Last nights violence is why cops treat inner city blacks the way they do.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Apparently most people are either too stupid to realize it or just want an excuse to bitch about police.

Last night we tried the liberal hands off approach. Tonight they need to crack skulls.

Apparently most people are either too stupid to realize it or just want an excuse to bitch about police.

Last night we tried the liberal hands off approach. Tonight they need to crack skulls.
Thanks for admitting police view all Blacks the same. Sorry to inform you we already knew this.
Unfortunately inner city Blacks give them ample reason to do so.

I don't think the police view all blacks the same. They know that there are successful, peaceful, law abiding black people. It's identifying the ones who aren't. Everytime a cop has to make that decision it's a life or death decision.

Now of course it's not just the police. That distrust and suspicion is throughout non blacks.

Thanks for admitting police view all Blacks the same. Sorry to inform you we already knew this.
Hint no one ever said all blacks but you
Grand Pa said inner city.

Excuse me. All inner city Blacks.

Excuse me. All inner city Blacks.
Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 104

Unfortunately inner city Blacks give them ample reason to do so.
There is never a reason to view an individual as the same as another individual simply because they are the same race. Only cave monkeys do that.

I don't get it. I truly don't. My roommate mentioned the crap going on in Ferguson and I said "they tore up their own town" and she said "that poor boy. They had a right to express their anger" and I said "by destroying their own town??? And that "boy" deserved what he got" and she looked at me like I was crazy. She yelled HE DID NOT! And I said well we have to agree to disagree. But the point is...what is not understood? they TRASHED that town, with businesses owned by other blacks, all for goods..NOT for Michael Brown. Even the parents are blaming everyone other than the guy himself for being a dick to the wrong person who happened to have a gun. What part of this do they refuse to understand???

I don't get it. I truly don't. My roommate mentioned the crap going on in Ferguson and I said "they tore up their own town" and she said "that poor boy. They had a right to express their anger" and I said "by destroying their own town??? And that "boy" deserved what he got" and she looked at me like I was crazy. She yelled HE DID NOT! And I said well we have to agree to disagree. But the point is...what is not understood? they TRASHED that town, with businesses owned by other blacks, all for goods..NOT for Michael Brown. Even the parents are blaming everyone other than the guy himself for being a dick to the wrong person who happened to have a gun. What part of this do they refuse to understand???
Well at least your racism has been revealed to her. Hopefully she will act accordingly.

Well at least your racism has been revealed to her. Hopefully she will act accordingly.
Can you explain why people looted and destroyed building last night? What did it accomplish?

Can you explain why people looted and destroyed building last night? What did it accomplish?
I dont know. I didnt loot or destroy any buildings. Why did white people riot when Jack Johnson beat up the white heavyweight champion?

I dont know. I didnt loot or destroy any buildings. Why did white people riot when Jack Johnson beat up the white heavyweight champion?
Jack who? So no one can ask why a majority of blacks looted you'll call the person asking a racist? You'll never be able to fix the problem doing that.

Jack who? So no one can ask why a majority of blacks looted you'll call the person asking a racist? You'll never be able to fix the problem doing that.
Jack Johnson. He beat the hell out of the white heavy weight champion and whites rioted. Why did they do that? I didnt call you a racist. Where do you see that? You cant do anything to fix the problem. You dont have any relevancy to the people having the problem.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/the...ht-of-the-century-touches-off-race-riots.html

Jack Johnson. He beat the hell out of the white heavy weight champion and whites rioted. Why did they do that? I didnt call you a racist. Where do you see that? You cant do anything to fix the problem. You dont have any relevancy to the people having the problem.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/the...ht-of-the-century-touches-off-race-riots.html
The better man won
You can't fix the problem by calling people a racist when they point out things that are obvious.

The better man won
You can't fix the problem by calling people a racist when they point out things that are obvious.
I know the better man won. I asked you why whites rioted?
I didnt call you a racist. If I did please point it out.

Another question is..IF it were about blacks being mistreated by whites...why did they burn that poor black womans business when she begged them to leave it alone?

Forum List

Back