Latinos Waving Mexican Flags Invade New Mexico Trump Rally--Shots Fired--Vendor Booths Firebombed

Why would i kid? Under the Obama administration more undocumented have been deported than ever.
And he has welcomed more in!
Wait. Youre saying he invited people but then deported them? Think about that for a second. Do you invite people to your house only to kick them out?
Some were deported some from Mexico but he allowed more in from Central America and Syria.
No one from Syria immigrated illegally. What are you talking about?

He has deported more people than any president in history. Those are the facts.

Obama administration to expand number of refugees admitted to U.S.

The United States will increase the number of refugees it admits to allow in more people fleeing violence in Central America, Secretary of State John F. Kerry said Wednesday.

In a speech at the National Defense University, Kerry said the expansion of the Refugee Admissions Program will be directed toward people from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras,

Obama administration to expand number of refugees admitted to U.S.

Obama To Pave Way For 30,000 Syrian Islamists To "Resettle" In America
Refugees are not illegal. Come on Jackson. i know for a fact you are smarter than that.

I have to say, if these mexicans are so proud of their flag, why did they leave their country? DOH!

You have no idea of the history of the USA.
Yes, you are stupid.

How utterly fucking dumb are you?
Tell us

I have to say, if these mexicans are so proud of their flag, why did they leave their country? DOH!
who goes to a country leaving theirs to burn the flag of that country, no, you tell me how stupid is that.
oh please what is it I'm missing. Please, did the settlers burn the british flag or ours? come on man.

I think we should have immigration pool their Officers and stand outside Trump Rallies with the cops. That would stop 90% of of this shit from happening. If the other 10% cause trouble,arrest and fine them.
Only a fool would think any undocumented would risk being at the rallies and being arrested.
Are you kidding? There is no enforcement of our immigration laws... they don't worry about throwing rocks at innocents or jumping on police cars, they sure aren't going to be caught for being illegal!...and Obama has their backs so they cannot be arrested for being here illegals. Wise up!
Why would i kid? Under the Obama administration more undocumented have been deported than ever.

This is a good read.

Why Has President Obama Deported More Immigrants Than Any President in US History?
Why Has President Obama Deported More Immigrants Than Any President in US History?

I think we should have immigration pool their Officers and stand outside Trump Rallies with the cops. That would stop 90% of of this shit from happening. If the other 10% cause trouble,arrest and fine them.
Only a fool would think any undocumented would risk being at the rallies and being arrested.
Are you kidding? There is no enforcement of our immigration laws... they don't worry about throwing rocks at innocents or jumping on police cars, they sure aren't going to be caught for being illegal!...and Obama has their backs so they cannot be arrested for being here illegals. Wise up!

This is a good read.

Irrelevant. He's neutered the border patrol and ICE basically dissolving our border security to the point wetbacks and third world migrants are surging across the border at alarming rates.

This is a good read.

Irrelevant. He's neutered the border patrol and ICE basically dissolving our border security to the point wetbacks and third world migrants are surging across the border at alarming rates.

Your opinion .. who the fuck cares?

What I and others on the Left have posted are FACTS.

Aren't you one of the geniuses who claimed Obama didn't deport record numbers of immigrants?

holy cow, I just dropped what I was carrying I laughed so hard. Please present one fact in here.

This is a good read.

Aren't you one of the geniuses who claimed Obama didn't deport record numbers of immigrants?

I believe that this may help with some of the confusion:
In April, the Los Angeles Times wrote:

A closer examination shows that immigrants living illegally in most of the continental U.S. are less likely to be deported today than before Obama came to office, according to immigration data. Expulsions of people who are settled and working in the United States have fallen steadily since his first year in office, and are down more than 40% since 2009.

And last week, Julia Preston of the New York Times reported that in the fiscal year 2013, the immigration courts saw a 26 percent drop in the number of people who have been deported, thereby producing:

… a different picture of President Obama’s enforcement policies than the one painted by many immigrant advocates, who have assailed the president as the ‘deporter in chief’ and accused him of rushing to reach a record of 2 million deportations. While Obama has deported more foreigners than any other president, the pace of deportations has recently declined.

Somehow, the Obama administration is simultaneously responsible for the highest rate of deportation in 20 years and a 26 percent drop in deportation. What is going on here? As it turns out, changes in immigration law, terminology and classification are causing this confusion.

One problem is the continued use of “deportation” in virtually all media reporting. In actuality, that category has been obsolete in immigration law since 1996. Prior to 1996, immigration law distinguished between immigrants who were “excluded,” or stopped and prevented from entering U.S. territory, and those who were “deported,” or expelled from the United States after they had made their way into U.S. territory. After 1996, both exclusion and deportation were rolled into one procedure called “removal.” At that point, the term “deportation” no longer had any meaning within the official immigration statistics. Its continued use in media reports is part of the confusion.

