Lawsuit: Trump wanted to replace unattractive female employees, losing suit cost big bucks

aw , no problems for ME , i'm sitting fine and dandy . And you , heck you are as bad as the rest of the liberals SwimEX and I am glad to see it :afro: !!

some of these topics , I can't believe them and then some of the arguments that are used to curtail or mess up a business owner like the TRUMP are infantile !!
You mean like him stiffing his workers? Using illegals? Diverting payments to his charity so he wouldn't have to pay taxes? Is that the kind of stuff you are talking about?

There are lots of businesses that aren't scams and screwing people over.

So we should vote for Hillary because she's screwing people using the government?
How? Cuz the people in New York gave her very high ratings.

Well, look at Trump's minions. They aren't very attractive. So Trump will never help them get jobs? I kind of thought so.

2016-03-16-1458157246-1903187-TRUMPMARCH5_original1.jpg

160104-trump-shock-2222_7851ab62f6cb0e5ce7a3d7679bf91677.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Here is what unemployed women look like.

-5312e1a23107068b.JPG

If Trump saw this picture, he would say, "Look at the woman on the left in the black dress with the ham arms. Now that's what we mean when we say corn fed".

supporters-are-seen-during-a-republican-presidential-candidate-donald-trump-rally-at-the-the-northwe.jpeg
Well, look at Trump's minions. They aren't very attractive. So Trump will never help them get jobs? I kind of thought so.

2016-03-16-1458157246-1903187-TRUMPMARCH5_original1.jpg

160104-trump-shock-2222_7851ab62f6cb0e5ce7a3d7679bf91677.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Here is what unemployed women look like.

-5312e1a23107068b.JPG

If Trump saw this picture, he would say, "Look at the woman on the left in the black dress with the ham arms. Now that's what we mean when we say corn fed".

supporters-are-seen-during-a-republican-presidential-candidate-donald-trump-rally-at-the-the-northwe.jpeg

You were saying, Derp? This was too easy

Trump or Clinton: who has more attractive supporters? - HalfGuarded.com
I've never been attracted to fake tits. Knowing that you are holding a bag of jelly. Wondering if the woman feels anything. Good luck on that.

I doubt you've ever been attracted to any tits, Derp :)
You attack everyone who disagrees with you with stuff like that. I'm used to it. It's why you would vote for someone like Trump. Slime attracts slime.

You're just an easy mark, Derp. Post stupid shit and I'm on it. It's how I roll
Stupid shit is the untrue stuff. I don't bother with that. Except to debunk it.

According to the LA Times, "the bulk of the lawsuit was settled in 2013" with nearly half a million dollars going to plaintiffs.

That's hardly "big bucks" (Is there more noted in the article? I didn't read it yet.)

For me, the critical factors isn't how much was paid to anyone but rather that there was a culture of misogyny, objectification and/or sexism within the Trump organization. Given Trump's remarks about women, it's no surprise that sort of culture existed. I'd be hard pressed to imagine it does not still exist.

Miscellaneous Musing:
In my professional and social life, seeing as I'm nearing 60, I have a lot of what my daughter calls "dickey do"** male peers who are also well off. The majority of them have married "trophy wives" -- usually a couple, and the richer ones, three or more, each marriage ending with marital infidelity being in the picture -- and they surround themselves, when possible, mostly with "trophy wife" type women. And, quite frankly more than just a couple of these guys are somewhat lecherous when in discrete enough settings that they can get away with it.

The short of it is that in exchange for a "$50M+ net worth lifestyle," a lot of very good looking women will put up with a lot of "stuff," not the least of which is a "dickey do" dude. I'm sure that comes as a surprise to nobody; however, to my way of seeing it, Donald Trump could be the "poster boy" for those kinds of men. So with that as background so you understand the point of view from which I'm coming...

Just looking at anecdotal evidence such as the countenance and build of his female surrogates. Not one of them that I'm aware of is overweight or unattractive, not even of "plain Jane average" looks.
Scottie Nell Hughes

6666631608849813273.PNG

Katrina Piereson
(I don't care, but I'm told she's a black woman; I wouldn't have thought so, and I certainly didn't think about whether she is or not. You judge for yourself.)

katrina-pierson-trump-spokesperson-r.jpg

Omarosa Manigault
(She looks like a black woman to me. More importantly, I'm not sure if she's officially a Trump surrogate or just a well known supporter.)

Omarosa-Manigault-Net-Worth.png

Kayleigh McEnany

McEnany-Headshot-Final.jpg

Kellyanne Conway (now Trump's campaign manager more so than "mere" surrogate)

49051537.cached.jpg

Now one can say what one wants about anecdotal evidence/connections like that I've presented/drawn above. One can think:
  1. It's purely coincidental and not remotely indicative of a damn thing re: Trump's attitude(s) toward women.
  2. It's coincidental and maybe indicative of something re: Trump's attitude(s) toward women.
  3. It's not coincidental at all, instead being typical of "dickey do" men.
I for one think #3 is what it is. Don't get me wrong, my remarks are not about the women; they are about Trump and his satyric views. Whatever be the reason they are part of Trump's campaign team -- coincidentally sexist appearing or due to Trump's intentional sexist attitudes -- the opportunity, salary, experience and exposure deriving from being Trump surrogates is a good thing for these women and they did the right thing by taking the jobs, at least it appears that way to me. And, no, I am not suggesting the women are not professionally talented, skilled and capable of being excellent as political surrogates and spokespeople. To the contrary, I'm sure they are very deserving of their jobs. One need not make excuses for being pulchritudinous and perspicacious, , not men and not women, regardless of how those two traits are viewed by others.

