Las Vegas Shooting: Crowd Warned You Are All Going To Die

I heard he took a long time reloading. A military guy would have done more damage
Yep. there were some long pauses between reloads. I wonder why more people didnt run instead of laying there?
Maybe because they were shot or in shock, or both. The guy wounded almost 600 people.
People are like sheep
Sheep run away from stuff, you know.
Then we stampede over each other like cows

How scary that must have been. Or the pulse nightclub was even scarier because he's talking to you and up close
Yes, just awful.

I looked to see if Stephen Paddock had registered to vote in FL, not sure if it's the same guy, but if so he was a Democrat.
Voter / Person Search Index by: Stephen Paddock

View attachment 152448
A lot of registered democrats voted for trump.
So?
Welcome back my radical friend!
Thanks. How've you been, brother?
Spent some cyber time up river myself.

Does anybody know how many rooms was the shooter occupying?

Is this right? Are the rooms in the Mandalay really that big??? Does anybody has a plan of the floor?

Because to me that looks like the windows of 3 or 4 or 5 rooms. One room can not be that huge!! or am I wrong.

Again, these are things that I don't understand.

Is this right? Are the rooms in the Mandalay really that big??? Does anybody has a plan of the floor?

Because to me that looks like the windows of 3 or 4 or 5 rooms. One room can not be that huge!! or am I wrong.

I'd love to take you to vegas

That's one room.

Police haven't confirmed anything yet, but that woman is wanted for questioning.
Confirmation that is known.
He's white.
He's a Sanders supporter.
He had the ANTIFA manifesto on him.
I heard he had millions and lost a lot gambling. Sounds like a trumper
You know asslips is adding more to the convo then you are.
Not that you ever really add anything.

than
Christ I say something nice about the colored kid and you have to butt in?
Can't I give the colored kid a fuckin compliment without you sticking your Prius driving vegan eating sorry as piece of white liberal horse shit butting in?

I'd pay good money to watch you call any adult black man a "colored kid" to his face.

That's one room.

Are you sure????? totally sure???? are they that enormous???

Wow

Well thats because he was a bank robber. Other than that what was the connection?
Probably nothing but I just find it strange that the FBI always seems to be in the loop somewhere.
I'm probably going to regret this but why would it be strange that the FBI would be in the loop especially if the person has a track record or internet trail?

That's one room.
That looks like adjoining suites to me. I've been in those rooms.

That's one room.

Wow
the one I stayed in was. and it wasn't an expensive room. the gambling was the expensive part.

Wow
Yeah Skye that is the bedroom window and the bathroom window of the same suite... High roller rooms are above the 20th floor and they are large.

That's one room.

Wow
the one I stayed in was. and it wasn't an expensive room. the gambling was the expensive part.

I'm not saying it's not true but I have never seen in my life the size of a hotel room THAT big!

It's hard for me to visualize it!

lol... Machine guns are lawful if purchased through the lawful process -Geaux
`
`

I said; "For the most part, illegal for a citizen......" That means they may be exceptions. But realistically, this kind of information isn't or more accurately, cannot be corroborated. Call it; "idle gossip."

OK- But going through the process and obtaining an auto weapon is not an exception. You just have to jump through more hoops

-Geaux

Or know an experienced gunsmith who can convert a semi-automatic rifle into an automatic. I have not looked but I'm also certain that it can be found on line.

That's one room.

Wow

I'm not saying it's not true but I have never seen in my life the size of a hotel room THAT big!

It's hard for me to visualize it!

Well, that's because it is really the combined offices of BLM and the Soro's Corporation. Geez, don't you know anything?

Forum List

Back