Landmark Report Concludes Abortion In U.S. Is Safe

A very small percentage of the million American children that are murdered each year on demand for the sake of convenience and that is despicable.
We know that a child attending school is a human being. The notion that a developing embryo is a human being is a religious belief Perhaps that developing embryo is only the vessel that will house the essence of what will become that human being and if not carried to term, will come into the world through someone else.
There is much that we don't know-the difference is the some of us admit that we don't know- while use guys delude yourselves into believing that you know.

Abortion isn't safe. It is always fatal for the child.
What did you think of post 58? Any comments will be welcome.

You started out OK but you quickly transitioned to the typical Liberal welfare crap. Shame on you!

It is not my responsibility to pay your bills even to keep you from being irresponsible.

You need to be responsible and that includes not conceiving a child you can't support or don't want.

As human beings it all our responsibility to not let anybody murder an innocent child.
Thank you for admitting how anti- life you are. Its all about money. You claim to be anti abortion until it means that you might have open your wallet -then it's hell no even if it means that some abortions could be averted. Pretty fucking hypocritical!!

No one is asking you to pay anyone's bills. It's called being part of cooperative society

And you might have noticed that a least a few items there would cost nothing, but you could not bring yourself to voice support for them either.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The welfare queens that live off the backs of productive people are the greedy assholes in this country.

I am a very generous person that gives a good amount of money to charity each year. I like to help I feel are needy. I believe in Christian values that says that charity should be from the heart, church and family. In fact yesterday afternoon my wife and I went grocery shopping to help stock a food bank. I bet you didn't do that. You asshole Libtards are always stingy with your own money but want other people to be forced to give their money.

Neither me nor anybody else in this country need to have the filthy ass government taking my money by force to create a dependent poverty class to keep the idiot Progressives in power, which is what this filthy welfare state is all about. ,.

You started out OK but you quickly transitioned to the typical Liberal welfare crap. Shame on you!

It is not my responsibility to pay your bills even to keep you from being irresponsible.

You need to be responsible and that includes not conceiving a child you can't support or don't want.

As human beings it all our responsibility to not let anybody murder an innocent child.
Thank you for admitting how anti- life you are. Its all about money. You claim to be anti abortion until it means that you might have open your wallet -then it's hell no even if it means that some abortions could be averted. Pretty fucking hypocritical!!

No one is asking you to pay anyone's bills. It's called being part of cooperative society

And you might have noticed that a least a few items there would cost nothing, but you could not bring yourself to voice support for them either.

The welfare queens that live off the backs of productive people are the greedy assholes in this country.

I am a very generous person that gives a good amount of money to charity each year. I like to help I feel are needy. I believe in Christian values that says that charity should be from the heart, church and family. In fact yesterday afternoon my wife and I went grocery shopping to help stock a food bank. I bet you didn't do that. You asshole Libtards are always stingy with your own money but want other people to be forced to give their money.

Neither me nor anybody else in this country need to have the filthy ass government taking my money by force to create a dependent poverty class to keep the idiot Progressives in power, which is what this filthy welfare state is all about. ,.
Good for you. That is commendable. Unfortunately many people do not do what you do and it well known that charity cannot meet the entire need.

So let me get this right- you hate the government so much that you do not want any tax dollars going to ANY programs that might prevent unwanted pregnancies, or encourage someone to keep their child as opposed to aborting it, because- without knowing the circumstances or ambitions of any individual-you believe it will foster dependency, EVEN IF IT MEANS THAT NOT HAVING THOSE PROGRAMS AND SEVICES IN PLACE WOULD MEAN AN INCREASE IN ABORTIONS. Got it

Please tell us more about how pro life you are

Last edited:

Good for you. That is commendable. Unfortunately many people do not do what you do and it well known that charity cannot meet the entire need.

So let me get this right- you hate the government so much that you do not want any tax dollars going to ANY programs that might prevent unwanted pregnancies, or encourage someone to keep their child as opposed to aborting it, because- without knowing the circumstances or ambitions of any individual-you believe it will foster dependency, EVEN IF IT MEANS THAT NOT HAVING THOSE PROGRAMS AND SEVICES IN PLACE WOULD MEAN AN INCREASE IN ABORTIONS. Got it

I will make it perfectly clear because you seem confused by the concept of Liberty.

