Cantor (R) defeat "stick in the eye" to Wall St Puppet masters?

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
His loss was a :poke: in the eye to the real owners of this great nation :up: Wall St con men :) (see my thread on stock market manipulation for proof)

Thats what I'm gathering :eusa_think: The Wall St Puppet masters control Capitol Hill but you people knew that right? :eusa_shhh:

A Cantor Effect for Businesses and the G.O.P.

(snip)
Mr. Cantor’s loss is much more than just symbolism. He has been one of Wall Street’s most reliable benefactors in Congress. And Mr. Brat used that fact to deride the majority leader as someone who had rigged the financial system. In one recent speech, he accused lawmakers like Mr. Cantor of favoring “special tax credits to billionaires instead of taking care of us, the normal folks.”

I'm no Establishment-type myself as some of you are aware.

Discuss...

Last edited:
His loss was a :poke: in the eye to the real owners of this great nation :up: Wall St con men :) (see my thread on stock market manipulation for proof)

Do you have a link to that topic? I'd like to read it.

Thats what I'm gathering :eusa_think: The Wall St Puppet masters control Capitol Hill but you people knew that right? :eusa_shhh:

A Cantor Effect for Businesses and the G.O.P.

(snip)
Mr. Cantor’s loss is much more than just symbolism. He has been one of Wall Street’s most reliable benefactors in Congress. And Mr. Brat used that fact to deride the majority leader as someone who had rigged the financial system. In one recent speech, he accused lawmakers like Mr. Cantor of favoring “special tax credits to billionaires instead of taking care of us, the normal folks.”

I'm no Establishment-type myself as some of you are aware.

Discuss...

Like most people, I never heard of Mr. Brat until last week. Did he make an attack on Wall Street a central part of his campaign, or did the voters choose him over Cantor for another reason?

What little I have gleaned about Brat since last week has impressed me, and if he wants to go after the obvious crimes taking place in our financial system, I will be even more kindly inclinded toward him.

You don't have to convince me of the manipulations that are going on. I spent years on another forum telling people the same thing.

Our American Politburo is completely captured by the financial sector.

Maybe Warren in the Senate and Brat in the House will together taken on corporate excess.

Cantor lost because he was an amnesty scumbag.

Unfortunately, I am more inclined to believe the right wing voters of Virginia voted their prejudices against darkies than being capable of understanding the complexities of the types of crimes being perpetrated on Wall Street.

Uh shitbag.....people in VA see thousands of illegals in their state today and now see the invasion of illegals on the border thanks to Obama's welcome mat.

Blacks, whites, etc in VA and other states understand those illegals are here to steal from them.

Cantor lost because he was an amnesty scumbag.

Unfortunately, I am more inclined to believe the right wing voters of Virginia voted their prejudices against darkies than being capable of understanding the complexities of the types of crimes being perpetrated on Wall Street.

Uh shitbag.....people in VA see thousands of illegals in their state today and now see the invasion of illegals on the border thanks to Obama's welcome mat.

Blacks, whites, etc in VA and other states understand those illegals are here to steal from them.

Sorry, but it was Wall Street that stole your jobs, not Mexicans.

We had full employment before the crash, and that was with just as many Mexicans as we have here today, if not more. Was it the Mexicans who threw everyone out of work in 2008, or Wall Street?

Yeah. Wake up.

Our quota system is all out of whack. The supply does not meet the demand.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back