Latinos For Trump Founder Warns Of “Taco Trucks On Every Corner”

There is a taco truck near my house that serves some bomb ass chicken tacos. Their salsa verde is the nectar of the Gods.

You wouldn't think there's enough meat on a chicken's ass to make a taco. I wonder what color the salsa verde is.

All Meat Matters! Yes, even ass meat. lol

I've had a thought about Mexican themed titty restaurants, ala Hooters and Twin Peaks, for a while.

Maybe now is the time roll that sucka out....

I've had a thought about Mexican themed titty restaurants, ala Hooters and Twin Peaks, for a while.

Maybe now is the time roll that sucka out....

You can serve Tap-ass. :lol:

Could you imagine? Maybe we should consider opening up the border a little more! :laugh:

sub-buzz-3293-1472778698-7.png

sub-buzz-3322-1472778767-1.png

sub-buzz-9042-1472778957-1.png

Latinos For Trump Founder Warns Of "Taco Trucks On Every Corner"

:rofl:
Wow! Sounds like the original tweet came right out of Hillary's playbook.

only the lefties can take a comment that isn't supposed to be taken literally and take it literally.

I'd fall over dead if they had the brains to figure that out. I'm not going to actually fall over dead but......well.....you see its a way of saying that....Ok so, I'm not going to actually fall over dead...but......ahh the hell with it
The idiot was joking when he said this dumbass thing? roflmao.

"My culture is a very dominant culture. And it's imposing, and it's causing problems. If you don't do something about it, you're going to have taco trucks on every corner," Gutierrez said.

Traditional Mexican food via taco trucks and suh arrived here post Katrina.... gotta tell y, some of it is the best shit ever!

This thread has made me regret my lunch choice today. :(

Could you imagine? Maybe we should consider opening up the border a little more! :laugh:

sub-buzz-3293-1472778698-7.png

sub-buzz-3322-1472778767-1.png

sub-buzz-9042-1472778957-1.png

Latinos For Trump Founder Warns Of "Taco Trucks On Every Corner"

:rofl:
Wow! Sounds like the original tweet came right out of Hillary's playbook.

Looks like someone has "too much time" on their hands :laugh:

Don't like to see Hillary's anti Mexican racism exposed?
how do you expose something that's not there ?
dump on the other hand.

Forum List

Back