I don't want any of my money going to anything it except the very basic and necessary government functions like defense, police, courts etc. No welfare, no stupid social program, no entitlements, no bailouts and no subsidies.

I don't mind a gasoline tax to pay for roads because after all "there ain't no such thing as a free lunch". I will agree to having some of my money to go towards a basic literacy education program (reading, writing and arithmetic) providing the money is spent wisely on the local level.

You pay your bills and I will pay mind. It is called personal responsibility and that is something you stupid Moon Bats hate with a passion.

You can take your corrupt and oppressive welfare state and cram it up your commie ass.

you seem confused by the concept of Liberty.
You seem to be confused about the concept of life

You seemed confused about the concept of thievery.
I'm not going to beat a dead horse here because it is clear what you are.

The bottom line is that you can be anti government and anti social safety net guy OR you can be pro life in the true sense of the word. YOU CANNOT BE BOTH. You cannot claim to be pro life and then justify you extremism by blaming those in need for making poor choices. THAT is todays reality.

The bottom line is that you can be anti government and anti social safety net guy OR you can be pro life in the true sense of the word. YOU CANNOT BE BOTH. You cannot claim to be pro life and then justify you extremism by blaming those in need for making poor choices. THAT is todays reality.

I'll explain this in terms even a stupid Moon Bat like yourself could understand.

If I am walking down the beach and see a child drowning then it is my responsibility to jump in and save his.her life because if I don't it will die..

However, (this is important so take notes because I may quiz you on it later) it is not my responsibility to provide swimming lessons for every child in American nor is it my responsibility to provide welfare for the child for the rest of its life after I save it.

Is that clear enough for you or are still confused?

Brush your teeth.

I seriously doubt that you "give" anything to charity.

Rather than have this idea which is "life is precious, let's make sure we preserve it at all costs" now we're "let's be realistic."

Realism. There are 7 billion people on this planet and it's taking its toll. We're too energy hungry, we're too resource hungry.

Again, if you think the human population needs to be reduced, then start with yourself. The world will certainly be better off with fewer of your kind.

Children aren`t aborted but plenty of them have been gunned down in schools. I may take the anti- abortion people seriously if they ever begin to care about mass murder.

Thousands of children slaughtered every day, via abortion, compared to fewer than a dozen or so per average year, in school shootings; and you think that the latter represents a greater problem than the former?

Modern LIbEralism truly is a mental- and moral disease.

Children aren`t aborted but plenty of them have been gunned down in schools. I may take the anti- abortion people seriously if they ever begin to care about mass murder.

Thousands of children slaughtered every day, via abortion, compared to fewer than a dozen or so per average year, in school shootings; and you think that the latter represents a greater problem than the former?

A woman has the right to decide if she wants to carry a zygote to term.

I'll explain this in terms even a stupid Moon Bat like yourself could understand.

If I am walking down the beach and see a child drowning then it is my responsibility to jump in and save his.her life because if I don't it will die..

However, (this is important so take notes because I may quiz you on it later) it is not my responsibility to provide swimming lessons for every child in American nor is it my responsibility to provide welfare for the child for the rest of its life after I save it.

I understand perfectly.. You are certainly free to continue to live in that alternate universe where everyone can be self sufficient if only they work hard and make the right choices and where the evil government is held at bay.

But you have to stop the bullshit about caring about the unborn when y
you are not willing to do anything to diminish the need and demand for abortion.

Know this too.......one of those kids who do not get swimming lessons my be the next one to flounder in the surf and this time you won't be there.

It is funny how those on the left wrong use the word “greed”.

By its objective definition, greed is the desire to take what rightfully belongs to someone else, to be used in a manner other than how its rightful owner would use it. LIbErals are fond of falsely-accusing conservatives of being “greedy”, for our position that one who is the rightful owner of a resource should be the one who has the first claim on it, and the right to determine how it is to be used. In reality, this position is the exact opposite of greed. It is the left wrong-wing position that is truly based on genuine greed. No matter how noble their claimed motive may be, it is they who want to take what is not theirs to take.

