Law and Order Reactionaries Refusing To Acknowledge Protesters Condemned Cop Killings?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Law and Order Reactionaries Refusing To Acknowledge Protesters Condemned Cop Killings?

It doesn't seem to fit the narrative, so denial is in order. Everywhere I've looked online the rants and ravings of Law and Order reactionaries are condemning protesters and organizers of "Black Lives Matter" as advocates of Cop Killings. Nothing could be further from the truth.

This is what happens when reactionaries hijack national tragedies as an ideological red flag to wave at the raging bull of normal society,. Normal people who exercise their constitutionally protected right to assemble and protest are labelled and demonized, not as a legitimate way to address a terrible and cowardly murder of law enforcement officers, but as a way of scoring cheap political points and keeping others demonized and marginalized

:cool:
Dante

Kinda like an arsonist condemning smoke.

Fuck the protesters. Hope the next bridge they block collapses.
And here we see the contempt most on the right have for the First Amendment, and their fear of diversity and dissent.

You've also unwittingly proven the OP's point: you seek to demonize those with whom you disagree by contriving and propagating the lie that those who engage in lawful protest are 'responsible' for isolated acts of violence against law enforcement officers.

It doesn't seem to fit the narrative, so denial is in order. Everywhere I've looked online the rants and ravings of Law and Order reactionaries are condemning protesters and organizers of "Black Lives Matter" as advocates of Cop Killings. Nothing could be further from the truth.

This is what happens when reactionaries hijack national tragedies as an ideological red flag to wave at the raging bull of normal society,. Normal people who exercise their constitutionally protected right to assemble and protest are labelled and demonized, not as a legitimate way to address a terrible and cowardly murder of law enforcement officers, but as a way of scoring cheap political points and keeping others demonized and marginalized

Dante

The scum who labelled Officer Wilson and the cop involved in the Garner case are the ones who hijacked a tragedy to score cheap political points.

I won't call it a "national tragedy" because it would have been a purely local matter if it wasn't for race pimps like Al Sharpton inciting people to riot. Normal people don't loot and burn down businesses.

The people who have been beating the drum of racism for the past couple of months deserve all the blame that's getting heaped on them.

And here we see the contempt most on the right have for the First Amendment, and their fear of diversity and dissent.

You've also unwittingly proven the OP's point: you seek to demonize those with whom you disagree by contriving and propagating the lie that those who engage in lawful protest are 'responsible' for isolated acts of violence against law enforcement officers.

Do you call looting and burning down businesses "lawful protest?"

Dante

Bullshit!

So far the protesters are pissed because the deaths of two fine men might disrupt all the hard work the protests did for the last four months. All that good will built up by blocking roads, looting, burning and taking over malls might be lost.

They've been calling for "dead cops" all week. Now that there are two "dead cops", they have to condemn it or everyone turns on them. Pretty damn transparent.

Oh...im not being fair? I know. Fuck it. I dont care.

Im sick of the lawless feral animals coming from our ghettos and trailor parks being treated like society owes them and somehow cops are the problem.

And words matter. I support the police and I condemn the criminal animals and those who empower or encourage their lawlessness.

Screw fairness. Im right. Those I support are right. I dont give a fuck about being fair to the other side because they are simply wrong and are harming this country.

Dante

Don't be an idiot.

Dante

Don't be an idiot.
Too late for that.

There you have it, folks. Our rightwingnut contingent want more violence to confirm their bigotry. Both the killings of the young men and the murder of the policemen are tragedies. But this sort of thing is what the 'Conservatives' desire. It fits their oft stated desire to see Americans killing one another. What a bunch of immoral bastards our 'Conservatives' truly are.

the OP is utter BS.
The OP claims that the yahoos who wanted dead cops now condemned cop killings.
Typical left wing "logic".

nope. stop lying.
The P addresses the organizers and protesters, nit the crazed agitators who join in all protests looking to rile up morons like you

Forum List

Back