Right-Wing Radio Hosts Are Completely And Utterly False

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Today I was scanning through three different RW radio stations, as usual, listening to what tripe and putrid BS they had to say.

Now they are complaining about how Democrats/Liberals are bashiing far RWers like Palin, et al. for using HYPERBOLE like "Death Panels."

That's total cow dung...they know full well that when they were on their tirades about "death panels" they had one thing and one thing only in mind...scaring people... and they were SERIOUS about it too.

Now all of a sudden that the rug has been pulled from them last night they wanna bitch up and back-peddle and talk complain about follks not recognizing hyperbole.

Those damn RWers are just pure evil I tell you. Pure evil.

OMG stop whining.

Internet and talk radio is the only place where the truth comes out because it sure won't happen through the msm.

We weren't lying or trying to scare people, we were merely making obvious exxagerations not to be taken seriously.

(even though the whole time we were telling you it was all true)

Have you actually read the Health care bill? It's pretty scary in and of itself. Death counseling? Obama's statements about encouraging grandma to just take pain killers rather than recieve treatment? Looking at the actual results of such plans in the rest of the world where care is rationed and people are judged by the government to be unworthy of treatment and left to die?

Youd have to be living in a bubble of ignorance to ignore these real and verifiable facts. Fear isnt necessarily a bad thing. Its a natural bodily response to help keep us from doing stupid things. Empowering the government, especially one thats already talking about encouraging the elderly to die, is a very stupid idea.

Fear is a tool used by both parties. Such silly hyperbole it really is.

Ds: ZOMG!!!!! We don't have time!!!!! Sign it NOW or be doomed.

Rs: If we pass this, the government will make you die to save money.

We all should be offended at such an insult to our intelligence (unless we are blind followers, that is). We've become not a nation of two parties anymore, we're a nation of two fan clubs.

Just a bunch of blind groupies.

Monday night speeches should be introduced: "Are you ready for some politics!?!" (play sports fight song)

Last edited:
I'm trademarking the use of "Hyperbole" in this context, so please do not falsely attribute the phrase to mysterious right-wing radio hosts.

Today I was scanning through three different RW radio stations, as usual, listening to what tripe and putrid BS they had to say.

Now they are complaining about how Democrats/Liberals are bashiing far RWers like Palin, et al. for using HYPERBOLE like "Death Panels."

That's total cow dung...they know full well that when they were on their tirades about "death panels" they had one thing and one thing only in mind...scaring people... and they were SERIOUS about it too.

Now all of a sudden that the rug has been pulled from them last night they wanna bitch up and back-peddle and talk complain about follks not recognizing hyperbole.

I came to that conclusion long ago.

The Republican Party used to stand for something before Reagan.

Pure evil hmmm????

Did you happen to catch this on the evil Fox News channel?? I suggest you pull your head out of those dark, dark places and take a looksie.

ACORN Baltimore -- flat-out corruption on display.

Now for the real evil-doers, George Bush and Dick Cheney.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Obama/Biden /Bush /Cheney and charitable contributions - Topix

Forum List

Back