Lady Ga Ga Halftime...Total Embarassment to the United States

Well it's just that I can't believe that none of you guys knew Gaga is a man. This has been known for years now.

Well it's just that I can't believe that none of you guys knew Gaga is a man. This has been known for years now.
Doesnt matter, but I suspect its one of those Internet rumors.
It does matter to those who value women's achievements. An imposter is an imposter. That's not female vocals you're hearing belted out. Those are male pipes so... And it's not a rumor. He is a man.

It does matter to those who value women's achievements. An imposter is an imposter. That's not female vocals you're hearing belted out. Those are male pipes so... And it's not a rumor. He is a man.
Its not an Olympic event

Just know and identify the product you're buying. That's all I'm saying..
. Told some co-workers what you said about GaGa being a man, so one of them googled it. What he came up with on the search was that she/he (?) Is a morphodite. That is someone born with both or something like that right ?

Just know and identify the product you're buying. That's all I'm saying..
. Told some co-workers what you said about GaGa being a man, so one of them googled it. What he came up with on the search was that she/he (?) Is a morphodite. That is someone born with both or something like that right ?
No, he's a straight up dude. I think he sensationalized having both sets of organs but doesn't really have them. Just a guy trying to get attention the wrong way that he couldn't get as a male. The usual.

I think I even saw his real name published somewhere. A Hispanic surname.

is there anything you don't feel disgusting about lying about?

I thought she looked silly. But at least she didn't look like that piece of trash from 2016.

I was gonna ask you the same thing...

12-lede-gaga.jpg

220px-Lady_Gaga_%286891780238%29.jpg

Nobody's talking about bigotry. It's just not fair to women to call him a "female vocalist"...because he isn't.

Halftime show was a disgrace. What have we come to as a nation? This shit? This is what we signal to the world? No wonder they see us as weak.

What was so bad about it? I enjoyed it.
Lady Ga Ga is not a representative of our nation. Just a niche art genre freak from NYC with no talent who shocks people by wearing lamb chops for a dress. Why not something a little more patriotic?

Perhaps next year in order to be perfectly PC the NFL should have two transgender African American overweight Jews go to center field and masturbate in silence. Liberals would love it as "a beautiful political statement about gender oppression, religious persecution and body shaming." They would love it and call it an act of resistance to President Trump.

Halftime show was a disgrace. What have we come to as a nation? This shit? This is what we signal to the world? No wonder they see us as weak.

Lady Ga Ga is not a representative of our nation. Just a niche art genre freak from NYC with no talent who shocks people by wearing lamb chops for a dress. Why not something a little more patriotic?

So you don't like her. Got it.

To each their own I guess.

So you don't like her. Got it.

To each their own I guess.
. It would be nice to clean up the halftime show, and make it less politically motivated, and more family friendly. Hollywood has been using the platform for quite sometime now to push it's agenda.

I was gonna ask you the same thing...

12-lede-gaga.jpg

220px-Lady_Gaga_%286891780238%29.jpg

She looks like a blonde Huma.

I don't know about that bottom picture. That could just be a wrinkle in her costume. If not, I feel sorry for her/him. That looks like one small wiener!

Forum List

Back