**Note:
What are "dickey do" dudes? They are unattractive men, usually 50 or older, worth multiple tens of millions of dollars who are overweight enough that it's likely their belly sticks out farther than their "dicky" do.​

According to the LA Times, "the bulk of the lawsuit was settled in 2013" with nearly half a million dollars going to plaintiffs.

That's hardly "big bucks" (Is there more noted in the article? I didn't read it yet.)

For me, the critical factors isn't how much was paid to anyone but rather that there was a culture of misogyny, objectification and/or sexism within the Trump organization. Given Trump's remarks about women, it's no surprise that sort of culture existed. I'd be hard pressed to imagine it does not still exist.

Miscellaneous Musing:
In my professional and social life, seeing as I'm nearing 60, I have a lot of what my daughter calls "dickey do"** male peers who are also well off. The majority of them have married "trophy wives" -- usually a couple, and the richer ones, three or more, each marriage ending with marital infidelity being in the picture -- and they surround themselves, when possible, mostly with "trophy wife" type women. And, quite frankly more than just a couple of these guys are somewhat lecherous when in discrete enough settings that they can get away with it.

The short of it is that in exchange for a "$50M+ net worth lifestyle," a lot of very good looking women will put up with a lot of "stuff," not the least of which is a "dickey do" dude. I'm sure that comes as a surprise to nobody; however, to my way of seeing it, Donald Trump could be the "poster boy" for those kinds of men. So with that as background so you understand the point of view from which I'm coming...

Just looking at anecdotal evidence such as the countenance and build of his female surrogates. Not one of them that I'm aware of is overweight or unattractive, not even of "plain Jane average" looks.
Scottie Nell Hughes

6666631608849813273.PNG

Katrina Piereson
(I don't care, but I'm told she's a black woman; I wouldn't have thought so, and I certainly didn't think about whether she is or not. You judge for yourself.)

Omarosa Manigault
(She looks like a black woman to me. More importantly, I'm not sure if she's officially a Trump surrogate or just a well known supporter.)

Kayleigh McEnany

49051537.cached.jpg

Now one can say what one wants about anecdotal evidence/connections like that I've presented/drawn above. One can think:
  1. It's purely coincidental and not remotely indicative of a damn thing re: Trump's attitude(s) toward women.
  2. It's coincidental and maybe indicative of something re: Trump's attitude(s) toward women.
I for one think #3 is what it is. Don't get me wrong, my remarks are not about the women; they are about Trump and his satyric views. Whatever be the reason they are part of Trump's campaign team -- coincidentally sexist appearing or due to Trump's intentional sexist attitudes -- the opportunity, salary, experience and exposure deriving from being Trump surrogates is a good thing for these women and they did the right thing by taking the jobs, at least it appears that way to me. And, no, I am not suggesting the women are not professionally talented, skilled and capable of being excellent as political surrogates and spokespeople. To the contrary, I'm sure they are very deserving of their jobs. One need not make excuses for being pulchritudinous and perspicacious, , not men and not women, regardless of how those two traits are viewed by others.

**Note:
What are "dickey do" dudes? They are unattractive men, usually 50 or older, worth multiple tens of millions of dollars who are overweight enough that it's likely their belly sticks out farther than their "dicky" do.​
I like it when males brag about sexist behavior like it is just normal. Lack of character and everyone is a fk!

Miscellaneous Musing:

Scottie Nell Hughes

6666631608849813273.PNG

Katrina Piereson

Omarosa Manigault

Kayleigh McEnany

49051537.cached.jpg

**Note:
Half a million is big bucks to me. It took me over 35 year to save that much money.

I've never been attracted to fake tits. Knowing that you are holding a bag of jelly. Wondering if the woman feels anything. Good luck on that.

I doubt you've ever been attracted to any tits, Derp :)
You attack everyone who disagrees with you with stuff like that. I'm used to it. It's why you would vote for someone like Trump. Slime attracts slime.

You're just an easy mark, Derp. Post stupid shit and I'm on it. It's how I roll
Stupid shit is the untrue stuff. I don't bother with that. Except to debunk it.

Yeah....

:lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala:

That is a ugly sicking disgrace of a man. What a low life piece of whale shit!

I pray to god he loses in epic levels on election day to show the world that this nation is still somewhat sane.
I can't stand Trump and I hope he wins just so I can see the epic conclusion to your absurd meltdown.

That is a ugly sicking disgrace of a man. What a low life piece of whale shit!

I pray to god he loses in epic levels on election day to show the world that this nation is still somewhat sane.
I can't stand Trump and I hope he wins just so I can see the epic conclusion to your absurd meltdown.

What's funny is that Matthew hates religion....but he prays to God.

The sad thing for Trump is when he surrounds himself with such good looking women, he makes himself look even more ugly. He goes from unattractive overfat orange man to horrible looking deformed orange monster.

No one who owns a business wants ugly employees.

Seriously if an employer only wants to hire blonds with blue eyes and big tits it's none of your business

No one who owns a business wants ugly employees.

Seriously if an employer only wants to hire blonds with blue eyes and big tits it's none of your business
Unless you get fired because your tits aren't as perky as they used to be.

Forum List

Back