Laura Ingraham

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
What's the deal with her and WABC? Did she turn down someones sexual advances and get banished to Bogeyland?

I would have her on either from 10-12 before Rush or cut Levin back to the 2 hours he should have and put her on 8pm to 10 pm.

Joe Scarborough is unbearable. I listen to NPR instead -- and Curtis? Well, I like him but not better than Laura.

What's the deal with her and WABC? Did she turn down someones sexual advances and get banished to Bogeyland?

I would have her on either from 10-12 before Rush or cut Levin back to the 2 hours he should have and put her on 8pm to 10 pm.

Joe Scarborough is unbearable. I listen to NPR instead -- and Curtis? Well, I like him but not better than Laura.

Laura Has earned a spot. Don't bump Levin.

I listen to Beck during the Scarborougho, slot.

Is it true about Savage?

Laura Has earned a spot. Don't bump Levin.

I listen to Beck during the Scarborougho, slot.

Is it true about Savage?

Levin is not a 3 hours show. He does a 2 hour show over three hours and has an extra hour of commercials. I listen to his opening monologue then he loses me because I cannot tolerate 30 minutes of commercials over the next 45 minutes.

What about Savage?

Mark Levin mentioned something last night about the KNEW-AM San Fransisco, Time Slot. I'm looking.
ABC is the problem with the commercials, not Levin. Blame Disney. Mark has paid his dues many times over and deserves to be heard.

Last edited:
Laura's kinda fun....Stream her if you really want to listen that much.

Levin's voice makes me want to stab shish kabob skewers in my ears.

What did Weinerboy say this time?

Isn't it telling that there are absolutely no, zero, nada talk show hosts the left can put up that can attract anything but a miniscule commercially paying audience? Only in the fever swamps are they favorably listened to.

This was it, I tuned in late.

The host of "Savage Nation" has been dropped from KNEW-AM, the Clear Channel-owned station said.

A statement on the station's Web site said, "We have decided to go in a different philosophical and ideological direction, featuring more contemporary content and more local information."

Savage is being replaced during the 3-7 p.m. drive-time slot by John and Ken, conservative-leaning Southern California talk-show hosts whose full names are John Kobylt and Ken Chiampou.

Savage claims an audience of 8 million to 10 million listeners on nearly 400 stations nationwide. The Marin County resident recently made headlines when he asked Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton - whom he once described as a "dangerous human being" - to help him after he was banned from Britain for allegedly spreading racial hatred and terrorism. The ban was later lifted.

He did not immediately return a call Thursday seeking comment.

Read more: Michael Savage off the air in S.F.

Michael Savage off the air in S.F.

Laura sucks. Oreilly's 2 hours were replaced by this harpy around here. she's not even interesting. Hell, she reminds me of the Trixter of glam rock after Motley Crue already tread the path. She sounds like every nagging wife i've ever seen wrapped around a bloody tampon like the bacon around filet minion.

horrible.

i'd rather listen to savage. Hell, i'd rather stomach listening to Neil Boortz talking about the fair tax.

Last edited:
Mark Levin mentioned something last night about the WOR Time Slot. I'm looking.
ABC is the problem with the commercials, not Levin. Blame Disney. Mark has paid his dues many times over and deserves to be heard.

He deserves to be heard that's why I only listen to the opening then either flip to another station or crank up Dream Theater's version of "Stargazer"

Levin might be an extremist, but the man is knowledgable and puts together a great argument backing them up with facts and events!

Do you not like him because he is puts together a good argument, is a former very successful lawyer or because he is JEWISH!

Isn't it telling that there are absolutely no, zero, nada talk show hosts the left can put up that can attract anything but a miniscule commercially paying audience? Only in the fever swamps are they favorably listened to.
Ed Schutz is the only counter-example I can think of. And even his selling out Fargo for the cushy gig at GLBTNBC hasn't bumped his ratings as much as you'd think.

This was it, I tuned in late.

The host of "Savage Nation" has been dropped from KNEW-AM, the Clear Channel-owned station said.

A statement on the station's Web site said, "We have decided to go in a different philosophical and ideological direction, featuring more contemporary content and more local information."

Savage is being replaced during the 3-7 p.m. drive-time slot by John and Ken, conservative-leaning Southern California talk-show hosts whose full names are John Kobylt and Ken Chiampou.

Savage claims an audience of 8 million to 10 million listeners on nearly 400 stations nationwide. The Marin County resident recently made headlines when he asked Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton - whom he once described as a "dangerous human being" - to help him after he was banned from Britain for allegedly spreading racial hatred and terrorism. The ban was later lifted.

He did not immediately return a call Thursday seeking comment.

Read more: Michael Savage off the air in S.F.

Michael Savage off the air in S.F.

I can't imagine there's much of an audience for Savage in San Fran Freako......

Laura sucks. Oreilly's 2 hours were replaced by this harpy around here. she's not even interesting. Hell, she reminds me of the Trixter of glam rock after Motley Crue already tread the path. She sounds like every nagging wife i've ever seen wrapped around a bloody tampon like the bacon around filet minion.

horrible.

i'd rather listen to savage. Hell, i'd rather stomach listening to Neil Boortz talking about the fair tax.

You sure you;re not thinking of Rachel Madcow or Randi RockyRoads?

Levin might be an extremist, but the man is knowledgable and puts together a great argument backing them up with facts and events!

Do you not like him because he is puts together a good argument, is a former very successful lawyer or because he is JEWISH!

:rofl:

this shit just can't be written any richer... Don't bother, dude. The only reason hook likes him is because he IS jewish.

I don't like him on the radio because his voice sounds like he has his nuts caught in a salad shooter.

But thanks for trying to toss the ant-Semite card, dickweed.

horrible.

quite positive. She's a third generation never was walking a path already cut into easy to tread sidewalks. Again, she's not even interesting unless your idea of captivating is standard issue conservative clone rants with the voice of a wounded crow. Laura wishes she were ann coulter so bad that it wouldn't shock me to find out she wears a strapon to work.

horrible.

quite positive. She's a third generation never was walking a path already cut into easy to tread sidewalks. Again, she's not even interesting unless your idea of captivating is standard issue conservative clone rants with the voice of a wounded crow. Laura wishes she were ann coulter so bad that it wouldn't shock me to find out she wears a strapon to work.

You must really want Ann to be a man, huh... would it really mess up your fantasy, if she wasn't?

Ed Schutz is the only counter-example I can think of. And even his selling out Fargo for the cushy gig at GLBTNBC hasn't bumped his ratings as much as you'd think.
I haven't heard Ed, but I recall him as being a Republican in his early punditry, so it would exclude him from the fever swamps of liberalism.

Forum List

Back