Has Obama come out about the two cops killed?

I have not had a chance to see any news the last few days. Has he said anything?
He doesn't know what to say, unless he is racially motivated along those lines to say something or anything somehow, then he has plenty to say. I really feel sorry for this nation, because it has run off the rails somehow. Stoking the racial flames, and the problems the way that it has gone on in this nation, instead of putting such fires out as best that we all can, will be his legacy to deal with when all is said and done in his presidency.

This thread went up earlier today saying O'bama has strongly condemned it. The OP has a big problem with that. I have no idea why.

Yet it was the far left that caused the problem..

How's that?

Not paying attention are you?

Far left propaganda is dangerous and this is another example why it is.

Obama props up thugs and uses holder to diminish the police and the far left mayor in New York throwing the police under the bus helped deter this?

This thread went up earlier today saying O'bama has strongly condemned it. The OP has a big problem with that. I have no idea why.

How's that?

Obama props up thugs and uses holder to diminish the police and the far left mayor in New York throwing the police under the bus helped deter this?

What in the wide world of fuck are you talking about?

How's that?

Exactly the far left would much rather see the world burn than admit they were wrong!

A white man says he is proud of his race, he is a racist.

Straw-Man_500.gif
Easiest thread all day. One sentence.

blacks (most) hate cops because they get in the way of them committing crimes.
Talk about being seriously stupid do you have any functioning brain cells?

How's that?

Exactly the far left would much rather see the world burn than admit they were wrong!

Do you just not understand what a "question" is?
Who's "wrong" about what? Do you have the first clue what you're even talking about?

How's that?

Who's "wrong" about what? Do you have the first clue what you're even talking about?

Yes I asked a question and you posted bunk question in order to avoid my question, your point?

How's that?

Yes I asked a question and you posted bunk question in order to avoid my question, your point?

Exactly wrong Gummo. *I* asked the question and you started frothing at the mouth.

The only thing I posted here as a statement was in answer to the OP, that somebody did put a thread up about his question.

Now what the FUCK is your damn problem?

Exactly wrong Gummo. *I* asked the question and you started frothing at the mouth.

The only thing I posted here as a statement was in answer to the OP, that somebody did put a thread up about his question.

Now what the FUCK is your damn problem?

You asked a question to avoid admitting that the far left is the cause of this problem.

Thus asking a bunk question to avoid the issue and avoid admitting responsibility of the far left in this matter.

How's that?

What about the far right propaganda that got Dr. George Tiller killed? Or those in a Sikh Temple in Milwaukee?

Ah, only the left's propaganda kill people when you ignore what you're own party is doing.

Forum List

Back