Last nights violence is why cops treat inner city blacks the way they do.

If brown was white he still got what he deserved.

I disagree. No one should be shot when they are surrendering.
He wasn't surrendering. Learn to comprehend what is said. Facts support Wilson, period.
Yes he was surrendering. Thats what numerous eye witnesses said.
Not according to Grand Jury testimony.
You are believing "the street" because it furthers your agenda.
It wasnt the street. It was the 2 witnesses that saw the murder.
No witnesses saw a murder.

Apparently most people are either too stupid to realize it or just want an excuse to bitch about police.

Last night we tried the liberal hands off approach. Tonight they need to crack skulls.
Thanks for admitting police view all Blacks the same. Sorry to inform you we already knew this.
Unfortunately inner city Blacks give them ample reason to do so.
There is never a reason to view an individual as the same as another individual simply because they are the same race. Only cave monkeys do that.

but yet you do the same to whites, no?

Apparently most people are either too stupid to realize it or just want an excuse to bitch about police.

Last night we tried the liberal hands off approach. Tonight they need to crack skulls.

Yeah, that will fix things and get everything under control.

Even if Michael Brown had been a serial murderer and dimwit Wilson dialed up his mugshot on his Hello Kitty Edition smartphone before stopping him in the road, the Ferguson PD and the authorities have fucked this up from the start. Governor Nixon is the biggest idiot of all. Go figure, he's related to DIck.

If the past 10 days of media teasers with ",,,grand jury announcement coming soon" didn't start the fires burning, then announcing all day yesterday that the announcement would come at 8:00PM was the corker, working up the crowds into a palpable frenzy. Why? Idiots asked for it.

I warned you stupid white people a long time ago that this was the beginning of some terrible things, not the end.

^ please no one respond to this idiot except to mock her.

I don't get it. I truly don't. My roommate mentioned the crap going on in Ferguson and I said "they tore up their own town" and she said "that poor boy. They had a right to express their anger" and I said "by destroying their own town??? And that "boy" deserved what he got" and she looked at me like I was crazy. She yelled HE DID NOT! And I said well we have to agree to disagree. But the point is...what is not understood? they TRASHED that town, with businesses owned by other blacks, all for goods..NOT for Michael Brown. Even the parents are blaming everyone other than the guy himself for being a dick to the wrong person who happened to have a gun. What part of this do they refuse to understand???

look at his step father- burn it down! Blacks, in general do not take resp. for anything.

Thanks for admitting police view all Blacks the same. Sorry to inform you we already knew this.
Unfortunately inner city Blacks give them ample reason to do so.
There is never a reason to view an individual as the same as another individual simply because they are the same race. Only cave monkeys do that.

but yet you do the same to whites, no?
No. If I did that then my daughter would have never been born.

I disagree. No one should be shot when they are surrendering.
He wasn't surrendering. Learn to comprehend what is said. Facts support Wilson, period.
They said they did.

I don't get it. I truly don't. My roommate mentioned the crap going on in Ferguson and I said "they tore up their own town" and she said "that poor boy. They had a right to express their anger" and I said "by destroying their own town??? And that "boy" deserved what he got" and she looked at me like I was crazy. She yelled HE DID NOT! And I said well we have to agree to disagree. But the point is...what is not understood? they TRASHED that town, with businesses owned by other blacks, all for goods..NOT for Michael Brown. Even the parents are blaming everyone other than the guy himself for being a dick to the wrong person who happened to have a gun. What part of this do they refuse to understand???

look at his step father- burn it down! Blacks, in general do not take resp. for anything.
Maybe not.

I wonder how the white rioters feel knowing a rapper just put the hit out on them, too. Even after marching with them, looting with them, torching cars with them. Now they are the enemy because they are straight, white, and male.

Oh the irony.

2ldx16q.jpg

Maybe not.

I wonder how the white rioters feel knowing a rapper just put the hit out on them, too. Even after marching with them, looting with them, torching cars with them. Now they are the enemy because they are straight, white, and male.

Oh the irony.

That's how stupid liberals are. Just like the fags who defend Islam . LOL that's a riot.

Well at least your racism has been revealed to her. Hopefully she will act accordingly.
Can you explain why people looted and destroyed building last night? What did it accomplish?
Another question is..IF it were about blacks being mistreated by whites...why did they burn that poor black womans business when she begged them to leave it alone?
Because all the Black people in the world were in Ferguson last night burning things. We all held the match and threw it on her shop at the same time.
Out of gas, huh?
Like I said. You are nothing but a race baiting agitator.
In fact you are less than nothing. You are a boil on the ass of humanity.
If you keep saying that long enough you might feel better about your agitation. I didnt mean to have such an emotional impact on you.
Have you noticed you are the ONLY person fanning the flames here?
Of course not. You're a lib. And libs are never wrong. It's everyone else that is wrong.
Out.

Yeah, that will fix things and get everything under control.

Even if Michael Brown had been a serial murderer and dimwit Wilson dialed up his mugshot on his Hello Kitty Edition smartphone before stopping him in the road, the Ferguson PD and the authorities have fucked this up from the start. Governor Nixon is the biggest idiot of all. Go figure, he's related to DIck.

If the past 10 days of media teasers with ",,,grand jury announcement coming soon" didn't start the fires burning, then announcing all day yesterday that the announcement would come at 8:00PM was the corker, working up the crowds into a palpable frenzy. Why? Idiots asked for it.

I warned you stupid white people a long time ago that this was the beginning of some terrible things, not the end.

^ please no one respond to this idiot except to mock her.

Park rules say don't feed the bears and they'll go away.

What part of the media frenzy did you miss?

Maybe not.

Oh the irony.
They probably feel fine because they know the rapper was quoted out of context.

So...are any of the "peaceful" protesters..or ANYONE from Ferguson, willing to help that poor black woman that lost her shop? Anyone?

Can you explain why people looted and destroyed building last night? What did it accomplish?
Another question is..IF it were about blacks being mistreated by whites...why did they burn that poor black womans business when she begged them to leave it alone?
Because all the Black people in the world were in Ferguson last night burning things. We all held the match and threw it on her shop at the same time.
Out of gas, huh?
Like I said. You are nothing but a race baiting agitator.
In fact you are less than nothing. You are a boil on the ass of humanity.
If you keep saying that long enough you might feel better about your agitation. I didnt mean to have such an emotional impact on you.
Have you noticed you are the ONLY person fanning the flames here?
Of course not. You're a lib. And libs are never wrong. It's everyone else that is wrong.
Out.
No I didnt notice that. I thought the OP was inflammatory but what would I know?

They said they did.
Proved to be...,,.,.

Forum List

Back