Laughing at this poll of what Alternate Universe Trump minions believe. Hilarious!

The Dow Jones Industrial average went from 7,949.09 to 19,614.91, again, up 11,665.72. In other words, it more than doubled. 39% of Trump voters think the stock market went down under Obama.

Unemployment dropped from 7.8% to 4.6% during the Obama administration. Clinton, Johnson, Stein and other voters are well aware of that fact. But not Donald Trump voters; 67% of them believe unemployment rose under President Obama.

40% of Trump voters believe that Donald Trump won the popular vote.

60% of Trump voters believe that millions voted illegally for Clinton.

73% of Trump voters believe that George Soros paid Trump protesters.

29% of Trump voters believe California vote should not be included in the popular vote.

Rachel Maddow: Poll reveals Trump voters live in alternate state of reality

When I see polls like this, I think they can't possibly believe that stupid. Then I look at the GOP comments on the USMB. They really are that stupid.

It won't be long now and they will find out what they really got.

Coal miners are already learning the truth.

Report: McConnell blocked efforts to rescue health, pension funds for miners

Yep, they are a dangerously scary bunch of retards.

But we won.....why do you think that is, retard?
Gullible?

Stupid?

Ignorant?

Uninformed?

Lack of morals and values?

Take your pick.
That's why you crony Establ- types lost rdean lol

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Obama supporters used to brag when the DOW sputtered up a hundred points or so and now they make fun of Trump when the DOW scores more than a thousand points. How can you trust Labor Dept statistics when we saw how Barry Hussein used the IRS to punish political enemies and then obstructed the investigation? It's no secret that hundreds of thousands of people stopped looking for a job and Labor stats only count people who are on unemployment. Race relations deteriorated to a forty year low under Obama and Black men still have an unemployment rate in double digits with little hope for any change if Hillary won another Obama term. Democrats have been treating Black people as victims for so long that they saw themselves as hopeless victims until Trump came along.
Wow, you are even more stupid than those polled. I knew it. It was Bush who used the IRS to punish political enemies. Not Obama. That was a disproven Republican accusation.
It was your kind that stopped looking for high paying jobs requiring no skills.

America has 5.8 million job openings, matches all-time high
Job openings? I didn't know they kept those statistics. Why not flip a burger for a living if it makes Hussein happy? Go for it lefties. You only have a month or so before the world comes crashing down.

Public opinion polls are nothing but damage-assessments of negative news stories by the same folks who invented the negative stories. The polls the campaigns use internally are quite accurate because their models are built on a reliable group of people who aren't easily swayed by fake or unreported news. The campaign pollsters are the ones who make the big money because they point out safe ground and emergencies the campaign has to rush to solve. Clinton's internal polling for instance was flashing red and sirens wailing...it's why they cancelled their big fireworks exhibit on the East River 3 days before the election. The networks tried their best to act surprised on election night, but Trump's final push and massive crowds had them buried before the first vote was cast.

Obama supporters used to brag when the DOW sputtered up a hundred points or so and now they make fun of Trump when the DOW scores more than a thousand points. How can you trust Labor Dept statistics when we saw how Barry Hussein used the IRS to punish political enemies and then obstructed the investigation? It's no secret that hundreds of thousands of people stopped looking for a job and Labor stats only count people who are on unemployment. Race relations deteriorated to a forty year low under Obama and Black men still have an unemployment rate in double digits with little hope for any change if Hillary won another Obama term. Democrats have been treating Black people as victims for so long that they saw themselves as hopeless victims until Trump came along.
Wow, you are even more stupid than those polled. I knew it. It was Bush who used the IRS to punish political enemies. Not Obama. That was a disproven Republican accusation.

The only other American President who TRIED to do what Barack Obama actually did...use the IRS against his political enemies was Richard Nixon...and that attempt was the final straw that led to Tricky Dick's expulsion from office. Nixon couldn't get anyone at the IRS to go along with his requests...Obama had Lois (I'm taking the 5th) Lerner to do his dirty work.

