Late Night Comedy TV Is Dead Thanks To The Left

Late Night TV shows like The Tonight Show are dead thanks to the politicization of their programming.

Conan is gone.....and the rest are soon to follow.

The format is dead.

We've already discussed this. The comedy is still there, you just can't see it because they remove that part of your brain to install the chip.

Carson was the king. Letterman created the mold for the current bunch and they've just gone downhill from there.
Letterman stopped being funny after leaving NBC....He created the mold for the current bitter pissed off crop, that goes for barking seal approval over genuine laughs.

Which one is the worst?
Fallon
Kimmel
Colbet
Meyers

Trevor Noah, Samantha Bee, and James Corden are also gone
Kimmel....He has absolutely no comedic timing whatsoever.....Reads the "jokes" off the cue cards like he's reading a grocery list.

The rest are in fact smarmy shitlib douchebags, but at least they have a smidgen of comedic talent.

Last edited:
Never tuned in once? I’ve always had to get up to work. I remember that Kimmel guy from NFL football, he was funny then. But I heard he’s a dic to chicks? I’ve heard of Johnny Carson & Ed McMann, who hasn’t? The rest? Bunch of NY home O bashing Middle America.

Never tuned in once? I’ve always had to get up to work. I remember that Kimmel guy from NFL football, he was funny then. But I heard he’s a dic to chicks? I’ve heard of Johnny Carson & Ed McMann, who hasn’t? The rest? Bunch of NY home O bashing Middle America.
Kimmel was mildly amusing as Ben Stein's sidekick on the game show they did for a few years.

It was on the Man Show that I noticed that he just stares at the cue cards, and brings next to no life into his recitation of them...Adam Carolla was the real talent on that show...At least he could remember a few words off the cards and look around as though he was talking to the audience.

Forum List

Back