Last night I discriminated against two women because they were women

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
...and to also make a point.

When I went into work yesterday it became immediately clear that yet again I would be picking winners and losers. Some people would walk in the door, and I would refuse to serve them. The only question was who would it be? Then it hit me: Today, I would discriminate based on gender. Nobody would stop me. Nobody would be able to stop me. Nobody would be able to even accuse me. Because nobody would know my real reasons for doing what I was going to do.

Eventually, I identified two women who I picked as my victims of sexist discrimination. The actually walked in the door together, which I thought made it even better. Maybe they were *gasp* lesbian lovers! Who knows? So now I was discriminating on gender and on the off chance of their sexual orientation. And I don't even have a religious objection to claim! In any event, I told them we would not be accommodating them. Yes, I understood they were angry, no there was nothing they could do to change the outcome. I referred them to an alternate business, and I send them on their way.

Now, in this entire interaction, I never told them the real reason why I was discriminating against them. They had no idea it's because they were women and the off chance that they might be lesbian lovers at that. I gave them other excuses. Nonetheless, despite all the laws against it, I discriminated against two people on the basis of their gender. Laws don't prevent discrimination, they just force it to be dressed up under another pretext.

When I went into work yesterday it became immediately clear that yet again I would be picking winners and losers. Some people would walk in the door, and I would refuse to serve them.

Doesn't that violate McDonald's policy?

You should be written up by your supervisor, even though you are an ADA hire for mental disability...

• Banned

When I went into work yesterday it became immediately clear that yet again I would be picking winners and losers. Some people would walk in the door, and I would refuse to serve them.

Doesn't that violate McDonald's policy?

You should be written up by your supervisor, even though you are an ADA hire for mental disability...

Is that some kind of pathetic attempt to justify government dictating to businesses how they conduct their business?

If we're going to make discrimination on religious grounds legal outta start refusing service to single women not accompanied by a man like in Muslim countries. :) See if that religion's way of doing things rates the same respect our Christian one does. Or if maybe it prompts cries of religious discrimination.

Then it hit me: Today, I would discriminate based on gender. Nobody would stop me. Nobody would be able to stop me. Nobody would be able to even accuse me. Because nobody would know my real reasons for doing what I was going to do.

interestink. so what were the phony reasons you hid behind...?

Now, in this entire interaction, I never told them the real reason why I was discriminating against them. ... I gave them other excuses. Nonetheless, despite all the laws against it, I discriminated against two people on the basis of their gender. Laws don't prevent discrimination, they just force it to be dressed up under another pretext.

what were the other excuses you gave...?

When I went into work yesterday it became immediately clear that yet again I would be picking winners and losers. Some people would walk in the door, and I would refuse to serve them. The only question was who would it be? Then it hit me: Today, I would discriminate based on gender. Nobody would stop me. Nobody would be able to stop me. Nobody would be able to even accuse me. Because nobody would know my real reasons for doing what I was going to do.

Eventually, I identified two women who I picked as my victims of sexist discrimination. The actually walked in the door together, which I thought made it even better. Maybe they were *gasp* lesbian lovers! Who knows? So now I was discriminating on gender and on the off chance of their sexual orientation. And I don't even have a religious objection to claim! In any event, I told them we would not be accommodating them. Yes, I understood they were angry, no there was nothing they could do to change the outcome. I referred them to an alternate business, and I send them on their way.

Now, in this entire interaction, I never told them the real reason why I was discriminating against them. They had no idea it's because they were women and the off chance that they might be lesbian lovers at that. I gave them other excuses. Nonetheless, despite all the laws against it, I discriminated against two people on the basis of their gender. Laws don't prevent discrimination, they just force it to be dressed up under another pretext.
A hero for freedom, in his own tiny mind. Next up, parking tickets, oh the government oppression, as bad as being Jewish under Hitler.

Now, in this entire interaction, I never told them the real reason why I was discriminating against them. ... I gave them other excuses. Nonetheless, despite all the laws against it, I discriminated against two people on the basis of their gender. Laws don't prevent discrimination, they just force it to be dressed up under another pretext.
I doubt they needed an excuse to see that he was just another useless asshole, and they asked for another waiter.

Gay thread by gay loser. ....... :gay:

Got the Muslims on the side of the discrimination. Um, yay! :)

I doubt they needed an excuse to see that he was just another useless asshole, and they asked for another waiter.

not that i believe this fairy tale in the first place, but the OP said he gave 'other excuses' and sent them on their way.

"Nobody would stop me. Nobody would be able to stop me. Nobody would be able to even accuse me. Because nobody would know my real reasons for doing what I was going to do."

...........btw the M.O. sounds awfully familiar ^ :eusa_whistle:

Maintenance problems.

Shut up Muslim fag

No one can stop you. The perception is that for whatever reason that customer received poor service.

I could guarantee you that when those two women walked out they thought it was their idea.

tk is still posting?

Pretty poor business model

You would think, right? Turns out, it's actually extremely effective. Over-committing is a tactic to deal with cancellations and people who simply never follow through to bother showing up. The goal is to strike the right balance by being able to forecast accurately. It turns out that the cost of over-committing is less than the cost of under-committing, therefore we over-commit ourselves.

Forum List

Back