Laken Riley’s parents turn down State of the Union invite

Democrats are soulless ghouls and Biden is the worst of them. He's made political hay out of his first wife's death as well as his son Beau. He probably would have brought Beau up again had they been there.

FB_IMG_1709784605641.jpg

I hate the way regular people are trotted out in SOTU's like they are trophies for one side or the other.

Yes, the invite was crass. The guy doing the inviting is a Republican folks, don't lose sight of that.

Are we better than them or are we the same?

Can you blame them? Their lives have been completely turned upside down and Laken's blood is own their hands. How unethical to ask them to do this.

As if both sides don't try and play the political game. Had Trump done it, what would you have said?

They should go, but only if they're allowed to carry
If the invitation was in the spirit of giving them the opportunity to sit there and glare at Biden, I can understand.

But if it was just to treat them as a poster child for Biden's immigration policies, there are classier ways to deal with that.

These poor people have suffered a terrible loss, they are not pawns in the game.

The next day, Laken Riley's parents, sister, and friends attended the Trump Rally in Rome, Georgia.

1710086450802.png

"Laken Riley would be alive today if Joe Biden had not willfully and maliciously eviscerated the borders of the United States and set loose thousands and thousands of dangerous criminals into our country," Trump said. "To her family tonight. I promise you I will demand justice for Laken. Justice for Laken."

As if both sides don't try and play the political game. Had Trump done it, what would you have said?
GTFOHWT "had Trump done it" BS you spew. Trump didn't do. So, stick to the truth and the facts --and leave your Progressive-Liberal word trickery out of it.

Yep. Then after that, stick to how ONLY Biden followed up his SOTU harlequinade by publicly APOLOGIZING to the murderer's family --for calling him an illegal imm instead of undocumented immigrant... only a USA citizen who is an idiotic fool would vote for Biden

Can you blame them? Their lives have been completely turned upside down and Laken's blood is own their hands. How unethical to ask them to do this.

Good thing they did… Biden fucked up the pronunciation of her name. Then again, what did Obama say about Biden’s ability to mess things up?

Forum List

Back