Latinos Waving Mexican Flags Invade New Mexico Trump Rally--Shots Fired--Vendor Booths Firebombed

The culture of the illegals at work. The wetbacks just extended Trump's lead and support for his wall.

BREAKING: SHOTS FIRED at TRUMP RALLY in New Mexico - FIRES SET OUTSIDE (VIDEO)
Good for the Latinos Between us and them we should take Trump down rather easily.
Yea right! Now get your ass back to the plantation boy! :whip:
Last time you said "yea right" Obama was elected then reelected. Get back to your zoo enclosure cave chimpy.

I blame Obama for facilitating the 'invasion', protecting them, refusing to enforce our laws, and helping to instill this arrogant sense of entitlement.

Once again, at the heart of intolerance, hatred, and violence against Americans we find liberals' / Obama's fingerprints.

I hope they catch all of them, drive straight to the border, and kick them all out...and I don't care if thery are legal or not. If they carried the Mexican flag, took part in he terrorism and violence, kick their ass out.

I blame Obama for facilitating the 'invasion', protecting them, refusing to enforce our laws, and helping to instill this arrogant sense of entitlement.

Once again, at the heart of intolerance, hatred, and violence against Americans we find liberals' / Obama's fingerprints.

I hope they catch all of them, drive straight to the border, and kick them all out...and I don't care if thery are legal or not. If they carried the Mexican flag, took part in he terrorism and violence, kick their ass out.
What if they carried the loser traitor flag known as the confederate flag?

Arrogant sense of entitlement? Have you met Steve MacGarrett?

Don't care if they are legal or not? Awesome, pretend to care about the rule of law and then fail your own standards. Real piece of work you guys are.

These illegal aliens and their advocates are doing a great job of showing normal Americans why we need to elect Trump President.

Their arguments (if mindless thuggery can be called that) are very persuasive.

I'm sold! Trump's getting my vote on June 7, and in November!
Aw, you were already settled on Trump and you know it. Trump is going to get the same White vote that Romney did. But the Latino vote is going to be the deciding factor so go on and vote for Trump just as you did for Romney.

These illegal aliens and their advocates are doing a great job of showing normal Americans why we need to elect Trump President.

Aw, you were already settled on Trump and you know it. Trump is going to get the same White vote that Romney did. But the Latino vote is going to be the deciding factor so go on and vote for Trump just as you did for Romney.
I was surprised to note that Obama never got more than 43% of the white vote. All other demographics were above 60% for Obama. Trumps going to get a beat down worse than Romney.

Strawman...really? What if they were carrying a Hillary flag? They weren't carrying any of those, though, were they?

I was surprised to note that Obama never got more than 43% of the white vote. All other demographics were above 60% for Obama. Trumps going to get a beat down worse than Romney.
Yeah, that's why Trump's numbers in the primary have already far surpassed Romney's. Good luck with that theory...

Strawman...really? What if they were carrying a Hillary flag? They weren't carrying any of those, though, were they?
How is asking your opinion about them carrying the loser flag a straw man when you said if they were carrying the mexican flag they should be kicked out?

Yeah, that's why Trump's numbers in the primary have already far surpassed Romney's. Good luck with that theory...
The primary isnt the general election. Didnt you know that?

Dems have shown up wearing sheets at Trump rallies...

Illegals have shown up and perpetrated violence...

Bernie supporters have committed acts of violence and rioting...

At least libs have been exposed this election for who they are....

How is asking your opinion about them carrying the loser flag a straw man when you said if they were carrying the mexican flag they should be kicked out?
We're talking about a real story, and - trying to hijack the thread - you bring up a 'what if' that didn't happen.

We're talking about a real story, and - trying to hijack the thread - you bring up a 'what if' that didn't happen.
I wanted to see how consistent you were. Since you deflected I can see the question bothered you.

The primary isnt the general election. Didnt you know that?
You figure that out all by yourself or did you get some help from your mom?
Evidently no on taught you the primary is not where the entire country votes. You must be really stupid.

Forum List

Back