Lawsuit: Trump wanted to replace unattractive female employees, losing suit cost big bucks

R

rdean

A sworn declaration from Hayley Strozier, the former director of catering at Trump National Golf Club in Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif., alleged that Trump pressured the management to fire unattractive hostesses and replace them with more attractive employees.

"I had witnessed Donald Trump tell managers many times while he was visiting the club that restaurant hostesses were 'not pretty enough' and that they should be fired and replaced with more attractive women,” she said, as reported first by the Los Angeles Times.

According to the LA Times, "the bulk of the lawsuit was settled in 2013" with nearly half a million dollars going to plaintiffs.

Lawsuit: Trump wanted to replace unattractive female employees

------------------------

This overfat ugly orange blotch has so much nerve.

trumpno102102016getty_0.jpg

oh big deal , Trump has standards and wants those standards met in HIS business !!

oh big deal , Trump has standards and wants those standards met in HIS business !!

If you want to run a business that only employs attractive people, you'd better be damned good-looking yourself.

Orange Jesus is not damned good-looking.

If you want to run a business that only employs attractive people, you'd better be damned good-looking yourself.

Orange Jesus is not damned good-looking.
---------------------------------------- I don't think that your judgement of only hiring good looking people if TRUMP is good looking matters to a sane person . Whether TRUMP is good looking or not is a matter of opinion Grandma .

some of these topics , I can't believe them and then some of the arguments that are used to curtail or mess up a business owner like the TRUMP are infantile !!

I'm reminded of some vaguely-remembered case I heard about years ago, when Hooters was being sued for sex discrimination, by a guy who wanted to work there as a “Hooter's Girl”.
Link?

some of these topics , I can't believe them and then some of the arguments that are used to curtail or mess up a business owner like the TRUMP are infantile !!
You mean like him stiffing his workers? Using illegals? Diverting payments to his charity so he wouldn't have to pay taxes? Is that the kind of stuff you are talking about?

There are lots of businesses that aren't scams and screwing people over.

A sworn declaration from Hayley Strozier, the former director of catering at Trump National Golf Club in Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif., alleged that Trump pressured the management to fire unattractive hostesses and replace them with more attractive employees.

"I had witnessed Donald Trump tell managers many times while he was visiting the club that restaurant hostesses were 'not pretty enough' and that they should be fired and replaced with more attractive women,” she said, as reported first by the Los Angeles Times.

According to the LA Times, "the bulk of the lawsuit was settled in 2013" with nearly half a million dollars going to plaintiffs.

Lawsuit: Trump wanted to replace unattractive female employees

------------------------

This overfat ugly orange blotch has so much nerve.

trumpno102102016getty_0.jpg
Every heard of Travelgate?

Here's your sign >>>>> Another Misogynist for Drumpf
------------------- no misogynist , its just that I have EYES and can see when a person , woman or man is fat and ugly or unpleasant looking . TRUMP has the same powers of discernment Bodecea /

What the hell? Matthew has a thread already on this. Are you liberals trying to flood the board with multiple threads on the same topic?

Because it's a piss off.

and I don't mind fat ugly waitresses as long as they give me extra onion when I ask for extra onion RDean and Bodecea .

That is a ugly sicking disgrace of a man. What a low life piece of whale shit!

I pray to god he loses in epic levels on election day to show the world that this nation is still somewhat sane.
Yup.......let's hire a bunch of guys to work at Hooters. See how well the business does.

BTW, what's the difference between this and Disney firing Americans and replacing them with refugees?

I'm reminded of some vaguely-remembered case I heard about years ago, when Hooters was being sued for sex discrimination, by a guy who wanted to work there as a “Hooter's Girl”.
Link?
----------------------- I don't know , is this link ok RDean ??--- Texas Man Settles Discrimination Lawsuit Against Hooters For Not Hiring Male Waiters ---
Are you saying less attractive women are really men?

New Topics

Forum List

Back