Lakerland

Good question, the Lakers seem to look worse today than they did 5 games ago. I doubt it will last but I'm enjoying it for now.

Loinboy relax man!...LOL...you racking my nerves it's only 5 games in. you expect the Lakers to go 82-0?

hahaha...c'mon man! give it some time. When they are 30 games in and look like 2-28, THEN it's time to panic...haha

Loinboy relax man!...LOL...you racking my nerves it's only 5 games in. you expect the Lakers to go 82-0?

hahaha...c'mon man! give it some time. When they are 30 games in and look like 2-28, THEN it's time to panic...haha

I asked you a question in post #37, are you going to answer it?

My first taste was the MPLS uni's. And then came the best logo and name change uni ever transformation into this....

lakers-basketball-logo.jpg

:clap2: Gotta love that shit
Seeing's how you out rank me as a Laker fan, maybe you can put the following point in perspective:

About a year ago, people were discussing the most popular Laker ever. In the discussion, were Magic, Jerry, Kareem, James and Coop. But what I find hard to believe, missing from that discussion, was the man who wore number 22.

Was that a surprise? Or not?

Elgin Baylor

Lakers fired Mike Brown todady...Phil Jackson?

I have a Minneapolis Laker hat that is not for sale.
The Lakers should have changed their name to something that mirrors LA. Exactly how many lakes does LA actually have?
Anyway, within the Target Center is a statue of George Mikan, the first dominant center to play in the NBA when he played for the then Minneapolis Lakers. This moment in history was brought to you by Grain Belt Nordeast Beer. Yum :eusa_clap:

Attachments

• $c_beer_image.gif
    $c_beer_image.gif
    783 bytes · Views: 72
  • $grainbelt.jpg
    $grainbelt.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Mike D'Antoni​

Brian Shaw

Byron Scott

Coach K

Chauncy Billups

Don Nelson

Larry Bird

Tommy Lasorda​

Bird, no. Nelson is a no, Coach K won't leave Duke, D'Antoni is not a real candidate, I heard owners have issues with him. Shaw and Scott...maybe but there is something missing in these two, otherwise they'd already have coaching jobs. Billups? Interesting choice.

Looks like there won'tbe an NFL team in LA anytime soon.

The downtown stadium deal seems to be falling apart.

Bird, no. Nelson is a no, Coach K won't leave Duke, D'Antoni is not a real candidate, I heard owners have issues with him. Shaw and Scott...maybe but there is something missing in these two, otherwise they'd already have coaching jobs. Billups? Interesting choice.
The top 2 candidates are Phil Jackson and Mike D'Antoni.

They're going to talk to Phil this weekend to see if he's interested, if he say's no, it's D'Antoni's job.

The top 2 candidates are Phil Jackson and Mike D'Antoni.

They're going to talk to Phil this weekend to see if he's interested, if he say's no, it's D'Antoni's job.

Why not Kurt Rambis, he did an incredible job when he was coaching Minny! :lol:

Forum List

Back