Las Vegas cop killers were left-wingnut "Occupy" protesters

Looks like the media somehow missed this little tidbit, among all the screaming that the murderers who killed two cops in Las Vegas and draped a Gadsen flag over them had to be "right-wing".

540x404xvegas-shooters.jpg.pagespeed.ic.yymfV7gtFK.jpg

Indiana isn't New York.

Or even LA.

None of those in the Occupy movement wore masks or carried guns.

Those are teabaggers.

Don't you have some emails to tell lies about somewhere?

Occupy Wall Street ended in December 2011. WTF does this have to do with anything except the fact that these two were like moths to any protest flame? Certainly seemed to be interested in seeing their faces online.

The fact that the killers are OWSers is why the MSM has dropped this story like a hot potato.

No, the reason it's out of the news is because they killed themselves before they were caught. No one to try. No fun drawings on television from the arraignment and prelim hearings. No defense attorneys running to the forefront to get air time and ink.

Perhaps you were hoping we could have another George Zimmerman circus or something?

Indiana isn't New York.

Or even LA.

None of those in the Occupy movement wore masks or carried guns.

Those are teabaggers.

Occupy Wall Street ended in December 2011. WTF does this have to do with anything except the fact that these two were like moths to any protest flame? Certainly seemed to be interested in seeing their faces online.

And none of the Occupy folks were wearing masks.

Pretty much because it's the anarchists that do that..and they weren't anti-government.

That washington post blog is wrong by the way.

The fact that the killers are OWSers is why the MSM has dropped this story like a hot potato.

I missed the OWS contingent at the Bundy Ranch.

And I never ever saw Gadsden flags at Zuccotti Park. Or guns for that matter.

Lots of sleeping bags and tents. Then when the city said they could no longer use a P.A. system they started passing lines over their shoulders to send a speaker's comments to the back of the crowd. Yeah, a dangerous bunch, all right.....

Looks like the media somehow missed this little tidbit, among all the screaming that the murderers who killed two cops in Las Vegas and draped a Gadsen flag over them had to be "right-wing".

Hey pinhead, the Million Mask March was a Right-wing anti-government, anti-FED protest by Anonymous and the Tea Bag Brotherhood.

dcprotest.jpg

Anonymous is leftwing.

They're anarchists. Like Occupy Wall street.
No, Anonymous is anti-government and anti-United Nations like the Tea Bag Brotherhood and all other Right-wing Anti-American hate groups.

110513fawkes.jpeg

Last edited:

Pretty much because it's the anarchists that do that..and they weren't anti-government.

Right, that seems to go over some pointy heads here. OWS were protesting WALL STREET banks, not the gov't, ergo Occupy Wall Street. (We really have to spell it out for them, don't we?)

You are either blind are a liar. Which is it?

Occupy Wall Street: Vendetta Masks Become Symbol Of The Movement

slide_195841_453391_huge.jpg

slide_195841_453403_huge.jpg

Neither.

I actually passed by the park on my way to interviews, several times.

They're were never any folks wearing masks, shitting on police cars, raping people or any of the other bullshit you folks have vomited up the movement.

And I was in a suit, they were STILL friendly to me even though they were protesting wall street.

By the way, many of the businesses in the area were sympathetic to them and allowed them to use the bathrooms.

There's a difference when you actually go to a place..then reading about it on bullshit right wing blogs.

These folks weren't anti government. They were anti wall street crime.

Neither.

They're were never any folks wearing masks, shitting on police cars, raping people or any of the other bullshit you folks have vomited up the movement.

And I was in a suit, they were STILL friendly to me even though they were protesting wall street.

By the way, many of the businesses in the area were sympathetic to them and allowed them to use the bathrooms.

There's a difference when you actually go to a place..then reading about it on bullshit right wing blogs.

Just because you didn't see it means nothing. You can't be that fucking Naïve.

Huffington Post is now a right wing blog?

Read the fucking article and educate yourself or stay stuck on stupid. Your choice!

Neither.

Just because you didn't see it means nothing. You can't be that fucking Naive.

Read the fucking article and educate yourself or stay stuck on stupid. Your choice!

Not naive at all.

I don't need an article to know what happened in New York.

It was a peaceful protest rooted in the belief that folks on wall street should have been held accountable for their crimes.

Neither.

Just because you didn't see it means nothing. You can't be that fucking Naive.

Not naive at all.

I don't need an article to know what happened in New York.

It was a peaceful protest rooted in the belief that folks on wall street should have been held accountable for their crimes.

Yea because New York is such a small town you can see everything that goes on. And no you're not naïve, you're retarded.

Peaceful my ass. it was plagued by crime.

Provide a link to support the accusation please.

Hey pinhead, the Million Mask March was a Right-wing anti-government, anti-FED protest by Anonymous and the Tea Bag Brotherhood.

dcprotest.jpg

Anonymous is leftwing.

They're anarchists. Like Occupy Wall street.
No, Anonymous is anti-government and anti-United Nations like the Tea Bag Brotherhood and all other Right-wing Anti-American hate groups.

110513fawkes.jpeg

Bullshit.

The Tea Party isn't anti-government. They're against big abusive government.

The Tea Party wants the government to remain within the constitution, not eliminate it.

Forum List

Back