Lady Ga Ga Halftime...Total Embarassment to the United States

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Halftime show was a disgrace. What have we come to as a nation? This shit? This is what we signal to the world? No wonder they see us as weak.

Errr, it's just music relax lol. I love old school blues, but I doubt that it appeals to the latest generation. To each their own.

No politics in it either, so she chose a wise path. Better to stick to entertaining than being a political lackey. For that alone I think it hit it's mark. Was more entertaining than the game has been so far also.

Halftime show was a disgrace. What have we come to as a nation? This shit? This is what we signal to the world? No wonder they see us as weak.

Are you the neighborhood guy that yells at all the kids to get off his lawn? LOL

That was the best halftime show in years. Lady Gaga has a ton of talent. It's obvious why she is so well liked. Great voice, plays the piano, dances, and just puts on a great show.

Errr, it's just music relax lol. I love old school blues, but I doubt that it appeals to the latest generation. To each their own.

No politics in it either, so she chose a wise path. Better to stick to entertaining than being a political lackey. For that alone I think it hit it's mark. Was more entertaining than the game has been so far also.

would you eat her out?

I'm sure she will stay awake all night worrying about your opinion of her.

Well you cant shine shit that's for sure.....todays music and movies totally suck.

IMG_1483.GIF

would you eat her out?
Yes.

No fan of hers, but I was happy we didn't have to endure another celebrity anti-Trump rant.
. No she just added it into her act, and figured no one would catch it. Watch when she walked off the stage singing, and she started walking along the front line touching people's hands, and then she pulled this (what appeared to be a Latino or Arab women), out of the line up, hugged her and said to her you can stay. That was her suttle jab at Trump.

I'm not a fan, but I thought she did quite well for her style of music. She has a great voice. I liked the very beginning with the patriotic songs.

Yeah I can imagine the Chinese leadership right now (in broken English): "Look at those weak, soft Americans, dancing around in their skimpy, shiny shorts. Fire up our only aircraft carrier, we strike them tonight while they are vulnerable!"

Ga Ga Ca CA was an embarrassment alright

who want s a satanic bitch like her singing there?

NOBODY!

F her

Yeah I can imagine the Chinese leadership right now (in broken English): "Look at those weak, soft Americans, dancing around in their skimpy, shiny shorts. Fire up our only aircraft carrier, we strike them tonight while they are vulnerable!"
Nah. The Chinese would just foreclose.

She wasn't bad.

I am glad she kept it non political. To me, her syrupy songs are vapid pop candy that evaporates as quickly as a fart in the wind after the ditty ends.....:rofl:

I do find it odd that she loves to keep her legs spread constantly......

She wasn't bad.

I am glad she kept it non political. To me, her syrupy songs are vapid pop candy that evaporates as quickly as a fart in the wind after the ditty ends.....:rofl:

I do find it odd that she loves to keep her legs spread constantly......

good the bitch kept her mouth shut

Forum List

Back