Nixon was a freaking choir boy compared to LBJ but the difference of course was that Nixon was a republican and LBJ was a democrat. Imagine any administration , for example the Clinton's, tolerating an unidentified unverified "informant" that tweaked the public about Bill's sexual adventures and kept two reporters in the public eye. If it was a democrat administration the media would have cried foul but Tricky Dick was a republican so the rules didn't apply

Job openings? I didn't know they kept those statistics. Why not flip a burger for a living if it makes Hussein happy? Go for it lefties. You only have a month or so before the world comes crashing down.
Apparently there's a lot you don't know. Glad you finally admit it.

The Dow Jones Industrial average went from 7,949.09 to 19,614.91, again, up 11,665.72. In other words, it more than doubled. 39% of Trump voters think the stock market went down under Obama.

Unemployment dropped from 7.8% to 4.6% during the Obama administration. Clinton, Johnson, Stein and other voters are well aware of that fact. But not Donald Trump voters; 67% of them believe unemployment rose under President Obama.

29% of Trump voters believe California vote should not be included in the popular vote.

When I see polls like this, I think they can't possibly believe that stupid. Then I look at the GOP comments on the USMB. They really are that stupid.

Yep, they are a dangerously scary bunch of retards.

But we won.....why do you think that is, retard?
Gullible?

Stupid?

Ignorant?

Uninformed?

Lack of morals and values?

Take your pick.
I'll take, What is a liberal, for 500 Alex

deanie!!!! Your crony Establ candidate insulted 47% of the population, just like you're doing now and that's why she lost. (well, that and 70% of the people don't trust her)

DEAL WITH IT YOU TOOL!!!

Here's all you need to know, douchebag

Donald J Trump will be the next President of The United States of America and

Ubercunt will never be President
That's all we need to know.

Wrong fool, we need to know a lot more than that.

Only a total brain damaged tard says "That's all you need to know".

FU and trump

Suck it, boy

RT_TrumpPresident_2_19_JACKIE.jpg

One more just for you, bitch boy

One more just for you, bitch boy

Hopefully not for long ass kisser Does he take a shower before you kiss it??

And coal miners will be screwed. Are you OK with that?

In an alternate universe somewhere, Donald Trump, fresh off his coup attempt that sought to end the 237-year-old republic, is disgraced and gone from politics forever, banished by his own party for what he did long before the legal system could catch up with him.

In our universe, though, the former president not only remains un-banished by Republicans, but has tightened his grip on the party even further, easily shaking off nearly a dozen rivals, and is now on the cusp of clinching the presidential nomination.

In an alternate universe somewhere, Donald Trump, fresh off his coup attempt that sought to end the 237-year-old republic, is disgraced and gone from politics forever, banished by his own party for what he did long before the legal system could catch up with him.

In our universe, though, the former president not only remains un-banished by Republicans, but has tightened his grip on the party even further, easily shaking off nearly a dozen rivals, and is now on the cusp of clinching the presidential nomination.
Yeah a brainless moron calls Jan 6 a coup....Jesus you guys have the IQ an maturity of a 7th grader. But it's would you would expect from people who think 12 year olds are fully developed and capable to vote, trans themselves, ect......

Yeah a brainless moron calls Jan 6 a coup....Jesus you guys have the IQ an maturity of a 7th grader. But it's would you would expect from people who think 12 year olds are fully developed and capable to vote, trans themselves, ect......

Yes Trump basically tried to pull a coup. By ignoring our votes. By disrupting the process and get Mike Pence to cancel the certification of the votes and have the Supreme Court decide it like they did for Bush.

FUCK YOU! It's treason, election fraud, a crime, insurrection, whatever you want to call it. He should be hung not just put in jail.

But don't worry Biden will pardon him. Or commute his sentence. House arrest aint so bad at Mara Lago. Unless Trump goes broke then he has to move in with Jared and Ivanka who have $3 billion from the Saudi's.

Forum List

Back