The large number of immigrants who are apprehended, usually but not exclusively along the southwestern border, and prevented from entering the country were part of a category called “voluntary departure” before 2006. Now that is called “return,” which also includes the subcategory of “reinstatement.” There is also a large category of “expedited removals” of persons that do not appear before an immigration judge but the procedure carries all the sanctions as a judge ordered removal.

These would-be immigrants accept this sanction that forgoes a court appearance before an immigration judge because formal removal — in which the U.S. government runs them through legal proceedings and pays for their return to their home country — would result in a multi-year bar (five to 20 years) on their eligibility to legally reenter the United States. Critics deride this policy “as catch and release.” The consequences of a return are much less harsh than a formal removal because the returned immigrant could come back legally, and presumably illegally, at any time.

Lies, damned lies, and Obama’s deportation statistics

This is a good read.

A closer examination shows that immigrants living illegally in most of the continental U.S. are less likely to be deported today than before Obama came to office, according to immigration data. Expulsions of people who are settled and working in the United States have fallen steadily since his first year in office, and are down more than 40% since 2009.

And last week, Julia Preston of the New York Times reported that in the fiscal year 2013, the immigration courts saw a 26 percent drop in the number of people who have been deported, thereby producing:

… a different picture of President Obama’s enforcement policies than the one painted by many immigrant advocates, who have assailed the president as the ‘deporter in chief’ and accused him of rushing to reach a record of 2 million deportations. While Obama has deported more foreigners than any other president, the pace of deportations has recently declined.

Somehow, the Obama administration is simultaneously responsible for the highest rate of deportation in 20 years and a 26 percent drop in deportation. What is going on here? As it turns out, changes in immigration law, terminology and classification are causing this confusion.

One problem is the continued use of “deportation” in virtually all media reporting. In actuality, that category has been obsolete in immigration law since 1996. Prior to 1996, immigration law distinguished between immigrants who were “excluded,” or stopped and prevented from entering U.S. territory, and those who were “deported,” or expelled from the United States after they had made their way into U.S. territory. After 1996, both exclusion and deportation were rolled into one procedure called “removal.” At that point, the term “deportation” no longer had any meaning within the official immigration statistics. Its continued use in media reports is part of the confusion.

The large number of immigrants who are apprehended, usually but not exclusively along the southwestern border, and prevented from entering the country were part of a category called “voluntary departure” before 2006. Now that is called “return,” which also includes the subcategory of “reinstatement.” There is also a large category of “expedited removals” of persons that do not appear before an immigration judge but the procedure carries all the sanctions as a judge ordered removal.

These would-be immigrants accept this sanction that forgoes a court appearance before an immigration judge because formal removal — in which the U.S. government runs them through legal proceedings and pays for their return to their home country — would result in a multi-year bar (five to 20 years) on their eligibility to legally reenter the United States. Critics deride this policy “as catch and release.” The consequences of a return are much less harsh than a formal removal because the returned immigrant could come back legally, and presumably illegally, at any time.

:0) Feel free to quote the uber-right-wing Washington Times all you like.

I'll use statistics from Homeland Security. :0) .. if that's OK with you of course. :lol:

U.S. deportations of immigrants reach record high in 2013

FT_Deportations2013.png

This is a good read.

:0) Feel free to quote the uber-right-wing Washington Times all you like.

I'll use statistics from Homeland Security. :0) .. if that's OK with you of course. :lol:

FT_Deportations2013.png

Can't help you if you don't read what the difference between stopped from entering, excluded and deported. In college, I recall my stat class where the prof gave examples of Lying With Statistics. Read the small print.

This is a good read.

You haven't posted facts. You've posted obfuscations. Now get your black as coal ass back to the plantation where you belong boy. :whip:

Read some history and look at 1776 till.......2016. Try it.
Let me help your lazy butt just this once.
Irish Americans picketed the White House for supporting the British in WWI

Yes, you are stupid.

Tell us

who goes to a country leaving theirs to burn the flag of that country, no, you tell me how stupid is that.
oh please what is it I'm missing. Please, did the settlers burn the british flag or ours? come on man.

Last edited:
Read some history and look at 1176 till.......2016. Try it.

Yes, you are stupid.

Tell us

do you mean 1776? LOL

Yes a typo but I see you have no real retort, why? Because you have been proven wrong and you were always wrong.

Read some history and look at 1176 till.......2016. Try it.

Yes, you are stupid.

Tell us
do you mean 1776? LOL

This is a good read.

You haven't posted facts. You've posted obfuscations. Now get your black as coal ass back to the plantation where you belong boy. :whip:

:lol: How about your country-fried bitch ass make me get back? .. or make me do anything.

See, you're just some powerless bitch ass clown talking shit from your grandma's basement. :0) Can't do a motherfucking thing.

Read some history and look at 1776 till.......2016. Try it.

Yes, you are stupid.

Tell us

I'm still sorry, I didn't see any Irish flags and they were picketing, not rioting or burning American flags. So, they didn't want the British to draft Irish men for the war. Did you know that?

Forum List

Back