Trump Co-Defendant Deemed Flight Risk, Denied Bond

Should Blacks who support Trump be jailed without bail?

• Definitely.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Not if they pledge to vote for Biden.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No.

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
How traditional...no bail for the broke Black dude! I wonder how his incarceration will play into his willingness to turn on his rich..and uncaring..co-conspirators?

Trump and the 18 co-defendants in his Georgia election interference RICO case all met the deadline to surrender to authorities for arrest on Friday, and while most of them were released from the Fulton County jail on bail, one remains in custody.
Harrison Floyd, a former marine who was associated with the group “Blacks For Trump,” was charged earlier this month with three counts related to his alleged participation in a racketeering scheme to meddle with the 2020 election results and his harassment of campaign worker Ruby Freeman.
During a court appearance Friday, Floyd appeared without an attorney and claimed that he could not afford to hire one. The court countered that he did not qualify for the services of a Georgia public defender, which are granted or denied following an application and eligibility review. Judge Emily Richardson informed Floyd that she would not be granting his release on bond at that moment.

“There are grounds for bond to be denied at this point,” Richardson told Floyd. “I’m going to go ahead and find that you are a risk to commit additional felonies and a potential risk to flee the jurisdiction. So I’m going to deny bond, but a full consideration of bond will be addressed.”
This is not Floyd’s first arrest. In Maryland, he was charged after allegedly assaulting an FBI agent in May. The agent had served him a subpoena related to Special Counsel Jack Smith’s separate investigation into Trump’s efforts to interfere with the 2020 election.

Last edited:
Dems persecuting blacks is always a winner.....Seems like old times. :laughing0301:

tenor.gif

How traditional...no bail for the broke Black dude! I wonder how his incarceration will play into his willingness to turn on his rich..and uncaring..co-conspirators?

Trump and the 18 co-defendants in his Georgia election interference RICO case all met the deadline to surrender to authorities for arrest on Friday, and while most of them were released from the Fulton County jail on bail, one remains in custody.
Harrison Floyd, a former marine who was associated with the group “Blacks For Trump,” was charged earlier this month with three counts related to his alleged participation in a racketeering scheme to meddle with the 2020 election results and his harassment of campaign worker Ruby Freeman.
During a court appearance Friday, Floyd appeared without an attorney and claimed that he could not afford to hire one. The court countered that he did not qualify for the services of a Georgia public defender, which are granted or denied following an application and eligibility review. Judge Emily Richardson informed Floyd that she would not be granting his release on bond at that moment.

“There are grounds for bond to be denied at this point,” Richardson told Floyd. “I’m going to go ahead and find that you are a risk to commit additional felonies and a potential risk to flee the jurisdiction. So I’m going to deny bond, but a full consideration of bond will be addressed.”
This is not Floyd’s first arrest. In Maryland, he was charged after allegedly assaulting an FBI agent in May. The agent had served him a subpoena related to Special Counsel Jack Smith’s separate investigation into Trump’s efforts to interfere with the 2020 election.
They locked up the black folks so they can torture them into flipping on Trump.

You have to hand it to Dems. Democrats select the only black defendant and decide that he looks to dangerous to let out on the streets, and their fellow dems blame Republicans. And his name is Floyd!

I couldn't do it. I could not lie every minute of every day and keep a straight face and any self respect at all.

Sounds like he has an open case in Maryland.

They locked up the black folks so they can torture them into flipping on Trump.
I think that's basically what's going on here.

But maybe more voluntary on the part of the defendant than anything.
Might be a payoff in a round about and out of sight kind of way down the road.

Technically speaking, it would be in Trump's interest to pay all of the other defendants' bail.

It happens all of the time...

Do you even format, bro? Like...ever? lol...

Yet another criminal in the Trump Crime Organization.

/——/ If he was arrested for shoplifting, he would have been set free with all charges dropped.,
1srelluc

We as black people have said that if you vote for trump, you ain't black. And some black idiot that tried intimidating other blacks because trump told them to deserves no pity. F--- him.

Is this the revised “If you don’t vote for me, you ain’t Black” campaign slogan for Biden?

Well who knew that body slamming a federal agent comes with consequences?

Forum List

Back