Landmark Report Concludes Abortion In U.S. Is Safe

Eradicate abortion sand encourage alot lower birth rates...a win win for the nation.
How exactly will that work?

Because of abortion, birth control, the lowering of fertility in males and females in America and Europe, the U.N has come up with the brilliant plan of mass migration from third world countries that didn't get the memo about the alleged over-population problem and it will be used to destroy the sovereignty of those countries. It's just another example of social engineering by those in power.

I see An Alex Jones conspiracy theory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hardly.....I am a dedicated reader and researcher and Alex Jones plays no part in that equation. Why is it that you claim to want thoughtful discourse and exchange of ideas but as soon as you get something that you disagree with? You resort to the very tactics that you claim to loathe? I thought you were better than that.
OK not Alex Jones.....but a UN plan of mass migration? That sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. If you want to be taken seriously, you need to explain that instead of just putting it out there as a fact to be taken at face value.

I do indeed want to have a serious discussion which is why is posed the questions in # 58 about what being pro life really mean, but no one has taken a crack at it.....maybe you will

It's forcing problems on society for no reason other than a 16th Century mentality of "shit, we're human and fragile and we might die out if we allow abortion".

7 billion people on this planet now. We don't need to be worrying about dying out from deadly diseases. We need to worry about dying out for ridiculous human actions now.

Too many people is our issue, not too few.

It takes a rather extreme degree of sociopathy to use “overpopulation” in this manner as an excuse for the murders of very large numbers of innocents.

But if it is a reason for killing such large numbers of people, surely it would be much better to kill people who have already proven themselves to be a net detriment to society—criminals, the handicapped, the chronically unemployed and indigent, drug addicts, homosexuals and other sexual deviants, and so on—than to kill innocent children who have not yet had the opportunity to demonstrate what benefits or detriments they will bring to society.
Killing innocents is a good thing as far as libs are concerned, but execute a convicted murderer and they get hysterical. There's just something wrong with them.

Innocent chickens? Innocent pigs? Innocent cows?

How many innocents have you eaten this week?

You claim to give a fuck about life, and yet, I doubt you do.
Innocent beans, innocent potato’s, innocent wheat. Let’s face it, living for us means consuming other living things...or things that were once alive. But that’s not the same as killing our own kind. We aren’t carnivals......I hope.

We are carnivores. Look at the amount of time, energy, and resources we devote to killing other human beings. Figuring out reasons to attack others, giant amounts spent on ever-advancing weaponry, devotion to weaponry and war, threats and counter-threats, trying to drum up aggression between groups of humans based on skin color, ethnicity, religion, and, yes, biological sex, assigning a sliding scale of value on peoples' lives based on these traits, and ignoring the most basic needs of those among us who are the most desperate. Somehow, some of us, and only some of us care more about a zygote that can be expelled from a woman's body through the operation of Mother Nature, as well as human intervention, than they do about all these things.

If you don't want an abortion then don't have one. What other people decide is not your concern.
If you don’t want to murder your children then don’t. What other people do is not your concern.
Thank you for that brilliant , sensitive and thoughtful response to a difficult topic. It's interesting to see how you anti abortion people can always navigate the issue with aplomb and intellect to get to the core of the issue. Perhaps you would like to tackle the questions that I posed in # 58 above in order to further convince us of what a great, pro life humanitarian you really are.
I may check out what you posted in # 58, maybe not, if you don’t understand my post in context to the post I replied to, then fuckoff.
Thank you again for your valued contribution!!

‘Abortions in the United States are safe and have few complications, according to a landmark new study by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine.
[…]
But the report did find that state laws and regulations can interfere with safe abortions.

"Abortion-specific regulations in many states create barriers to safe and effective care," the report says.
[…]
The National Academies report says waiting periods and requirements for unnecessary tests can result in long delays because women may have to travel to get care and have trouble getting appointments.

"Delays put the patient at greater risk of an adverse event," the report says.’

Reckless, irresponsible, unwarranted measures enacted by Republican lawmakers who, for whatever intent or reason, place the health and safety of women at risk.

If one believes abortion is wrong and wishes to see the practice end, pursue a solution that doesn’t place women at risk, and conforms with the Constitution and a woman’s right to privacy.

Apparently you have never heard of Dr. Gosnell. Most probably have not.

He was an abortion doctor who ended up becoming the number one mass murderer in US history.

Let me give you a little education.

He started an abortion clinic in the 1970's, but then was found to have numerous health violations, but instead of closing him down or making him comply, the state simply stopped coming round. This is because abortion is a political football and any restrictions on it is viewed as an attack on abortion rights.

