The hit TV show "Survivor" announces new season based on "Color of Collar"

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
After Senators Jeff Flake and Martin Heinrich staged their own "Survivor Like" reality show, The real Survivor embraces the concept and takes it one step further....Next season is;

White Collar
Blue Collar
No Collar

Best Survivor Idea Ever.......

Out-witt, out-play, out-last is the name of the game.

Russell Hantz- White Collar, Never won.
Robert Crowley-Blue Collar, Won Survivor
Ozzy Lusth- No Collar, Never won.

I realized when posting this it's going to FORCE people to wonder what collar they are:popcorn: It's why I love the idea of the season.

Currently, some in the Blue Collar think they are White Collar and think that the No collar are the problems. The few people on here I've met that are convinced they are big money makers run gas stations, are waiters and own gun shops...

Problem is, they are BLUE.:thanks:

Did you find a job yet, deadbeat?

I'm a Supervisor at one of the nations top 10 National Industries kiddo :)

I have a large family, big house, comfortable but stressful life. I boarder Blue and White Collar. I could easily be White if I wanted to be. But that takes a willingness to say goodbye to family and embrace a Corporation as your new family sometimes.

This kid thinks I'm jobless because I don't agree with 100% of his posts like a Nazi Conformist................

I am me, proud to be. I'm going to think for myself kiddo.

What the hell is he talking about?

He's trying to derail the conversation. I responded to bump the post.

He is convinced that all Left Wingers are lazy people without a job.......That is what Fox News and other extreme Right Media paints and that is what they believe by default.

They think all Left wingers lazy hippies and/or lazy blacks. It's the picture they paint anyway.

Problem is, I'm only educated on all parties and he thinks anyone that doesn't conform to his ideals is a "Leftist liberal lazy out of work taker in society", that's the brainwash.

He is convinced that all Left Wingers are lazy people without a job.......That is what Fox News and other extreme Right Media paints and that is what they believe by default.

They think all Left wingers lazy hippies and/or lazy blacks. It's the picture they paint anyway.

Problem is, I'm only educated on all parties and he thinks anyone that doesn't conform to his ideals is a "Leftist liberal lazy out of work taker in society", that's the brainwash.

Well I've never. Is that what I was actually saying? What an interpretive fellow you are.

Last edited:

Well I've never, Is that what I was actually saying? What an interpretive fellow you are.
^
Sober up kiddo.

Well I've never, Is that what I was actually saying? What an interpretive fellow you are.
^
Sober up kiddo.

I don't drink.

^
Sober up kiddo.

I don't drink.

Oh my. You realize Sobriety isn't just about drinking...And if you weren't drunk.....................

Forum List

Back