Latest Wisconsin poll.............

Ryan_Math-1.jpg

Yes, Math!!!!! Anyone doing the math can clearly see that Ryan is all for screwing the middle class and working poor for the benefit of the very wealthy.

Screw you Rightwingers!! Everyone knows that Obama's a lock!! He can't lose. Fuck these rigged polls!! He'll win even without Wisconsin, Florida, Iowa, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Ohio!! He's got Hope...and Change...and stuff......He's The OBAMESSIAH!!!! He's like magic!!

Obamessiah.jpg

Even if Romney loses in Wis..........if the vote is competitive there, its going to be an awesome night for the GOP. You heard it here first.

Dont even have to wach the rest of the nation.............just Wisconsin. If its even just close for Romney, the rest is gravy.

If Romney wins Wisconsin, its a GOP landslide.............just watch.

If it's competitive in places like Wisconsin then the big O is in deep do as he's going to be spending too much time and money there defending what should be a low cost State for him.

Rasmussen is a Conservative leaning pollster and his polls always show more favorably towards Romney or any other Conservative candidate.

This isn't news but have fun if it makes you happy.

Obama is ahead in the electoral college which is what counts.

Keep dreaming. LOL

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035. Absolute idiocy, dupes.

Rasmussen sucks LOL Everyone else not bought off has Obama winning.

Rasmussen is a Conservative leaning pollster and his polls always show more favorably towards Romney or any other Conservative candidate.

Keep dreaming. LOL

Why do you insist on telling half the story? Rasmussen/Gallup have traditionally been the most accurate polls. Admitting biases is one thing; but ignoring accuracy?

Keep dreaming. LOL

Why do you insist on telling half the story? Rasmussen/Gallup have traditionally been the most accurate polls. Admitting biases is one thing; but ignoring accuracy?

No they haven't, Rasmussen is the most biased major pollster around, that's why right wingers love them so much because they slant their polls to spread lies.

Now let's look at the truth and see how biased rasmussen is with the wisconsin presidential polls:

Rasmussen: Willard +1

CNN: Obama +4

Marquette: Obama +5

CBS/NYT: Obama +6

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Wisconsin: Romney vs. Obama

Zander, old senile boy, do you have anyone for a suicide watch for you on the evening of 6Nov12?

Firstly, I am far younger than you.

Secondly, I couldn't care less what happens election day.

I come here for a few laughs. Most of my posts have humor in them. If Obama wins reelection, I will be surprised, but it won't mean jack-shit to me. I will still have the awesome life I have. My wife, family, friends and employees will still love me like crazy!! I am truly blessed Old Rocks. My life is great, and there is nothing you or Obama can do to change that.

I hope you can say the same.

:lol:

Forum List

Back