Las Vegas Shooting: Crowd Warned You Are All Going To Die

For me, it's amazing the amount of damage he caused! one person and all those deaths and injured...it's hard to make sense of it!

It's almost unbelievable! :(
It was like shooting fish in a barrel. He was in a elevated position and it was noisy. Its a miracle the death toll wasnt much much higher.

He was a good shooter

Plus... if you take in consideration his age and health.

That's interesting and intriguing to me.
He only killed 50 or 60. Even though that may seem like a lot it really wasnt. I think he just pointed and sprayed all things considered. Most people could have killed way more than that with a semi auto rifle in those conditions.

Perhaps.

He is such an unusual shooter in the sense that he doesn't conform to the psychological characteristics of the typical mass murderer.
yeah. I'm surprised he wasnt on someones radar or at least left an internet trail.
He didn't do a lot of internet from what I heard. Where did he get those guns? Were they registered?

For me, it's amazing the amount of damage he caused! one person and all those deaths and injured...it's hard to make sense of it!

It's almost unbelievable! :(
It was like shooting fish in a barrel. He was in a elevated position and it was noisy. Its a miracle the death toll wasnt much much higher.

He was a good shooter

He only killed 50 or 60. Even though that may seem like a lot it really wasnt. I think he just pointed and sprayed all things considered. Most people could have killed way more than that with a semi auto rifle in those conditions.
I heard he took a long time reloading. A military guy would have done more damage
Yep. there were some long pauses between reloads. I wonder why more people didnt run instead of laying there?
Maybe because they were shot or in shock, or both. The guy wounded almost 600 people.

He was a good shooter

I heard he took a long time reloading. A military guy would have done more damage
Yep. there were some long pauses between reloads. I wonder why more people didnt run instead of laying there?
Maybe because they were shot or in shock, or both. The guy wounded almost 600 people.
People are like sheep

He was a good shooter

Perhaps.

He is such an unusual shooter in the sense that he doesn't conform to the psychological characteristics of the typical mass murderer.
yeah. I'm surprised he wasnt on someones radar or at least left an internet trail.
He didn't do a lot of internet from what I heard. Where did he get those guns? Were they registered?
They say some where bought here in Arizona.

Why is it that so often in these mass shootings there seems to be an FBI connection?

He was a good shooter

Freeze, flight or fight response process never got past freeze. Its interesting behavior if you remove the human element.

He was a good shooter

Perhaps.

They say some where bought here in Arizona.
This guy had a lot of money. White, old gun nut. He's yours

He was a good shooter

People are like sheep
Sheep run away from stuff, you know.

Police haven't confirmed anything yet, but that woman is wanted for questioning.
Confirmation that is known.
He's white.
He's a Sanders supporter.
He had the ANTIFA manifesto on him.
I heard he had millions and lost a lot gambling. Sounds like a trumper
You know asslips is adding more to the convo then you are.
Not that you ever really add anything.

than
Christ I say something nice about the colored kid and you have to butt in?
Can't I give the colored kid a fuckin compliment without you sticking your Prius driving vegan eating sorry as piece of white liberal horse shit butting in?

He was a good shooter

Perhaps.

He could have gotten them right in Vegas since full auto is legal there.

People are like sheep
Sheep run away from stuff, you know.
Then we stampede over each other like cows

How scary that must have been. Or the pulse nightclub was even scarier because he's talking to you and up close

New Topics

Forum List

Back