Turn the dial forward some 30 years later. The law finally caught up with him as it was discovered he was secretly killing viable infants and even some mothers. He even kept a jar full of fetus' on his desk because he was such a sick bastard.

Ironically, he picked on minority women. Why? it was because they were typically poorer and unable to defend themselves with fewer resources. You would think that Leftist groups like the NAACP would have been all over this guy but not a peep.

Imagine, the #1 serial killer in the US who targeted minorities, and not a peep from the NAACP?

Hollywood even refused to do a movie about him, and I'll give you two guesses as to why.

Why Dr. Kermit Gosnell's Trial Should Be a Front-Page Story

Gee, I wonder if the FBI and their leftist wing cooks should be worried about the #1 mass murderer in the US.

Guess not.
Ending legal abortion will just produce more Gosnells

Just amazing. So not only do you concede that abortion is murder on some level, you also concede that monsters like Gosnell are out there also killing viable infants and mothers and is all OK cuz we have poor folk that need help?

So I assume that as soon as I come up with the magic legislation to end all poverty and injustice we will just have to deal.

Thanks for that.

Rationalization is a wondrous thing. It is also can be very damaging.

May I suggest you get help for involvement with aborting your child. You may use rationalization to try and help ease your guilt, but it is still corrosive to your soul and will lead to other problems. Try just going before God and giving it to him and ask for forgiveness.

‘Abortions in the United States are safe and have few complications, according to a landmark new study by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine.
[…]
But the report did find that state laws and regulations can interfere with safe abortions.

"Abortion-specific regulations in many states create barriers to safe and effective care," the report says.
[…]
The National Academies report says waiting periods and requirements for unnecessary tests can result in long delays because women may have to travel to get care and have trouble getting appointments.

Reckless, irresponsible, unwarranted measures enacted by Republican lawmakers who, for whatever intent or reason, place the health and safety of women at risk.

If one believes abortion is wrong and wishes to see the practice end, pursue a solution that doesn’t place women at risk, and conforms with the Constitution and a woman’s right to privacy.
That’s the problem, it shouldn’t be that safe. I have an idea though.

We keep abortion legal but instead of the baby getting the ax 100% of the time we spread out that risk to all involved. We spin a wheel with three options on it. Baby, mother and father each have a 33% chance of being aborted. Whoever loses the spin dies 1 hour after the birth of the child.

Eradicate abortion sand encourage alot lower birth rates...a win win for the nation.

Because of abortion, birth control, the lowering of fertility in males and females in America and Europe, the U.N has come up with the brilliant plan of mass migration from third world countries that didn't get the memo about the alleged over-population problem and it will be used to destroy the sovereignty of those countries. It's just another example of social engineering by those in power.

Hardly.....I am a dedicated reader and researcher and Alex Jones plays no part in that equation. Why is it that you claim to want thoughtful discourse and exchange of ideas but as soon as you get something that you disagree with? You resort to the very tactics that you claim to loathe? I thought you were better than that.
OK not Alex Jones.....but a UN plan of mass migration? That sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. If you want to be taken seriously, you need to explain that instead of just putting it out there as a fact to be taken at face value.

I do indeed want to have a serious discussion which is why is posed the questions in # 58 about what being pro life really mean, but no one has taken a crack at it.....maybe you will

Replacement Migration

[…]

[…]

That’s the problem, it shouldn’t be that safe. I have an idea though.

We keep abortion legal but instead of the baby getting the ax 100% of the time we spread out that risk to all involved. We spin a wheel with three options on it. Baby, mother and father each have a 33% chance of being aborted. Whoever loses the spin dies 1 hour after the birth of the child.

If you are that concerned, why don't you folks just establish laboratories where the zygote/fetus can be grown after its removal from the woman? Fertilized human eggs have been grown in petri dishes you know. Why don't you take custody?

[…]

[…]

He was an abortion doctor who ended up becoming the number one mass murderer in US history.

He started an abortion clinic in the 1970's, but then was found to have numerous health violations, but instead of closing him down or making him comply, the state simply stopped coming round. This is because abortion is a political football and any restrictions on it is viewed as an attack on abortion rights.

Turn the dial forward some 30 years later. The law finally caught up with him as it was discovered he was secretly killing viable infants and even some mothers. He even kept a jar full of fetus' on his desk because he was such a sick bastard.

Ironically, he picked on minority women. Why? it was because they were typically poorer and unable to defend themselves with fewer resources. You would think that Leftist groups like the NAACP would have been all over this guy but not a peep.

