Last three GOP House leaders left amid sex, ethics scandals. Still, Boehner the worst?

Isn't he? God knows Hillary can't be running on HER record! She's running on the naive notion from you on the Left that another Clinton in the White House will bring back prosperity! She won't have the Dot Com Boom to make that happen and is a nightmare when it comes to ethics...so good luck on that!
So you admit we were prosperous under Clinton. And the economy failed under Republicans. I prefer to go with what works.

Clinton lost the House and Senate big time after two years.

How does that work in you left wing little mind.
Follows the same pattern of most Americans not voting in the midterms. Everyone knows that. Did it really have to be explained?

So what ?

The stupid claim that there are more out there is really of no use if it does not materially affect voting results.

Sorry to have to explain that to you.
But it does explain how, during the last midterm, Republicans were able to terrify their gullible base with Isis, Ebola and children running from danger who will take their jobs. A trifecta of stupid. Must have been embarrassing for the lemming base to find out all three stories lost their urgency the day after the election. No, that would be giving them too much credit. More likely is they thought their leadership solved all three problems over night after the election.

What ?

You are pissed because the GOP freaked out it's constituents and got them to vote....

And the dems just couldn't create a large enough crisis to do the same ?

Is that your issue.

From what I heard....a lot of dems were just disgusted with Obama and said "F^^k it".

Can't help that.

The GOP kicked your asses.

Not me.

So you admit we were prosperous under Clinton. And the economy failed under Republicans. I prefer to go with what works.

Clinton lost the House and Senate big time after two years.

How does that work in you left wing little mind.
Follows the same pattern of most Americans not voting in the midterms. Everyone knows that. Did it really have to be explained?

So what ?

The stupid claim that there are more out there is really of no use if it does not materially affect voting results.

Sorry to have to explain that to you.
But it does explain how, during the last midterm, Republicans were able to terrify their gullible base with Isis, Ebola and children running from danger who will take their jobs. A trifecta of stupid. Must have been embarrassing for the lemming base to find out all three stories lost their urgency the day after the election. No, that would be giving them too much credit. More likely is they thought their leadership solved all three problems over night after the election.

What ?

You are pissed because the GOP freaked out it's constituents and got them to vote....

And the dems just couldn't create a large enough crisis to do the same ?

Is that your issue.

From what I heard....a lot of dems were just disgusted with Obama and said "F^^k it".

Can't help that.

The GOP kicked your asses.

Not me.
So you admit it. The GOP CREATED a crisis for political reasons. Thought so.

Forum List

Back