Biden Being Sued for Financing Terrorism

1 or a billion, it's performance theater that is going nowhere. Just incompetent weirdos looking for attention.
After Trump repeatedly cut aid to the Palestinians including Hamas, Biden gives millions$$$ to the Palestinians/Hamas helping to kill thousands of peaceful Israelis, and this idiot mimimizes it. That's what we're up against, folks. :rolleyes: :cuckoo:

After Trump repeatedly cut aid to the Palestinians including Hamas, Biden gives millions$$$ to the Palestinians/Hamas helping to kill thousands of peaceful Israelis, and this idiot mimimizes it. That's what we're up against, folks. :rolleyes: :cuckoo:
Because I am beng honest and rational and you are being a fake drama queen out of boredom and cultism.

That's why it looks so odd to you.

Because I am beng honest and rational and you are being a fake drama queen out of boredom and cultism.

That's why it looks so odd to you.
This is the result of people watching brain damaging CNN & MSNBC. So you're saying Trump did not cut aid to the Palestinians and Hamas ? And you're saying Biden didnt increase it ?

This is the result of people watching brain damaging CNN & MSNBC.
This is a weak excuse for ignoring what people say to you.

I am saying this is faux outrage, and, yes, the aid we give out helps some bad people. Israel can say the same. I am not clutching my pearls over this one, or caring much about Ronny's little "I hate government! (where's the limo and the buffet)" theater.

This is a weak excuse for ignoring what people say to you.

I am saying this is faux outrage, and, yes, the aid we give out helps some bad people. Israel can say the same. I am not clutching my pearls over this one, or caring much about Ronny's little "I hate government! (where's the limo and the buffet)" theater.
Whatever is being babbled within your utterances of ignorant madness, NO!, one CANNOT say the same of Israel as of the "bad people" > Hamas and the Palestinian Gazans who voted for them, and the PA creeps who finance them.

Liberals always do this. They make these outlandish, ludicrous equations (Islam & Christianity, the Koran & the New Testament, Trump & Biden), claim them to be "the same", when they are about as same as night and day. Then they walk away thinking they've said something profound. Yuk!

There's no equalizing anything here. The facts remain what they were, and what they are. Trump repeatedly cut aid to the Palestinians including Hamas, while Biden gives millions$$$ to the Palestinians/Hamas, helping to kill thousands of peaceful Israelis, and this idiot mimimizes it, and tries to equalize the two. What could be more absurd and dumb ?

Biden has financed Hamas, enabled them, and indirectly KILLED thousands of Israelis, and now gotten thousands of Palestinians killed in the overall process, as well.

EARTH TO FFI: Whether you are just outright lying to try to save face for perhaps the worst US president ever, or you are just a total sap who falls for anything the left media, universities, think tanks throw at you, you are not going to change the clear cut facts of this scenario, and none could be more clear & distinct.

Last edited:
But they arent POTUS right know, Biden is.

Biden has financed Hamas, enabled them, and indirectly KILLED thousands of Israelis, and now gotten thousands of Palestinians killed in the overall process, as well.

But this has been going on long before Biden.....
~S~

As if Joe Biden didnt have enough troubles with all his selling political influence investigations, years of sexual assault instances + his illegal documents scandal. Now DO-ANYTHING-HE-PLEASES Joe is being sued for a money funneling operation with money going to Hamas.

Joe thought it would be cool to define the Palestinians as overall good guys, and hand them millions of US Taxpayer $$$$$$$$. Problem there is, the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank is directly tied to Hamas, through the “Pay to Slay” program, which financially rewards families of terrorists, including those associated with Hamas.

America First Legal (AFL), representing Texas Congressman Ronny Jackson, has successfully obtained a court order against the Biden administration, requiring the disclosure of details on how U.S. taxpayer funds are being used in relation to Hamas, a group recognized as a terrorist organization by the U.S. government.

Jackson, a retired rear admiral and former White House physician, filed this lawsuit under the Taylor Force Act. This legislation, named after an American soldier killed by Palestinian terrorism, was enacted by former President Donald Trump in 2018. It specifically addresses the Palestinian Authority’s “Pay to Slay” program, which financially rewards families of terrorists, including those associated with Hamas.

A case of 2018 Trump striking a blow against 2023 Biden. Should be interesting.

Interesting.

Forum List

Back