Labour's Sadiq Khan elected mayor of London

Well, I supose that explains this Right wing media frenzy abour "anti-Semitism" in the Labour Party; anything to stop a "Mooslim" becoming Mayor of London; better to have a scion of a Jewish banking family that helped cause one of the worst recessions of modern times.
Don't know many Jews blowing themselves up, or hosing down recruiting stations.
Don't know many Mayors doing that either.

Oh gee. Look what happened to Mrs. Khan! Before the election.

sadiq-khan-wife-575x325.jpg

After the election.

sadiq-khan-wife-1.jpg

London Muslim Mayor Puts Wife in Hijab AFTER Election
The Right, in the US, wish they had that power against women.
I suspect she put the Hijab on of her free will.

You must be kidding?

Look PJ I'm conservative and I have been fighting for womens rights in the ME for over two freaking decades now and to see an assinine post like this makes me want to bazooka barf.

Her own free will? Yeah like the dancing boys in Afghanistan like getting it up their asses too by tribal leaders of their own free will. Or all those baby girls just line up to get cut for an FGM ritual of their own free will.

You are a certified left wing lunatic now.
FRONT-PAGE1-513x239.jpg

UK: EXCLUSIVE: Record 13 Muslim MPs elected, 8 of them women - The Muslim News

These oppressed girls are just some of the Muslim women who are now MPs.

... and their true loyalties lie, where .. ? What do they hope to achieve, with the power they hope to wield ?

A better life, a better country?

You know Khan has a Fatwa on his head? Do you know why he has a Fatwa on his head?

He's an extremist liberal! :eek: :lmao:

"Khan said he was the best-qualified candidate to deal with terrorism because he was the only one with security clearance as a privy councillor. “Do you think I’d have been invited to weekly security meetings where there were MI5 and MI6, representatives from the police service and chaired by the home secretary if there were any concerns about me?”

He said he had been singled out by extremists – and been given police advice on protection – because of his liberal views, particularly on same-sex marriage. “There are people in Tooting who no longer talk to me because of it. When I was first elected I had all sorts of problems from these extremists. There was a fatwa put out against me. I’m the person with the plan in relation to fighting extremism.”

You must be kidding?

Look PJ I'm conservative and I have been fighting for womens rights in the ME for over two freaking decades now and to see an assinine post like this makes me want to bazooka barf.

Her own free will? Yeah like the dancing boys in Afghanistan like getting it up their asses too by tribal leaders of their own free will. Or all those baby girls just line up to get cut for an FGM ritual of their own free will.

FRONT-PAGE1-513x239.jpg

... and their true loyalties lie, where .. ? What do they hope to achieve, with the power they hope to wield ?

You know Khan has a Fatwa on his head? Do you know why he has a Fatwa on his head?

"Khan said he was the best-qualified candidate to deal with terrorism because he was the only one with security clearance as a privy councillor. “Do you think I’d have been invited to weekly security meetings where there were MI5 and MI6, representatives from the police service and chaired by the home secretary if there were any concerns about me?”

He said he had been singled out by extremists – and been given police advice on protection – because of his liberal views, particularly on same-sex marriage. “There are people in Tooting who no longer talk to me because of it. When I was first elected I had all sorts of problems from these extremists. There was a fatwa put out against me. I’m the person with the plan in relation to fighting extremism.”
Interesting, since extremist Muslims are very Right Wing.

You must be kidding?

FRONT-PAGE1-513x239.jpg

Most "extremists" tend to be Right Wing, it's in their nature.

FRONT-PAGE1-513x239.jpg

Most "extremists" tend to be Right Wing, it's in their nature.
Yup.....there's 1.2 billion Muslims......so you could be correct.

You must be kidding?

FRONT-PAGE1-513x239.jpg

Does this sound like the sort of guy who's going to embed Islam into British government?

You must be kidding?

FRONT-PAGE1-513x239.jpg

Does this sound like the sort of guy who's going to embed Islam into British government?

He'd have to fight against centuries of entrenched Protestantism, Roman Catholicism and Islamophobia. Not going to happen any time soon, despite the Right wing loony media scaremongering (oh yes, he'll have to fight that as well).

FRONT-PAGE1-513x239.jpg

He'd have to fight against centuries of entrenched Protestantism, Roman Catholicism and Islamophobia. Not going to happen any time soon, despite the Right wing loony media scaremongering (oh yes, he'll have to fight that as well).

I'm sure he'll fight. And when his term finishes and people look back, I think they'll see a different side of this man.

Labour's candidate for London Mayor has issued a grovelling apology after it emerged that he had described moderate Muslim groups as 'Uncle Toms'.

Sadiq Khan said he regretted using the term, which is notorious racial slur used against black people to suggest that they are subservient to whites.

Labour's candidate for London Mayor has issued a grovelling apology after it emerged that he had described moderate Muslim groups as 'Uncle Toms'.

Sadiq Khan said he regretted using the term, which is notorious racial slur used against black people to suggest that they are subservient to whites.

But he didn't describe "moderate Muslim groups" as anything. If you watch the video, he said nothing about Muslims at all. He grovelled because he's a politician who will grovel if someone told him he said something, regardless of whether he thinks he was wrong or not.

Sadiq Khan said to have called moderate Muslim's 'Uncle Toms'

Watch it.

See if you can figure out if he even knows what Americans think an "Uncle Tom" is.

He was talking about doing his job and talking not just to people who are willing to say what he wants them to say, or confirm his own views, but to all people. The former he called "Uncle Toms", ie, people who will say what you want them to say.

That's not a moderate Muslim, it's not any race, religion or anything else.

People attacked him for it because they felt he could.

I'm sure he'll fight. And when his term finishes and people look back, I think they'll see a different side of this man.

In a good way?

In a good way?

Well seeing as the right only have bad things to say about a guy they'd never heard of last week, yes, I think he'll show people he's not bad.

Forum List

Back