Landlord sued for obeying the law and evicting illegal aliens

Interesting. ..

This slum lord, unfortunately, is only singling out the brown residents of the trailer park. Not only is he discriminatory in rental practices he's also jacking up water and other bills to drive them out.

Ripoff Report | A. J. Dwoskin Complaint Review Manassas, Virginia: 1090639

In all fairness I need to admit he's also a wealthy Jewish democrat. From what I've read he's succumbing to the wishes of racists in the community.

Interesting. ..

This slum lord, unfortunately, is only singling out the brown residents of the trailer park. Not only is he discriminatory in rental practices he's also jacking up water and other bills to drive them out.

In all fairness I need to admit he's also a wealthy Jewish democrat. From what I've read he's succumbing to the wishes of racists in the community.

THAT is where he'll get fucked up. You can't just ask for papers from the smelly brown tenants, you have to require from ALL or NONE.

Which is a stupid law, when will idiots realize that profiling works? But unless and until people need to learn the god damned law.

I gotta admit there a certain irony in our board bigots coming to the defense of a Hillary and McAul8ffe supporter.

Fundraiser McAuliffe fills his war chest

"The financial disclosures show that some of Mr. McAuliffe’s Virginia donors have a long and shared history with the candidate, including Fairfax developer Albert J. Dwoskin, who handed over $25,000. Mr. Dwoskin is listed among the board of directors of the George Soros-founded Democracy Alliance and is on the board of managers of Catalist, a Virginia firm that, according to its Web site, “offers progressive organizations affordable access to a comprehensive, well-maintained national database of voting-age individuals in the United States.”

THAT is where he'll get fucked up. You can't just ask for papers from the smelly brown tenants, you have to require from ALL or NONE.

Which is a stupid law, when will idiots realize that profiling works? But unless and until people need to learn the god damned law.

All private businesses should be free to refuse service to anyone they wish. Just like you can refuse people to enter your house.

Section 1324 of title 8 of the US code says it's a federal felony to knowingly encourage illegals to live here and this landlord would obviously be doing that if he let them stay. He has no legal choice and yet he's being sued!!!

Illegal Immigrants Sue After Landlord Demands Documentation For Housing [VIDEO]

may 24 2016 Four Latino families filed papers to sue their Virginia landlord Monday after he threatened eviction due to illegal family members living on the premises.

The civil rights lawsuit filed by families living in Waples Mobile Home Park in Fairfax County, Va., claims it is discriminatory to require a social security number for residency. The landlords at the mobile home park are requiring residents to provide either a social security card, passport or valid visa with documentation to renew their leases, reports The Washington Post.

The lawyers representing the families, from the Legal Aid Justice Center (LAJC) and Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan law firm, say the actions are targeted discrimination that disproportionately affects Latinos in the community. All the families involved in the lawsuit have lived in the park for at least two
How did they rent in the first place?
What was the old saying?
Oh yeah . Closed the barn door after the horses got out.

Apparently you didnt read the article either.
Apparently you're talking out your ass.

great response......continue to show your ignorance,fine by me.

Since they had been living there for awhile and paying rent and other bills would they be entitled to the security deposit?

I would think so.
Then would that make the landlord guilty of profiting from a illegal enterprise?

I love liberals who ask a million questions but never answer one single one put before them.

Do you believe a landlord should be able to ask renters and potential renters and their families to prove they are legal residents before renting to them or continuing to rent to them?

Now, do I believe this landlord could be found guilty of housing illegal residents? Yes, it's obvious that he has been. Whether he should be prosecuted or not is another matter entirely.

From what I read they moved in with legitimate renters.
They should be the one's charged for harboring not the landlord,he actually tried to kick them out.

Section 1324 of title 8 of the US code says it's a federal felony to knowingly encourage illegals to live here and this landlord would obviously be doing that if he let them stay. He has no legal choice and yet he's being sued!!!

Illegal Immigrants Sue After Landlord Demands Documentation For Housing [VIDEO]

may 24 2016 Four Latino families filed papers to sue their Virginia landlord Monday after he threatened eviction due to illegal family members living on the premises.

The civil rights lawsuit filed by families living in Waples Mobile Home Park in Fairfax County, Va., claims it is discriminatory to require a social security number for residency. The landlords at the mobile home park are requiring residents to provide either a social security card, passport or valid visa with documentation to renew their leases, reports The Washington Post.

The lawyers representing the families, from the Legal Aid Justice Center (LAJC) and Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan law firm, say the actions are targeted discrimination that disproportionately affects Latinos in the community. All the families involved in the lawsuit have lived in the park for at least two

Obviously the landlord didn't check their immigration status prior.
He should have...sucks because shit like this makes it harder for folks like me that do rent...and ARE citizens.

Interesting. ..

Who knows? Maybe they had forged docs and then the landlord found out. Stop defending criminals, america-hater.
Bullshit and maybe they are actual aliens !

Bullshit?? You saying aliens don't use forged documents???!!! uraloonybird
Nope that's all you .
You made an unsubstantiated claim .
The because they all do" rationalization won't fly .
Asshole.

All private businesses should be free to refuse service to anyone they wish. Just like you can refuse people to enter your house.
There are no shoulds in the law, fail!

Not if they want to serve the public. If they want to be a private club then i agree.

Forum List

Back