Landlord sued for obeying the law and evicting illegal aliens

That's what courts are for, speedo

It shouldn't be Jake. This should be pretty obvious. US law says that as a landlord you can be found guilty of a felony for providing housing for illegals. No court should entertain a lawsuit by illegals who are evicted for not being here legally. What the fuck has happened to logic and reasoning?
That's what courts are for, figuring this out.

It shouldn't be Jake. This should be pretty obvious. US law says that as a landlord you can be found guilty of a felony for providing housing for illegals. No court should entertain a lawsuit by illegals who are evicted for not being here legally. What the fuck has happened to logic and reasoning?

Sure and they should figure out it by summarily tossing the suit and fining the lawyers who brought it. Then maybe the next moron who is considering a frivolous lawsuit would think twice.

THEN they should deport the illegals who sued.

Seriously, how brazen these illegals even are, suing in court, knowing full well they won't be deported.

It shouldn't be Jake. This should be pretty obvious. US law says that as a landlord you can be found guilty of a felony for providing housing for illegals. No court should entertain a lawsuit by illegals who are evicted for not being here legally.

What the fuck has happened to logic and reasoning?
is should a legal theory?

Sure and they should figure out it by summarily tossing the suit and fining the lawyers who brought it. Then maybe the next moron who is considering a frivolous lawsuit would think twice.

Seriously, how brazen these illegals even are, suing in court, knowing full well they won't be deported.

The court may decide it that way.

Since they had been living there for awhile and paying rent and other bills would they be entitled to the security deposit?

I would think so.
Then would that make the landlord guilty of profiting from a illegal enterprise?

I love liberals who ask a million questions but never answer one single one put before them.

Do you believe a landlord should be able to ask renters and potential renters and their families to prove they are legal residents before renting to them or continuing to rent to them?

Now, do I believe this landlord could be found guilty of housing illegal residents? Yes, it's obvious that he has been. Whether he should be prosecuted or not is another matter entirely.

Section 1324 of title 8 of the US code says it's a federal felony to knowingly encourage illegals to live here and this landlord would obviously be doing that if he let them stay. He has no legal choice and yet he's being sued!!!

Illegal Immigrants Sue After Landlord Demands Documentation For Housing [VIDEO]

may 24 2016 Four Latino families filed papers to sue their Virginia landlord Monday after he threatened eviction due to illegal family members living on the premises.

The civil rights lawsuit filed by families living in Waples Mobile Home Park in Fairfax County, Va., claims it is discriminatory to require a social security number for residency. The landlords at the mobile home park are requiring residents to provide either a social security card, passport or valid visa with documentation to renew their leases, reports The Washington Post.

The lawyers representing the families, from the Legal Aid Justice Center (LAJC) and Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan law firm, say the actions are targeted discrimination that disproportionately affects Latinos in the community. All the families involved in the lawsuit have lived in the park for at least two
How did they rent in the first place?
The landlord did not follow his stated policy. Now he is, which is likely why he is getting sued.

It is , of course, also possible that a legal citizen rented the place in their name and now the landlord is checking the identify of everyone who lives in the house.
When I rent out everyone that is living there is listed on the rental agreement. If they are not on the agreement they are evicted. Why didnt he check prior to renting out the places?
It wasn't the law 2 years ago when he rented it out to them. It is the law now when he's renewing the leases.
Brainiacs on this forum I tell you.

It still hasnt been proven they were illegals. i see no mention of that anywhere except from the OP.

Section 1324 of title 8 of the US code says it's a federal felony to knowingly encourage illegals to live here and this landlord would obviously be doing that if he let them stay. He has no legal choice and yet he's being sued!!!
The landlord did not follow his stated policy. Now he is, which is likely why he is getting sued.

It is , of course, also possible that a legal citizen rented the place in their name and now the landlord is checking the identify of everyone who lives in the house.
When I rent out everyone that is living there is listed on the rental agreement. If they are not on the agreement they are evicted. Why didnt he check prior to renting out the places?
It wasn't the law 2 years ago when he rented it out to them. It is the law now when he's renewing the leases.
So youre claiming that it was legal to harbor an illegal alien 2 years ago?

Since they had been living there for awhile and paying rent and other bills would they be entitled to the security deposit?

I would think so.
Then would that make the landlord guilty of profiting from a illegal enterprise?

I love liberals who ask a million questions but never answer one single one put before them.

Do you believe a landlord should be able to ask renters and potential renters and their families to prove they are legal residents before renting to them or continuing to rent to them?

Now, do I believe this landlord could be found guilty of housing illegal residents? Yes, it's obvious that he has been. Whether he should be prosecuted or not is another matter entirely.
The answer would be yes if he / they had done that obviously they didn't.
The question is, does the landlords racketeering supercede the tenants illegal status.
you can stfu now.

In California and NYC it is CURRENTLY legal to do so.

In both it is illegal to ask tenants for any information that would show their immigration status. How stupid. Does that mean a land lord can't even ask for a social to run a credit check?

The violation of federal law ONLY occurs if you KNOW they are illegal. IOW federal law does not require you to ask, or provide documentation. Which is completely stupid, but for now that's the way it is.

I would think so.

The question is, does the landlords racketeering supercede the tenants illegal status.
you can stfu now.
Let's see now...the central government refuses to follow the law, by letting in millions of illegals and refusing to deport them, but this landlord is unlawful.

CRAZY!!!

I would think so.

you can stfu now.

There is no rackateering going on you dumb fuck. Didn't you get spanked hard enough in the other thread for one day?

In California and NYC it is CURRENTLY legal to do so.

In both it is illegal to ask tenants for any information that would show their immigration status. How stupid. Does that mean a land lord can't even ask for a social to run a credit check?

The violation of federal law ONLY occurs if you KNOW they are illegal. IOW federal law does not require you to ask, or provide documentation. Which is completely stupid, but for now that's the way it is.
I live in california. its not legal to harbor an illegal alien. Please show me where its legal anywhere in the US. No its not illegal to ask for the SSN in california you moron.

Last edited:

I would think so.

you can stfu now.

There is no rackateering going on you dumb fuck. Didn't you get spanked hard enough in the other thread for one day?
Bullshit it's the definition of racketeering.
Spanked by who ?
You clowns claim that a lot but the reality says different.
I noticed you dodged my question completely.

I would think so.

you can stfu now.
Let's see now...the central government refuses to follow the law, by letting in millions of illegals and refusing to deport them, but this landlord is unlawful.

CRAZY!!!
False comparison! But you had to say something

I would think so.

you can stfu now.

CRAZY!!!
I was not comparing.

If the central government refuses to follow the law, why should anyone else?

you can stfu now.

CRAZY!!!
I was not comparing.

If the central government refuses to follow the law, why should anyone else?
More flawed "logic".
So would you cut off your dick because everyone else did?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back