Even if one were to believe that the unborn are children, is the relative numbers that matter? The we be complacent about the relatively low numbers of shooting deaths?

Do you defend those in government who could be doing more to lessen the demand for abortion but do not. Do YOU support the programs and policies that I outlines in post 58? How pro life are you Blaylock?

Your argument is based on the threat of killing innocent people, unless someone else is willing to pay a ransom.

The legal term for this is “extortion”, and in nearly any other context, constitutes a serious criminal offense. In fact, the direct targeting of innocents to promote a political agenda, in this manner, is not far from meeting a rational definition of terrorism. In fact, given that the threat involves the taking of innocent life, you're talking about a capital crime, punishable by death in most jurisdictions.

No surprise, here, of course. This is completely consistent with the abject lack of any morality and ethics that you have continually demonstrated.

It's futile to discuss morals and ethics with a sociopath. I guess that doesn't stop you or I from trying, but perhaps we need to be reminded, from time to time, just what it is we are doing, and how futile it is.

It should be quite clear that TheRegressiveParasite either is completely lacking in the capacity to distinguish good from evil, or else is one who willfully chooses to side with evil against good.

Your argument is based on the threat of killing innocent people, unless someone else is willing to pay a ransom.

The legal term for this is “extortion”, and in nearly any other context, constitutes a serious criminal offense. In fact, the direct targeting of innocents to promote a political agenda, in this manner, is not far from meeting a rational definition of terrorism. In fact, given that the threat involves the taking of innocent life, you're talking about a capital crime, punishable by death in most jurisdictions.

No surprise, here, of course. This is completely consistent with the abject lack of any morality and ethics that you have continually demonstrated.
upload_2018-3-18_15-10-30.jpeg

Always the crackpot . I'm the one trying to save lives of the already living and to reduce the demand for abortion, but that, apparently is too much for you to comprehend. All that you can do is to become hysterical and attack.

Last edited:
‘Abortions in the United States are safe and have few complications, according to a landmark new study by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine.
[…]
But the report did find that state laws and regulations can interfere with safe abortions.

"Abortion-specific regulations in many states create barriers to safe and effective care," the report says.
[…]
The National Academies report says waiting periods and requirements for unnecessary tests can result in long delays because women may have to travel to get care and have trouble getting appointments.

"Delays put the patient at greater risk of an adverse event," the report says.’

Reckless, irresponsible, unwarranted measures enacted by Republican lawmakers who, for whatever intent or reason, place the health and safety of women at risk.

If one believes abortion is wrong and wishes to see the practice end, pursue a solution that doesn’t place women at risk, and conforms with the Constitution and a woman’s right to privacy.
Safe except for the whole dead babies thing. I find it terrifying that the left believes something like abortion which is not mentioned anywhere in the Constitution is a right but the specifically mentioned right to bear arms is subject to debate. Fucked up priorities to the extreme.

‘Abortions in the United States are safe and have few complications, according to a landmark new study by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine.
[…]
But the report did find that state laws and regulations can interfere with safe abortions.

"Abortion-specific regulations in many states create barriers to safe and effective care," the report says.
[…]
The National Academies report says waiting periods and requirements for unnecessary tests can result in long delays because women may have to travel to get care and have trouble getting appointments.

"Delays put the patient at greater risk of an adverse event," the report says.’

Reckless, irresponsible, unwarranted measures enacted by Republican lawmakers who, for whatever intent or reason, place the health and safety of women at risk.

If one believes abortion is wrong and wishes to see the practice end, pursue a solution that doesn’t place women at risk, and conforms with the Constitution and a woman’s right to privacy.
Safe except for the whole dead babies thing. I find it terrifying that the left believes something like abortion which is not mentioned anywhere in the Constitution is a right but the specifically mentioned right to bear arms is subject to debate. Fucked up priorities to the extreme.
I find it terrifying that the right has such a piss poor understanding of the constitution, constitutional law, and uninumerated rights. I find it equally terrifying the you guys think that the second amendment allows for the possession of weapons that have not other purpose than to kill large numbers of people in a short amount of time. Please do not pontificate about who is pro life.

Forum List

Back