Latinos For Trump Founder Warns Of “Taco Trucks On Every Corner”

Germany has awesome sausage and french fries carts. Mettwurst or bratwurst on a bun with mustard, and the best fries ever.
You go to New Orleans ... no more Lucky Dog carts on the corner. Nooooo, taco trucks. It's the end of America.

Hey!! We still have Lucky Dogs!! I mean, the last time I was in the Quarter.
LOL. Sorry, I was joking. I haven't been down since May. We only go to Nola between Oct and May.

only the lefties can take a comment that isn't supposed to be taken literally and take it literally.

I'd fall over dead if they had the brains to figure that out. I'm not going to actually fall over dead but......well.....you see its a way of saying that....Ok so, I'm not going to actually fall over dead...but......ahh the hell with it
The idiot was joking when he said this dumbass thing? roflmao.

"My culture is a very dominant culture. And it's imposing, and it's causing problems. If you don't do something about it, you're going to have taco trucks on every corner," Gutierrez said.
Did I say joking? I said his statement wasn't meant to be taken literally.

only the lefties can take a comment that isn't supposed to be taken literally and take it literally.

I'd fall over dead if they had the brains to figure that out. I'm not going to actually fall over dead but......well.....you see its a way of saying that....Ok so, I'm not going to actually fall over dead...but......ahh the hell with it
The idiot was joking when he said this dumbass thing? roflmao.

"My culture is a very dominant culture. And it's imposing, and it's causing problems. If you don't do something about it, you're going to have taco trucks on every corner," Gutierrez said.
Did I say joking? I said his statement wasn't meant to be taken literally.
He meant to say them latinos be takin' us ovah.

Peppers for you tonite, missy! LOL

Actually I'm making chili rellenos tomorrow.

Forum List

Back