Laughing at this poll of what Alternate Universe Trump minions believe. Hilarious!

R

rdean

The Dow Jones Industrial average went from 7,949.09 to 19,614.91, again, up 11,665.72. In other words, it more than doubled. 39% of Trump voters think the stock market went down under Obama.

Unemployment dropped from 7.8% to 4.6% during the Obama administration. Clinton, Johnson, Stein and other voters are well aware of that fact. But not Donald Trump voters; 67% of them believe unemployment rose under President Obama.

40% of Trump voters believe that Donald Trump won the popular vote.

60% of Trump voters believe that millions voted illegally for Clinton.

73% of Trump voters believe that George Soros paid Trump protesters.

29% of Trump voters believe California vote should not be included in the popular vote.

Rachel Maddow: Poll reveals Trump voters live in alternate state of reality

When I see polls like this, I think they can't possibly believe that stupid. Then I look at the GOP comments on the USMB. They really are that stupid.

It won't be long now and they will find out what they really got.

Coal miners are already learning the truth.

Report: McConnell blocked efforts to rescue health, pension funds for miners

I'm still laughing at the polls that led the loons to believe Cankles was going to win. ......SURPRISE!!! And that should tell you something of "polls"

The Dow Jones Industrial average went from 7,949.09 to 19,614.91, again, up 11,665.72. In other words, it more than doubled. 39% of Trump voters think the stock market went down under Obama.

Unemployment dropped from 7.8% to 4.6% during the Obama administration. Clinton, Johnson, Stein and other voters are well aware of that fact. But not Donald Trump voters; 67% of them believe unemployment rose under President Obama.

29% of Trump voters believe California vote should not be included in the popular vote.

When I see polls like this, I think they can't possibly believe that stupid. Then I look at the GOP comments on the USMB. They really are that stupid.

Yep, they are a dangerously scary bunch of retards.

But we won.....why do you think that is, retard?

100% of liberals believe what they want to believe. Why even bother with polling numbers? Simply state the figure you want and run with it, no need to pretend there's any validity to it. The right won't believe it and the left doesn't care.

Bwahahaha how many polls told you and other left wing loons that Trump should just pack it in.

In the primaries and the general. OMG you still believe this shit?

Rachael MadCow? redean? SERIOUSLY???

hahaha_024.gif

He didn't, but we haven't looked at fake votes...dems are good at those..but hey maybe we should keep recounting, Trump keeps gaining...maybe he'd win California.

They did, not hard to believe that.

He did, we know the Hilary campaign backed the Trump protestors during the election.

It should, but if you take her margin from it, she doesn't win shit.

Another Dean thread, he just serves it up! so easy. Caol miners will have jobs once the EPA is run by Scor Pruitt baby!!!!!!!!

Scott fucking Pruitt...wooooohoooooooooooooooo

and can't wait until the wall is built
pleeeease bitch and moan some more. Keep whining and moaning, because:

Trump captured the heartland, the people who built this country and kept it going, and many of those former dems like myself. clinton captured the ghettos and their gangsers and the young vote. Looking at how these youngsters and their university professors acted, crying and boo hooing over clinton's loss, like little sissies, and the ghetto rats attacking people near the Trump rallies, I knew I was on the right side. A new sheriff's coming to town - Trump. Get over it.

Tissue for your issue derpy boi?

Umm pervasive IGNORANCE? Duh?

That's the whole point of the thread.

You still thinking Hillary will win? :lol:

Obama supporters used to brag when the DOW sputtered up a hundred points or so and now they make fun of Trump when the DOW scores more than a thousand points. How can you trust Labor Dept statistics when we saw how Barry Hussein used the IRS to punish political enemies and then obstructed the investigation? It's no secret that hundreds of thousands of people stopped looking for a job and Labor stats only count people who are on unemployment. Race relations deteriorated to a forty year low under Obama and Black men still have an unemployment rate in double digits with little hope for any change if Hillary won another Obama term. Democrats have been treating Black people as victims for so long that they saw themselves as hopeless victims until Trump came along.

Gullible?

Stupid?

Ignorant?

Uninformed?

Lack of morals and values?

Take your pick.

Obama supporters used to brag when the DOW sputtered up a hundred points or so and now they make fun of Trump when the DOW scores more than a thousand points. How can you trust Labor Dept statistics when we saw how Barry Hussein used the IRS to punish political enemies and then obstructed the investigation? It's no secret that hundreds of thousands of people stopped looking for a job and Labor stats only count people who are on unemployment. Race relations deteriorated to a forty year low under Obama and Black men still have an unemployment rate in double digits with little hope for any change if Hillary won another Obama term. Democrats have been treating Black people as victims for so long that they saw themselves as hopeless victims until Trump came along.
Wow, you are even more stupid than those polled. I knew it. It was Bush who used the IRS to punish political enemies. Not Obama. That was a disproven Republican accusation.
It was your kind that stopped looking for high paying jobs requiring no skills.

America has 5.8 million job openings, matches all-time high

Rachael MadCow? redean? SERIOUSLY???

hahaha_024.gif
She's not Fox or Breitbart.
Your kind always calls her a liar. Your kind just can't figure out what it was she lied about. It must be because she is a lesbian and your kind wants gays dead.

Forum List

Back