Last defense bill included aid for Ukraine, which the dems voted against

Yes, it is a crime, unless the President notifies Congress that he is going to hold it back, and why.

Trump n team, broke the law.

The president hid this From congress, gave them no notification or reason, for holding congressionally directed, aid back.
obama withheld aid to a few countries nothing so he set the precedence

Did he do so as a means to reap personal gain?
lying about Benghazi was for personal gaining he has a 14 million dollar home on a public servants salary I would say yes

You moved the goalposts. Lame.
Liar because this has nothing to do with 2014

ok, you are right,

i just did a google on what Joni was talking about...YOUR LINK with all the obfuscation in the article talking about how these dems didn't vote under obama to send military aid and trump is BETTER CRAP in the article lead me to believe it was aid that was offered up under defense bills of Obama

It’s a non-sequitor Mrs Ernst. The question isn’t whether aid should be sent to Ukraine. That issue was settled by a Congressional appropriation. The question was whether the president has the authority to use that aid to get a personal, political benefit.
first you need to give your proof that the president used the aid for personal gain before you can make such a comment.

He was only going through his personal attorney. He was not using any legitimate means of investigation. He was pushing for a public announcement.

All things you do for a personal political benefit.
Your opinion is irrelevant but funny
You ask me for proof and then ignore it. There’s no winning with some folks.
Your opinion isn't proof

obama withheld aid to a few countries nothing so he set the precedence

Did he do so as a means to reap personal gain?
lying about Benghazi was for personal gaining he has a 14 million dollar home on a public servants salary I would say yes

You moved the goalposts. Lame.
Liar because this has nothing to do with 2014

ok, you are right,

i just did a google on what Joni was talking about...YOUR LINK with all the obfuscation in the article talking about how these dems didn't vote under obama to send military aid and trump is BETTER CRAP in the article lead me to believe it was aid that was offered up under defense bills of Obama
blah blah blah pull your TDS influenced mind out of obama's asshole.

The president held up aid that was approved by Congress and had his own signature....in order to extort Ukraine for his personal gain.

Your desire to talk about other things is lame and transparent.

Small problem. There is no crime in withholding aid to a corrupt country. He delayed aid to Afghanistan. He delayed aid to south Korea. With Ukraine he released the aid weeks before he was obligated to do so. He was well within his rights to do this. Obama withheld aid to lots of countries. Outrage?

Five Times Obama Put Conditions on Foreign Aid and Democrats Didn’t Care

U.S., Israel sign $38 billion military aid package ---but came with concessions democrats didn't care about.

The Clinton white house was allowed to cross examine Ken Starr, why wasn't the Trump white house allowed to cross examine Adam Shit?
Yes, it is a crime, unless the President notifies Congress that he is going to hold it back, and why.

Trump n team, broke the law.

The president hid this From congress, gave them no notification or reason, for holding congressionally directed, aid back.

Then Obama broke the law at least 5 times. Outrage?

Why are house managers that voted against aid to Ukraine now complaining that Trump held up the aid?

If you think Democrats are crying now, wait till Ginsburg has to be replaced by Trump. That should be a real circus between the crying, the lying and the false accusations against the appointee. This one will make the Kavanaugh travesty look like a walk in the park.

You think the Senate should give a hearing to a Trump nominee to the SC in an election year?
This year, yes. If it were his second term, no.

It’s a non-sequitor Mrs Ernst. The question isn’t whether aid should be sent to Ukraine. That issue was settled by a Congressional appropriation. The question was whether the president has the authority to use that aid to get a personal, political benefit.
first you need to give your proof that the president used the aid for personal gain before you can make such a comment.

He was only going through his personal attorney. He was not using any legitimate means of investigation. He was pushing for a public announcement.

Your opinion isn't proof

It's more than you got.

From the link:
Ms. Ernst said Mr. Trump provided lethal aid to Ukraine while President Obama did not, also pointing out that several House impeachment managers prosecuting the case against Mr. Trump actually voted against lethal aid for Ukraine, suggesting there’s a level of hypocrisy laced in the proceedings.

Hmmm, if Congress passed the bill for aid to Ukraine doesn't that mean a lot of Democrats and Republicans voted for it.

U.S. Congress House of Representatives supported allocation for Ukraine’s defensive needs in the amount of $250 million within the bill on the U.S. defence budget for 2019.

Since the Democrats control the House it would be safe to say that most of them voted for the bill.
4 of the house managers voted no

So, how many House Democrats voted YES?

If you think Democrats are crying now, wait till Ginsburg has to be replaced by Trump. That should be a real circus between the crying, the lying and the false accusations against the appointee. This one will make the Kavanaugh travesty look like a walk in the park.

You think the Senate should give a hearing to a Trump nominee to the SC in an election year?

Why? Is any of that in the USC?

You’re a full of shit lemming.

Your opinion isn't proof

It's more than you got.
You've got nothing but your opinion that's all you have and it's worse than a pile of shit

From the link:
Ms. Ernst said Mr. Trump provided lethal aid to Ukraine while President Obama did not, also pointing out that several House impeachment managers prosecuting the case against Mr. Trump actually voted against lethal aid for Ukraine, suggesting there’s a level of hypocrisy laced in the proceedings.

Hmmm, if Congress passed the bill for aid to Ukraine doesn't that mean a lot of Democrats and Republicans voted for it.

U.S. Congress House of Representatives supported allocation for Ukraine’s defensive needs in the amount of $250 million within the bill on the U.S. defence budget for 2019.

Since the Democrats control the House it would be safe to say that most of them voted for the bill.
4 of the house managers voted no

So, how many House Democrats voted YES?
4 of the house managers voted no your question is irrelevant

two more young pro-second amendment supporting appointees to the supreme will secure the second amendment for 50 years

Your opinion isn't proof

It's more than you got.
You've got nothing but your opinion that's all you have and it's worse than a pile of shit

I have facts and evidence on my side. You have stories pitched by corrupt Ukrainians.

Your opinion isn't proof

It's more than you got.

I have facts and evidence on my side. You have stories pitched by corrupt Ukrainians.
If those facts are based on fake news that's even worse than a pile of shit.

two more young pro-second amendment supporting appointees to the supreme will secure the second amendment for 50 years

I have no problem with securing the second amendment. Idiot.

I have no problem with securing the second amendment. Idiot.
no more assault weapon bans
Every states gun laws will be gutted

Your opinion isn't proof

It's more than you got.

Fake news would be what Trump is alleging against Biden.

Your opinion isn't proof

It's more than you got.

Fake news would be what Trump is alleging against Biden.
Why has Biden's boy worked in high-level jobs with no experience?
Did you know Hunter's first job was with a leading credit card bank that was also his father's biggest contributor in Maryland?
Seems Joe Biden has a lot of quid pro quo's going on while he was VP?
What is Hunter do right now for a job or even better what was he doing after Joe was no longer a VP?

Forum List

Back