Laura Ingraham

Isn't it telling that there are absolutely no, zero, nada talk show hosts the left can put up that can attract anything but a miniscule commercially paying audience? Only in the fever swamps are they favorably listened to.
Ed Schutz is the only counter-example I can think of. And even his selling out Fargo for the cushy gig at GLBTNBC hasn't bumped his ratings as much as you'd think.
I haven't heard Ed, but I recall him as being a Republican in his early punditry, so it would exclude him from the fever swamps of liberalism.
Oh, he has gone swamp city.....How do you think he landed the gig following Olberdouche and that Maddow guy??

You sure you;re not thinking of Rachel Madcow or Randi RockyRoads?

quite positive. She's a third generation never was walking a path already cut into easy to tread sidewalks. Again, she's not even interesting unless your idea of captivating is standard issue conservative clone rants with the voice of a wounded crow. Laura wishes she were ann coulter so bad that it wouldn't shock me to find out she wears a strapon to work.

You must really want Ann to be a man, huh... would it really mess up your fantasy, if she wasn't?

ann IS a man. South African runners and gaga popstars are not the only trannys to fool the public.

Isn't it telling that there are absolutely no, zero, nada talk show hosts the left can put up that can attract anything but a miniscule commercially paying audience? Only in the fever swamps are they favorably listened to.
Ed Schutz is the only counter-example I can think of. And even his selling out Fargo for the cushy gig at GLBTNBC hasn't bumped his ratings as much as you'd think.
I haven't heard Ed, but I recall him as being a Republican in his early punditry, so it would exclude him from the fever swamps of liberalism.

Andrew Cuomo, In Bob Grant's words, ("Il Supremo" or "The Sfachim") http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Grant_(radio)

Man Was Cuomo cross threaded. 1st place in convoluted speech.

Levin's voice makes me want to stab shish kabob skewers in my ears.

Levin might be an extremist, but the man is knowledgable and puts together a great argument backing them up with facts and events!

Do you not like him because he is puts together a good argument, is a former very successful lawyer or because he is JEWISH!

:rofl:

this shit just can't be written any richer... Don't bother, dude. The only reason hook likes him is because he IS jewish.

Wrong numbnutz, I can't stand Savage because of his disrespect to his callers and his outright fear monikering! On the few occasions I have listened to him a caller will call up and the caller either gets yelled at or cut off in the middle of a sentence! Then his fear monikering is too intense for me!

So I can't stand the guy and glad he is off the air (if its true), because his program starts at 5:00 in Chicago and now I have another option on the drive home!

I take Savage in small to moderate doses. He can both bulls eye and shoot himself in the foot, sometimes at the same time.

I like Savage. He is a caricature but a fun one. milquetoast talking heads don't get very far and Laura Ingram puts the yellow ochre in blase. It's why Hannity and Rush are so popular.

Ghook, I bet you change your tune about Savage every time he speaks about muslims in Europe. bet.

Forum List

Back