Lady Ga Ga Halftime...Total Embarassment to the United States

Halftime show was a disgrace. What have we come to as a nation? This shit? This is what we signal to the world? No wonder they see us as weak.
She was an improvement over some of the shows in the recent past. (Janet Jackson and Beyonce come to mind). Sometimes you are just an old fuddy dud.

I like Edge of Glory too.

She's a musical genius....rivaling Katie Perry and Miley Cyrus.

I didn't say she was a musical genius, but one does not have to be to make enjoyable music. :)

Oh, she is very talented.....but her music and her performance is nothing but the next thing to talk about and easily forgotten.

Then again, Prince was a master showman. Hard for anyone to compare to his Superbowl performance.

I didn't say she was a musical genius, but one does not have to be to make enjoyable music. :)

Oh, she is very talented.....but her music and her performance is nothing but the next thing to talk about and easily forgotten.

Then again, Prince was a master showman. Hard for anyone to compare to his Superbowl performance.

I don't know. I really loved that exit she made! :2up:

But will you remember it in 10 or 20 years?

Halftime show was a disgrace. What have we come to as a nation? This shit? This is what we signal to the world? No wonder they see us as weak.
Donald Trump is a disgrace. What have we come to as a nation? This shit? This is what we signal to the world? No wonder they see us as Crazed..,.

Who can say? Will I be here in 10 or 20 years? :dunno:

Not the point.

Do you much of anything original about what she does?

Not everyone can be Mozart.

Not the point.

So? I like some of her songs is all.

Donald Trump is a disgrace. What have we come to as a nation? This shit? This is what we signal to the world? No wonder they see us as Crazed..,.
WTF does Donald Fucking Trump have to do with Lady Fucking GaGa?

Not the point.

So? I like some of her songs is all.
I like one or two myself.

I was going to ask what the fuck Donald fucking trump had to do with lady fucking gaga myself.

It's as if their brains have a short in the wiring and thoughts of Trump fry all other thinking.

I was going to ask what the fuck Donald fucking trump had to do with lady fucking gaga myself.

It's as if their brains have a short in the wiring and thoughts of Trump fry all other thinking.
Only thing I can figure is alot of these libs seem to be wearing purple these days.
Hillary is launching some stupid women's crap. So purple means solidarity.

Hillary-Clinton-in-Purple-compressed.jpg.cf.jpg

18-lady-gaga-super-bowl-feb-2017-billboard-1548.jpg.cf.jpg

mudwhithat's not true...' post: 16518514 said:

Only thing I can figure is alot of these libs seem to be wearing purple these days.

LMAO! Surely that

mudwhithat's not true...' post: 16518514 said:

LMAO! Surely that

I looked it up right after Hillary's speech.

Then I saw (R) Senator Lindsey Graham wearing a purple tie Sunday on Meet The Depressed.....and now Lady GaGa chose purple......
What Does Hillary Clinton’s Purple Suit Mean? Her Concession Speech Outfit Was Symbolic

Why Is Paul Ryan Taking as Much Money from Soros as Schumer?

Purple means "bisexual" in the LGBT cult. Politically it means "crossover states" between GOP & dems.

And, "lady" gaga is a MAN. I can't believe you guys are the last ones to know this..

Purple means "bisexual" in the LGBT cult. Politically it means "crossover states" between GOP & dems.

And, "lady" gaga is a MAN. I can't believe you guys are the last ones to know this..
So that's why Lindsay Graham isn't married...and puts the kabash on any macho Latino that might want bone Lady GaGa

Forum List

Back