Imagine, the #1 serial killer in the US who targeted minorities, and not a peep from the NAACP?

Hollywood even refused to do a movie about him, and I'll give you two guesses as to why.

Gee, I wonder if the FBI and their leftist wing cooks should be worried about the #1 mass murderer in the US.

Guess not.

Just amazing. So not only do you concede that abortion is murder on some level, you also concede that monsters like Gosnell are out there also killing viable infants and mothers and is all OK cuz we have poor folk that need help?

So I assume that as soon as I come up with the magic legislation to end all poverty and injustice we will just have to deal.

Thanks for that.

May I suggest you get help for involvement with aborting your child. You may use rationalization to try and help ease your guilt, but it is still corrosive to your soul and will lead to other problems. Try just going before God and giving it to him and ask for forgiveness.
th

This is just a pathetic attempt at a straw man fallacy, Sparky. I never conceded such thing, yet you assign that argument to me so that you can shoot it down and score a point. Now working, my comment about Gossnell was for one, and only one purpose and that was to say that if legal abortion is ended, there will be butchers like him waiting to fill the void where the clinics used to be.

And I really don't need your moralizing and preaching about my experience. That was 50 years ago.

[…]

[…]

Guess not.

Thanks for that.

th

This is just a pathetic attempt at a straw man fallacy, Sparky. I never conceded such thing, yet you assign that argument to me so that you can shoot it down and score a point. Now working, my comment about Gossnell was for one, and only one purpose and that was to say that if legal abortion is ended, there will be butchers like him waiting to fill the void where the clinics used to be.

And I really don't need your moralizing and preaching about my experience. That was 50 years ago.

No, the argument I hear time and again from abortionists like yourself is, you need to legalize abortion to end back alley abortions, and as I have shown, the problem still exists, only, it is state sponsored.

I am all for getting rid of it. Like some young couples in our church who have chosen not to have kids. At young ages they have had surgeries to prevent having kids. This way there's no unwanted pregnancies. They have made a choice to focus on their careers and traveling. At least they are being responsible and not having abortions.

Replacement Migration
Thank you. Very interesting. However, this appears to be UN projections based on a number of scenarios. You stated that is was a UN plan. If that is the case, please direct me to the part of the document that describes how the UN will actively make this happen, or encourage it to happen.

This is kind of like how the UN Agenda 21 went from being a non binding action plan for sustained development to a plot to impose one world government. The more responsible thing to do when reporting on these things is to play it straight rather than putting a spin on it. It's good for ones credibility too

[…]

[…]

Guess not.

Thanks for that.

th

No, the argument I hear time and again from abortionists like yourself is, you need to legalize abortion to end back alley abortions, and as I have shown, the problem still exists, only, it is state sponsored.
I'm going to call this as a logical fallacy in the form of a Post Hoc (false cause) Your are claiming that the existence of legal abortion is the reason why a Gosnell exists which is ridiculous. He is an aberration. However, if legal and safe abortion were not available, he would be the norm.

Abortion isn't safe. It is always fatal for the child.
What did you think of post 58? Any comments will be welcome.

You started out OK but you quickly transitioned to the typical Liberal welfare crap. Shame on you!

It is not my responsibility to pay your bills even to keep you from being irresponsible.

You need to be responsible and that includes not conceiving a child you can't support or don't want.

As human beings it all our responsibility to not let anybody murder an innocent child.

Children aren`t aborted but plenty of them have been gunned down in schools. I may take the anti- abortion people seriously if they ever begin to care about mass murder.

Very few children have been gun downed in school. A very small percentage of the million American children that are murdered each year on demand for the sake of convenience and that is despicable.

Liberals don't give a shit about children. If they did they wouldn't support abortion that kills a million of them each year or the filthy welfare state that creates institutionalized poverty.

What did you think of post 58? Any comments will be welcome.

You started out OK but you quickly transitioned to the typical Liberal welfare crap. Shame on you!

It is not my responsibility to pay your bills even to keep you from being irresponsible.

You need to be responsible and that includes not conceiving a child you can't support or don't want.

As human beings it all our responsibility to not let anybody murder an innocent child.
Thank you for admitting how anti- life you are. Its all about money. You claim to be anti abortion until it means that you might have open your wallet -then it's hell no even if it means that some abortions could be averted. Pretty fucking hypocritical!!

No one is asking you to pay anyone's bills. It's called being part of cooperative society

And you might have noticed that a least a few items there would cost nothing, but you could not bring yourself to voice support for them either.

Forum List

Back