Will the Violence Continue Tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Publius1787

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011

Make your predictions here. Of course, this does not just include Ferguson. Will more protests spread to violence over the failure to indict Wilson?

The promise is that it will be and crowds are starting to form even now.

In Ferguson, the businesses have been burned. If the protesters want to burn more, they will have to move on to homes.

Mike Brown's stepfather, who Obozo quoted in his speech last night, said burn this bitch down.

Mike Brown's stepfather, who Obozo quoted in his speech last night, said burn this bitch down.

No worries, the media is covering for him now. They blame it on "raw emotion." Indeed, animal behavior is accepted among the apologists in the media who found out quickly that the events didn't fulfill their world view.

I would be surprised if it went on another night. I expect small protests but not what we saw last night.
I expect the exact opposite

I'm not doubting or challenging you. Has there been reports to suggest this? I would think there would be an increased police presence tonight and no more fucking around.

Although at this point, I blame the media more than anyone. They'll say anything to keep this going.

I would be surprised if it went on another night. I expect small protests but not what we saw last night.

I'm not doubting or challenging you. Has there been reports to suggest this? I would think there would be an increased police presence tonight and no more fucking around.

Although at this point, I blame the media more than anyone. They'll say anything to keep this going.

Indeed, after the Zimmerman verdict the media ignored all of the black rioting and it petered out fairly quickly.

\

Fucking lie in order to continue the trouble in Ferguson, so it is reported to the right people.

Nothing engenders sympathy to your cause like looting and burning a fucking city to the ground.

Looting-poster.jpg

MO%2BFERG%2BLOOTING%2BPOSTER.jpg

\

Fucking lie in order to continue the trouble in Ferguson, so it is reported to the right people.
This is an agenda at this point. Who's I don't know and I don't care but truth was an afterthought in this thing once the media started fanning the flames.

Indeed, after the Zimmerman verdict the media ignored all of the black rioting and it petered out fairly quickly.

This is what makes me so upset with liberals. They are utterly braindead and completely controlled while screaming that they're not. They'll forget about this and be on to the next outrage as soon as the media tells them too.

Conservatives are fucking brain dead and evil too, don't get me wrong. Just not in the same way. Spoiler alert: Everyone is crazy and corrupt. :2up:

Forum List

Back