Las Vegas Shooting: Crowd Warned You Are All Going To Die

I find it very odd that a man of Paddocks age and means would go on a killing rampage :eusa_think:

For me, it's amazing the amount of damage he caused! one person and all those deaths and injured...it's hard to make sense of it!

It's almost unbelievable! :(
It was like shooting fish in a barrel. He was in a elevated position and it was noisy. Its a miracle the death toll wasnt much much higher.

I find it very odd that a man of Paddocks age and means would go on a killing rampage :eusa_think:

For me, it's amazing the amount of damage he caused! one person and all those deaths and injured...it's hard to make sense of it!

It was like shooting fish in a barrel. He was in a elevated position and it was noisy. Its a miracle the death toll wasnt much much higher.

He was a good shooter

Plus... if you take in consideration his age and health.

That's interesting and intriguing to me.

He was a good shooter

He only killed 50 or 60. Even though that may seem like a lot it really wasnt. I think he just pointed and sprayed all things considered. Most people could have killed way more than that even with a semi auto rifle in those conditions.

Last edited:
There are millions of nutcases in Las Vegas. I've heard that we all were going to die at least twice a day every time I have gone up there.

May be.

But I'd like to know if they have been interrogated.

It seems important to me.
This reminds me of after 9-11 there were rumors about mysterious suspicious Muslim women being around the twin towers

He was a good shooter

He only killed 50 or 60. Even though that may seem like a lot it really wasnt. I think he just pointed and sprayed all things considered. Most people could have killed way more than that with a semi auto rifle in those conditions.
I heard he took a long time reloading. A military guy would have done more damage

I looked to see if Stephen Paddock had registered to vote in FL, not sure if it's the same guy, but if so he was a Democrat.
Voter / Person Search Index by: Stephen Paddock

Screenshot_2017-10-02-17-48-45.png

He was a good shooter

He only killed 50 or 60. Even though that may seem like a lot it really wasnt. I think he just pointed and sprayed all things considered. Most people could have killed way more than that with a semi auto rifle in those conditions.
I heard he took a long time reloading. A military guy would have done more damage
Yep. there were some long pauses between reloads. I wonder why more people didnt run instead of laying there?

He was a good shooter

Perhaps.

He is such an unusual shooter in the sense that he doesn't conform to the psychological characteristics of the typical mass murderer.

He was a good shooter

Perhaps.

He is such an unusual shooter in the sense that he doesn't conform to the psychological characteristics of the typical mass murderer.
yeah. I'm surprised he wasnt on someones radar or at least left an internet trail.

Forum List

Back