Large pro-Palestine protest temporarily closes entrance to Disneyland

They are telling you that Islam is ascending to crush Christianity. No one can stop them. After all, we don't have a brave IDF.

Were any goats sacrificed? I hear they make good BBQ if prepared in the halal way.

Great to see the coming together of decent and thoughtful people to shame the Ethnic Cleansers and murderers of women and children .

There always are a few Cognitively Rigid individuals to contend with, and one just tries to make allowances for Deniers and those who just have to shout before they have full appropriate information .

"The Burning Babies "mob as I often refer to them --- probably would believe Palestinian elephants have ten legs if you kept a straight face when telling them .

Great to see the coming together of decent and thoughtful people to shame the Ethnic Cleansers and murderers of women and children .

There always are a few Cognitively Rigid individuals to contend with, and one just tries to make allowances for Deniers and those who just have to shout before they have full appropriate information .

"The Burning Babies "mob as I often refer to them --- probably would believe Palestinian elephants have ten legs if you kept a straight face when telling them .
You should be in class working on your crashing license.

Forum List

Back