Lady Ga Ga Halftime...Total Embarassment to the United States

Look at you....all expert on trannies and all.
I've long known "Lady" Gaga is a male. It's obvious to anyone who knows the difference between male and female anatomy, forensics and the like. Especially pelvic forensics; which is relied upon with cadavars mainly to confirm gender. Females pelvic crests sit way out to the side. Males are steep and abrupt, narrower and end much further up the trunk. Only a very unobservant person would've missed it. The clincher is that these males always pick slut names as their stage monikers. He's as female as Mike Tyson.

2e324xx.jpg

Last edited:
Halftime show was a disgrace. What have we come to as a nation? This shit? This is what we signal to the world? No wonder they see us as weak.
All those different races performing together. Any Alt-Right person would be offended. :rolleyes:

I've long known "Lady" Gaga is a male. It's obvious to anyone who knows the difference between male and female anatomy, forensics and the like. Especially pelvic forensics; which is relied upon with cadavars mainly to confirm gender. Females sit way out to the side. Males are steep and abrupt, narrower and end much further up the trunk. Only a very unobservant person would've missed it. The clincher is that these males always pick slut names as their stage monikers. He's as female as Mike Tyson.

2e324xx.jpg
Sure....you go with that......:lol:

I've long known "Lady" Gaga is a male. It's obvious to anyone who knows the difference between male and female anatomy, forensics and the like. Especially pelvic forensics; which is relied upon with cadavars mainly to confirm gender. Females pelvic crests sit way out to the side. Males are steep and abrupt, narrower and end much further up the trunk. Only a very unobservant person would've missed it. The clincher is that these males always pick slut names as their stage monikers. He's as female as Mike Tyson.

2e324xx.jpg

95a5b3e60be103fdd89b9c9f6f148ded.gif

2e324xx.jpg

If she's really a he then he'd have to be the first person to dress like the opposite sex pretending to be the opposite sex like in this video.

Errr, it's just music relax lol. I love old school blues, but I doubt that it appeals to the latest generation. To each their own.

No politics in it either, so she chose a wise path. Better to stick to entertaining than being a political lackey. For that alone I think it hit it's mark. Was more entertaining than the game has been so far also.

would you eat her out?

It was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I admit that the dude is a talented singer, but all of that crap... lip syncing, special effects, the flying around. It was just too much. I quietly and shamefully hoped those wires would break and he would crash down onto the stage. Now THAT would have been a show!!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why don't they get someone cool who actually watches football to do the HT show? Maybe a classic American band like Slayer or an up and comer like Meshugga? I hate pop music. It is a total buzz kill.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Did anyone here watch Luke Bryan's performance of the national anthem? That was the only thing that I cared about seeing and even though he isn't one of my favorite singers, I think that he still did a good enough job. I felt bad for him because it sounded like people started booing when he came to the line near the end "...that our flag was still there."

God bless you and Luke always!!!

Holly

2e324xx.jpg

I've seen the crystal meditation video where she is completely naked... she is most definitely NOT a male.

Halftime show was a disgrace. What have we come to as a nation? This shit? This is what we signal to the world? No wonder they see us as weak.
I consider myself an old codger, however, my taste in music is quite eclectic (for you far left college kids, that means I like varied styles of music). I like classical, blues, pop country, pop rock, heavy metal....it just depends upon my mood and as far as I'm concerned, Lady Gaga did an excellent job. She has a good singing voice and her songs have a good beat as well. So too does, Adele, Sia, Beyoncé, Britney Spears and more classical singers like Sarah Brightman. It's just music, man. Islamists however, they hate all most all music, Muhammad deemed it "un-Islamic."

Did anyone here watch Luke Bryan's performance of the national anthem? That was the only thing that I cared about seeing and even though he isn't one of my favorite singers, I think that he still did a good enough job. I felt bad for him because it sounded like people started booing when he came to the line near the end "...that our flag was still there."

God bless you and Luke always!!!

Holly
He did an excellent job.

Forum List

Back