Latinos For Trump Founder Warns Of “Taco Trucks On Every Corner”

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Could you imagine? Maybe we should consider opening up the border a little more! :laugh:

sub-buzz-3293-1472778698-7.png

sub-buzz-3322-1472778767-1.png

sub-buzz-9042-1472778957-1.png

Latinos For Trump Founder Warns Of "Taco Trucks On Every Corner"

:rofl:

There is a taco truck near my house that serves some bomb ass chicken tacos. Their salsa verde is the nectar of the Gods.

There is a taco truck near my house that serves some bomb ass chicken tacos. Their salsa verde is the nectar of the Gods.

Are the vegetables grown using human fertilizer?

One can only hope. Vegetables taste so much better when fertilized with the forsaken. lol

Yes, they claim it is so healthy for one to consume also.

Who is they? This is the first I've heard of human remains being used as a fertilizer for vegetables.

The food truck near my house as a deal with one of the local farms not far from here, but I don't believe they are using human remains. lol

why does it matter 10 Ways You Could Eat Feces Today - Listverse

Leafy Greens

smoked-salmon-salad-caper-vinaigrette-e1371774064957.jpg

Leafy greens are often grown using synthetic fertilizers, rather than manure. However, even these crops can be invaded by various forms of fecal matter from nearby animals. According to research conducted by the Yuma Agricultural Center (YAC), fecal matter from cows can increase the possibility of contaminating crops with the bacteria E. coli. The research further indicated that dog, rabbit, bird and the feces from other animals didn’t pose as high of a risk for contamination.

There have been a number of E. coli-related outbreaks linked to leafy greens, such as spinach. The study conducted by the YAC determined that crops can become contaminated when the fecal matter containing the bacteria contaminates the irrigation system. The water used for the crops then spreads contamination. The study also indicated that furrow irrigation was the safest practice to avoid contaminating crops, though it could still occur even then.

9Organic Food
organic-farm-e1371774242636.jpg

Many people have opted to pay for high-priced organic food, convinced that it is healthier than other modern options. They purchase and consume the food because, understandably, they don’t want to put pesticides or other chemicals

only the lefties can take a comment that isn't supposed to be taken literally and take it literally.

I'd fall over dead if they had the brains to figure that out. I'm not going to actually fall over dead but......well.....you see its a way of saying that....Ok so, I'm not going to actually fall over dead...but......ahh the hell with it

One can only hope. Vegetables taste so much better when fertilized with the forsaken. lol

Who is they? This is the first I've heard of human remains being used as a fertilizer for vegetables.

The food truck near my house as a deal with one of the local farms not far from here, but I don't believe they are using human remains. lol

Not many years ago, the CDC issued a warning about certain fruits and vegetables from Mexico for that very reason.

Not many years ago, the CDC issued a warning about certain fruits and vegetables from Mexico for that very reason.
too bad you've already eaten them.

only the lefties can take a comment that isn't supposed to be taken literally and take it literally.

I'd fall over dead if they had the brains to figure that out. I'm not going to actually fall over dead but......well.....you see its a way of saying that....Ok so, I'm not going to actually fall over dead...but......ahh the hell with it
Admit it CK. You fucking love Tacos.

Admit it CK. You fucking love Tacos.
who doesn't !

You wouldn't think there's enough meat on a chicken's ass to make a taco. I wonder what color the salsa verde is.

Forum List

Back