Lakerland

The Lakers suck...

Kobe is a prick...

Magic is a fake...

You can take the red pill or the bitter pill.

MorpheusWarning_GrnFnt_Red-Blue_Pill_Lg_OnBlk_Lg.JPG

It seems like D'antoni sucks. When he was with the knicks, he never had players post up, but we really didn't have any post players, so I kind of understood, but now the guy has Howard and Gasol, and he doesn't post those guys up. What a clown. He's the perfect example of a coach that can't adjust his style to his players. He'll get fired at the end of this year, and the Lakers will bring back Phil.

The Lakers suck...

Kobe is a prick...

Magic is a fake...

Let's see. Rockets have two rings. Mavs have one. Lakers have 16........Scoreboard.

I am referring to the Kobe led Lakers...

And yes Magic is a fake...

Ran into Magic at the Summit on Kareem's farewell tour, refused to give me an autograph...

Ernie Banks would miss the team bus to sign autographs...

Ran into Magic at the Summit on Kareem's farewell tour, refused to give me an autograph...

How many rings does Ernie Banks have?

BTW, did you ever try to get Ryne Sandbergs autograph?

Fuckin' Lakers lost again and I'm so pissed off, I'm going to abuse someone at this website, only I don't know who yet!

How many rings does Ernie Banks have?

BTW, did you ever try to get Ryne Sandbergs autograph?

I have Rino's autograph, a hell of a nice guy.

The Knicks are giving the Heat an old fashion "beat down".

This will whind up being the worst home loss for the Heat.

And the Knicks did it without "Mello".

The Lakers are losing to the Knicks by 13 (was 20 a couple seconds ago). I'm now officially wondering if they'll even make the playoffs.

I think Nash saw the writing on the wall early when he couldn't even get any ball time as the PG of the team. Who goes out for 2 months with a bruised shin?

The Lakers are losing to the Knicks by 13 (was 20 a couple seconds ago). I'm now officially wondering if they'll even make the playoffs.

I think Nash saw the writing on the wall early when he couldn't even get any ball time as the PG of the team. Who goes out for 2 months with a bruised shin?

The Lakers HAVE to turn this around, theres too much money invested in this team for them to go out like this. I have to admit I am enjoying this a little too much.

The Lakers HAVE to turn this around, theres too much money invested in this team for them to go out like this. I have to admit I am enjoying this a little too much.

Nah. They signed a huge multi billion dollar deal with Time Warner for like the next 25 or 30 years. They're set.

Lakers kicked some major ass last night.

I think we've turned the corner!

Wow. You should really get treated for your homerism. They eeked out a win against arguably the worst team in the league. When the C's were only beating the Wiz earlier in the season, I wasn't pointing to that as a good sign lol.

Forum List

Back