Mexican flags fly at small Beto counter rally as Trump draws thousands

President Trump is brilliant. He has these dumbass Democrats denouncing walls and waving Mexican flags at their rallies. All he has to do is announce a common sense policy that is good for the country, and Dems will automatically have to immediately and vehemently oppose it.
You wanted proof that Democrats are the party of criminals, illegals, and others who want America destroyed.. There it is in bold contrast... And they think were too stupid to see it... All while the fake news touts it as the new American way... TRAITOROUS BASTARDS!

Whats even MORE funny? Libtards actually thing illegals drooling on Roberts shoes waving Mexican flags look good to the rest of America, lol. If Bob could have gotten away with it, I bet he would have asked the illegals to put the Mexican flags away and wave American ones instead.
I haven't found images of Mexican flags flying at the O'Rourke rally. Only American flags being flown. Maybe you could post some images.

Well get off your parents couch in Minnesota and come see for your self.

President Trump is brilliant. He has these dumbass Democrats denouncing walls and waving Mexican flags at their rallies. All he has to do is announce a common sense policy that is good for the country, and Dems will automatically have to immediately and vehemently oppose it.
You wanted proof that Democrats are the party of criminals, illegals, and others who want America destroyed.. There it is in bold contrast... And they think were too stupid to see it... All while the fake news touts it as the new American way... TRAITOROUS BASTARDS!

Whats even MORE funny? Libtards actually thing illegals drooling on Roberts shoes waving Mexican flags look good to the rest of America, lol. If Bob could have gotten away with it, I bet he would have asked the illegals to put the Mexican flags away and wave American ones instead.
I haven't found images of Mexican flags flying at the O'Rourke rally. Only American flags being flown. Maybe you could post some images.

0DD34467-7182-487D-BBA1-56FD822611B1.jpeg

OK, so you lied about the Mexican flags, can't back your bullcrap up and aren't man enough to admit you got caught lying. Typical Trump punk.

What a lying piece of shit you are.. Barely 900 at his rally according to police and Trump had over 39,000 confirmed!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The shear desperation of the left tard!
The arena for the great Douche holds 8,000 per Fire Dept.
The Fire Dept. did not count the outside peoples. But guesses were about 2000.
the great Douche mostly like falsified the 69,000 signed up for a great Douche show
of bigots and whitey racist. And ITS false claims as we know now, of this BS 39K
number there to lick Orange Douche Cheetos turds as the fling., .

Betos Full picture of all is larger than the inside show by team Douche.
the Douche always claims more outside. Why do they (team Douche) never take a
camera and do a walk from inside showing the Douche live to outside to
prove crowd outside size claims? When the great Douche is spewing live?
Why is that?

Seems both had thousands of peoples, I read Beto had more as he was not limiting the area to gather as the great Douche does.
10,190 in attendance inside the arena. Outside was 29,500 using massive TV's.. Your boy got crushed in his own home town... Priceless...

OK, so you lied about the Mexican flags, can't back your bullcrap up and aren't man enough to admit you got caught lying. Typical Trump punk.

Actually your the lying peice of shit...

DzLAD7FVAAArl01.jpg

Someone beat me to it, and no, I was not caught lying, it my point that you are nothing more then a castrated thing posting from their parents couch instead of going out and being productive stands proven. Not to take out the trash and wash the dishes bitch before you lose Xbox for a week.

DzLAD7FVAAArl01.jpg

I had a thing all layed out and you wrecked it. Thanks allot. If USMB still used rep, I would neg you into “blows goats” territory. A pseudo male cuke like camp is rare here, and you stole my opportunity to post a video and snappy quip.

What a lying piece of shit you are.. Barely 900 at his rally according to police and Trump had over 39,000 confirmed!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The shear desperation of the left tard!
The arena for the great Douche holds 8,000 per Fire Dept.
The Fire Dept. did not count the outside peoples. But guesses were about 2000.
the great Douche mostly like falsified the 69,000 signed up for a great Douche show
of bigots and whitey racist. And ITS false claims as we know now, of this BS 39K
number there to lick Orange Douche Cheetos turds as the fling., .

Betos Full picture of all is larger than the inside show by team Douche.
the Douche always claims more outside. Why do they (team Douche) never take a
camera and do a walk from inside showing the Douche live to outside to
prove crowd outside size claims? When the great Douche is spewing live?
Why is that?

Seems both had thousands of peoples, I read Beto had more as he was not limiting the area to gather as the great Douche does.
10,190 in attendance inside the arena. Outside was 29,500 using massive TV's.. Your boy got crushed in his own home town... Priceless...

Wonder if the BETO crowd could see the screens?

DzLAD7FVAAArl01.jpg
Those are not flying flags. They are handheld posters and seem to be the only two images of Mexican flags at the event found anywhere.
Perhaps I am mistaken, but no one has posted an image of anyone flying a Mexican flag at O'Rourke's El Paso rally. Surely, you can find one somewhere.

DzLAD7FVAAArl01.jpg
Those are not flying flags. They are handheld posters and seem to be the only two images of Mexican flags at the event found anywhere.
Perhaps I am mistaken, but no one has posted an image of anyone flying a Mexican flag at O'Rourke's El Paso rally. Surely, you can find one somewhere.

You said they weren’t there, it was proven they were, and now you want to argue samantics. And you have the nerve to call one out as a liar and non man? I take it back, you ain’t even a pseudo male.

DzLAD7FVAAArl01.jpg

I had a thing all layed out and you wrecked it. Thanks allot. If USMB still used rep, I would neg you into “blows goats” territory. A pseudo male cuke like camp is rare here, and you stole my opportunity to post a video and snappy quip.
You can still post the video of people flying Mexican flags.

DzLAD7FVAAArl01.jpg

It was taken care of. Now go powder your face prag.

El Paso Police are part of Deep State.

Not really, some are pretty corrupt though,

El Paso Releases Video of Cop Executing Handcuffed Man — Where’s the Anger?

El Paso Releases Video of Cop Executing Handcuffed Man — Where’s the Anger?
The deceased was hispanic. No anger. He was a thug.

DzLAD7FVAAArl01.jpg
I guess the images of Mexican flags and burka's is ok to you? This is America! Not MEXICO! and certainly not a Muslim nation.. The Muslims now want slaves in the US because its a tenet of there government/religion... You keep going retard!

DzLAD7FVAAArl01.jpg

It was taken care of. Now go powder your face prag.
So, now you are caught lying again. This time about having a video.

DzLAD7FVAAArl01.jpg
I guess the images of Mexican flags and burka's is ok to you? This is America! Not MEXICO! and certainly not a Muslim nation.. The Muslims now want slaves in the US because its a tenet of there government/religion... You keep going retard!

Yet when confederate/Nazi flags show up at “unite the right” rallies; those are “very fine people”?

Forum List

Back