Laughing at this poll of what Alternate Universe Trump minions believe. Hilarious!

The Dow Jones Industrial average went from 7,949.09 to 19,614.91, again, up 11,665.72. In other words, it more than doubled. 39% of Trump voters think the stock market went down under Obama.

Unemployment dropped from 7.8% to 4.6% during the Obama administration. Clinton, Johnson, Stein and other voters are well aware of that fact. But not Donald Trump voters; 67% of them believe unemployment rose under President Obama.

40% of Trump voters believe that Donald Trump won the popular vote.

60% of Trump voters believe that millions voted illegally for Clinton.

73% of Trump voters believe that George Soros paid Trump protesters.

29% of Trump voters believe California vote should not be included in the popular vote.

Rachel Maddow: Poll reveals Trump voters live in alternate state of reality

When I see polls like this, I think they can't possibly believe that stupid. Then I look at the GOP comments on the USMB. They really are that stupid.

It won't be long now and they will find out what they really got.

Coal miners are already learning the truth.

Report: McConnell blocked efforts to rescue health, pension funds for miners
And today Republicans believe the 2020 election was stolen and that Trump is innocent of all charges against him. All the cases criminal and civil are "witch hunts". That's alternative universe shit and they live among us.

I'll give them we are throwing the book at Trump but that's what you do when a crooked president crosses the line. Admittedly.

Yes Trump basically tried to pull a coup. By ignoring our votes. By disrupting the process and get Mike Pence to cancel the certification of the votes and have the Supreme Court decide it like they did for Bush.

FUCK YOU! It's treason, election fraud, a crime, insurrection, whatever you want to call it. He should be hung not just put in jail.

But don't worry Biden will pardon him. Or commute his sentence. House arrest aint so bad at Mara Lago. Unless Trump goes broke then he has to move in with Jared and Ivanka who have $3 billion from the Saudi's.
It wasn't a coup. In fact it lasted much less than Al Gore's hostage of America, when the left randomly changed laws, and broke numerous electoral laws.

But he still went peacefully and not once did he promote violence, something you tards do ALL The time........

It wasn't a coup. In fact it lasted much less than Al Gore's hostage of America, when the left randomly changed laws, and broke numerous electoral laws.

But he still went peacefully and not once did he promote violence, something you tards do ALL The time........

National Republicans sent operatives to Florida to riot and disrupt the recount. Doesn't sound to me like they were confident Bush was going to win that recount so they stopped the process and the Supreme's gave it to Bush because the court leans right. Be honest.

And that's what Trump wanted to happen when he sent the mob. Pence didn't go along. He could have.

I wonder if they were hoping

a. The Supremes would decide it (Trump would win)
b. The Senators vote (Trump would win)
c. House votes (Trump wins)

Trump wanted to cancel all our votes and have the Senate or Supreme's decide.

The Dow Jones Industrial average went from 7,949.09 to 19,614.91, again, up 11,665.72. In other words, it more than doubled. 39% of Trump voters think the stock market went down under Obama.

Unemployment dropped from 7.8% to 4.6% during the Obama administration. Clinton, Johnson, Stein and other voters are well aware of that fact. But not Donald Trump voters; 67% of them believe unemployment rose under President Obama.

40% of Trump voters believe that Donald Trump won the popular vote.

60% of Trump voters believe that millions voted illegally for Clinton.

73% of Trump voters believe that George Soros paid Trump protesters.

29% of Trump voters believe California vote should not be included in the popular vote.

Rachel Maddow: Poll reveals Trump voters live in alternate state of reality

When I see polls like this, I think they can't possibly believe that stupid. Then I look at the GOP comments on the USMB. They really are that stupid.

It won't be long now and they will find out what they really got.

Coal miners are already learning the truth.

Report: McConnell blocked efforts to rescue health, pension funds for miners
The poll is not credible

Public Policy Polling (PPP) is an American polling firm affiliated with the Democratic Party

National Republicans sent operatives to Florida to riot and disrupt the recount. Doesn't sound to me like they were confident Bush was going to win that recount so they stopped the process and the Supreme's gave it to Bush because the court leans right. Be honest.

And that's what Trump wanted to happen when he sent the mob. Pence didn't go along. He could have.

I wonder if they were hoping

a. The Supremes would decide it (Trump would win)
b. The Senators vote (Trump would win)
c. House votes (Trump wins)

Trump wanted to cancel all our votes and have the Senate or Supreme's decide.
He tweeted for them no violence. First time in history the left wants a protest stopped and the protestors arrested.....He in no way directed an insurrection...you guys are really really sick.

He tweeted for them no violence. First time in history the left wants a protest stopped and the protestors arrested.....He in no way directed an insurrection...you guys are really really sick.

Trump once condemned the Jan. 6 rioters. Now he’s become one of their biggest supporters​

“Like all Americans, I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem,” he said in a vide

Now Trump downplays the violence, lionizes the rioters as patriots and spreads false claims about who was involved. He has not only vowed to pardon a “large portion” of Jan. 6 defendants if he wins a second term, but he has also fund raised for them, befriended their families and collaborated on a song that became a surprise iTunes hit.

“They were there proud, they were there with love in their heart. ... And it was a beautiful day,” Trump said at a recent CNN town hall.

Trump once condemned the Jan. 6 rioters. Now he’s become one of their biggest supporters​

“Like all Americans, I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem,” he said in a vide

Now Trump downplays the violence, lionizes the rioters as patriots and spreads false claims about who was involved. He has not only vowed to pardon a “large portion” of Jan. 6 defendants if he wins a second term, but he has also fund raised for them, befriended their families and collaborated on a song that became a surprise iTunes hit.

“They were there proud, they were there with love in their heart. ... And it was a beautiful day,” Trump said at a recent CNN town hall.
Well thank you HE DID condemn the violonce, proving he wasn't in on it......Thank you. Second, when you look at the cases and what they are sentanced for, they are political prisoners, some guy got 20 years for nothing....you guys wont' even prosecuter murderers anymore, always with an oops, we had to let him out due to your bailess system bullshit excuse.

Well thank you HE DID condemn the violonce, proving he wasn't in on it......Thank you. Second, when you look at the cases and what they are sentanced for, they are political prisoners, some guy got 20 years for nothing....you guys wont' even prosecuter murderers anymore, always with an oops, we had to let him out due to your bailess system bullshit excuse.
Nope. He had to be pressured to come out with that statement. He did it reluctantly and too late.

Reopened a deantard thread?
In an alternate universe somewhere, Donald Trump, fresh off his coup attempt that sought to end the 237-year-old republic, is disgraced and gone from politics forever, banished by his own party for what he did long before the legal system could catch up with him.

In our universe, though, the former president not only remains un-banished by Republicans, but has tightened his grip on the party even further, easily shaking off nearly a dozen rivals, and is now on the cusp of clinching the presidential nomination.
Deantard hasn't been here for years.
You are quoting a ghost.

Forum List

Back