Latest news from Kenya, and it is open and transparent...

If Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate is found to be true, should laws passed by Obama be null & void.

• Yes, Obama was an illigetimate president.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No, as a liberal , we expect our politicians to lie to US and we still love them when they screw US.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Malik Obama tweets Barack's forged birth certificate | Daily Mail Online
Barack Obama is no longer president, but the birther movement alleging that he was born abroad still lives – thanks to his half-brother.
Malik Obama tweeted a copy of what he claims is a valid birth certificate proving that his half-brother was born in Mombasa, Kenya.
The 'birth certificate' bears the letterhead of the 'Coast Province General Hospital' in Mombasa.
In 2009, a man by the name of Lucas Smith offered the document for sale on eBay.
The website eventually removed the page because it has a policy of barring its users from selling purported government documents.
Now we all know what is at stake here for the US. Some are calling it a fake, but if the footprint is Obama's baby foot, would that not signify its authenticity? So would the person in Hawaii, if known to have forged a document to make a Kenyan , US born, be then prosecuted(By Law, if still alive) and be punished for the said crime? Also would this also mean that Obama, 44th president would no longer be called the 44th as it was all a lie? I will not be surprised when this Birth Certificate is analyzed and the TRUTH will come out.

John Kwame Odongo and Dr. [Florence] Ng’endo Mwangi (Kenya’s first woman physician). | Lucas Daniel Smith's Blog
3E1F830000000578-4299872-image-a-78_1489117352547.jpg

Another sucker born and raised on USMB..Yet you suckers play rubes by rubes...You'll believe anything that purports a fantasy of racial purity and superiority from a white clown...

Another sucker born and raised on USMB..Yet you suckers play rubes by rubes...You'll believe anything that purports a fantasy of racial purity and superiority from a white clown...
You lefties always say, not to jump to conclusions when Muslims go out and Murder other people. I guess only when it shows how fucked up liberalism really is, you jump to conclusions real quick. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

If the footprint is authentic when Obama was a baby, would you still deny it is a real birth certificate? Of course, liars like you deny, deny deny.

Racial Purity and Superiority? You are one of the dumbest liberals I have ever known. And many liberals are just plain stupid, but you take the cake.

South Africa’s Post-Apartheid Failure in Shantytowns
Hopefully it's chocolate cake, I hate white cake..

You lefties always say, not to jump to conclusions when Muslims go out and Murder other people. I guess only when it shows how fucked up liberalism really is, you jump to conclusions real quick. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

If the footprint is authentic when Obama was a baby, would you still deny it is a real birth certificate? Of course, liars like you deny, deny deny.

You don't think they can't scan a footprint?

You don't think they can forge a Hawaiian birth certificate because they didn't want a bi-racial president to be impeached for not being a US citizen? I will wait for the TRUTH to show up, if the footprint is bogus, then so be it.

You don't think they can forge a Hawaiian birth certificate because they didn't want a bi-racial president to be impeached for not being a US citizen? I will wait for the TRUTH to show up, if the footprint is bogus, then so be it.
The president said he was American, so it must be okay...

Racial Purity and Superiority? You are one of the dumbest liberals I have ever known. And many liberals are just plain stupid, but you take the cake.

South Africa’s Post-Apartheid Failure in Shantytowns
Are any of THEM reheating a long since debunked bit of clickbait?

Nah....that would be you, Jim......and we've long since established that you are a moron...

Time for mods to merge all these dopey conspiracy theory fake birther threads about the forged birther certificate.

Time for mods to merge all these dopey conspiracy theory fake birther threads about the forged birther certificate.

I feel the same about the dozens of Russia hacked the election threads...no proof and until it's provided it's a conspiracy.

I feel the same about the dozens of Russia hacked the election threads...no proof and until it's provided it's a conspiracy.
Each revelation is new, hence, news. Tweeting out a forged birth certificate from 2009 is simply regurgitating old fake news. The only "NEWS" is the regurgitation of the fake story. Flynn getting caught lying about another additional secret meeting with Russians and reported yesterday is news. Flynn getting caught about receiving payments from Russia is new. Flynn registering as a "foreign agent" retroactively is news, current and significant news.

Each revelation is new, hence, news. Tweeting out a forged birth certificate from 2009 is simply regurgitating old fake news. The only "NEWS" is the regurgitation of the fake story. Flynn getting caught lying about another additional secret meeting with Russians and reported yesterday is news. Flynn getting caught about receiving payments from Russia is new. Flynn registering as a "foreign agent" retroactively is news, current and significant news.

Meh, it's still a conspiracy. ....and getting really tiresome

Malik is badass! He has got guts to tell the truth when Hussaine could easily have him taken out like Seth Rich.

Malik Obama tweets Barack's forged birth certificate | Daily Mail Online
Barack Obama is no longer president, but the birther movement alleging that he was born abroad still lives – thanks to his half-brother.
Malik Obama tweeted a copy of what he claims is a valid birth certificate proving that his half-brother was born in Mombasa, Kenya.
The 'birth certificate' bears the letterhead of the 'Coast Province General Hospital' in Mombasa.
In 2009, a man by the name of Lucas Smith offered the document for sale on eBay.
The website eventually removed the page because it has a policy of barring its users from selling purported government documents.
Now we all know what is at stake here for the US. Some are calling it a fake, but if the footprint is Obama's baby foot, would that not signify its authenticity? So would the person in Hawaii, if known to have forged a document to make a Kenyan , US born, be then prosecuted(By Law, if still alive) and be punished for the said crime? Also would this also mean that Obama, 44th president would no longer be called the 44th as it was all a lie? I will not be surprised when this Birth Certificate is analyzed and the TRUTH will come out.

John Kwame Odongo and Dr. [Florence] Ng’endo Mwangi (Kenya’s first woman physician). | Lucas Daniel Smith's Blog
View attachment 116214
The headline calls Malik the attention seeking half brother. :rolleyes:

The baby footprint on this certificate is already being analysed by forensic scientists.
IF the footprint is Obama's then Chrissy Matthews is going to commit suicide.
EVERY fucking night for the last eight years he's been screaming at the camera insulting ANYONE who EVER DARED question Obama's place of birth.
When the dust settles and President Trump has some time on his hands Obama's COMPLETE life history WILL become President Trumps 'new hobby'.

Forum List

Back