LA Teachers Strike: $73K Is Not Enough

I said having two kids in school I see what I see. As in teachers working 180 days and gone by 3pm

What you didn't see that they arrived by 7 that morning, if not earlier, and then do 3-6 hours more work at night after they get home.
Rarely does a teacher put in a 40 hour work week.

You are correct. It is much closer to twice that much.
BS. I know all about teachers.

Oh look, they get Monday off!

Which nobody in the private sector does.

That's funny! I get Monday off! I work for a private company. I worked Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve also. Not only that, but since I am management, I worked 10 hours both days. I was the only one in the company that did,.
Not as a teacher. Teachers get 3 weeks off for Christmas - excuse me - holiday and every school parking lot is empty any day of the year by 4PM.

Oh, so you support teacher's unions! Why didn't you say so in the first place!
The day teacher unions began was the day teachers stopped worrying about teaching children.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on! Nobody has the right to be that moronic!
You’re why teaching declined. You refuse to even acknowledge the problems let alone address them. It’s only about you, not the children.

There is a problem. You cannot make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

My kids got an excellent public school education. You obviously did not. The difference is the main ingredient. You and your ilk are obviously chicken shit, and no matter how hard you try, you will mot make chicken salad.
Kids in LA have the worst education in America. Which is what the thread is about.

The kids there are chicken shit. They will likely never amount to anything because they barely speak English and cannot communicate.

Irrelevant since LA has some of the most expensive and cheapest properties in SoCal within 10 miles.

Cheap property in SoCal is a relative term. Take my house which was less than $200K. Pick up the land and house, move it 40 miles north, and my property would go for 7 figures easily.
Irrelevant. Average salary in LA is $62K. They’ve been offered $72K with a retirement package private sector people only fantasize about.

So why did LSUSD drop the high school competency test?

I already told you. Can you not read? Did you attend school in SoCal?
Tell me instead of dodging. Why did LAUSD drop the competency test?

I already told you. Read the thread, dumbass! Better yet find someone who you know can read to read it to you!
I’m not going to search when you could have just told me.

I know the answer.

Kids were not learning and the school needed to dump the kids onto the street.

The day teacher unions began was the day teachers stopped worrying about teaching children.

You’re why teaching declined. You refuse to even acknowledge the problems let alone address them. It’s only about you, not the children.

My kids got an excellent public school education. You obviously did not. The difference is the main ingredient. You and your ilk are obviously chicken shit, and no matter how hard you try, you will mot make chicken salad.
Kids in LA have the worst education in America. Which is what the thread is about.

The kids there are chicken shit. They will likely never amount to anything because they barely speak English and cannot communicate.
Attacking children as just stupid is not the sign of a good teacher.

What you didn't see that they arrived by 7 that morning, if not earlier, and then do 3-6 hours more work at night after they get home.

That's funny! I get Monday off! I work for a private company. I worked Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve also. Not only that, but since I am management, I worked 10 hours both days. I was the only one in the company that did,.
Not as a teacher. Teachers get 3 weeks off for Christmas - excuse me - holiday and every school parking lot is empty any day of the year by 4PM.

I am truly sorry that you are so fucking retarded. Your teachers failed you by not putting you in special education classes. I guess you slipped through the cracks.

Our parking lots usually had someone parked there from 6 am until 10 pm. I guess no one cleaned your classrooms or were so poor they did not own cars, because that is the only way your parking lot would be empty.

We had sports usually 6 nights a week. On Friday nights, before the football games, most teachers did not even bother going home. The same was true for basketball and several other sports they may have coached or had kids participating in.

I am truly sorry that you are so fucking retarded. Your teachers failed you by not putting you in special education classes. I guess you slipped through the cracks.

Our parking lots usually had someone parked there from 6 am until 10 pm. I guess no one cleaned your classrooms or were so poor they did not own cars, because that is the only way your parking lot would be empty.

We had sports usually 6 nights a week. On Friday nights, before the football games, most teachers did not even bother going home. The same was true for basketball and several other sports they may have coached or had kids participating in.
Maybe your one school did. LA doesn’t.

Attacking children as just stupid is not the sign of a good teacher.

Who is attacking children? It is a statement of fact.

That is why vouchers suck. They rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic by spreading the chicken shit students to other schools, so they can't make chicken salad either!

Bullshit!

Try that crap on one of your moronic friends and they might believe you.

Bullshit!

You are truly ignorant. I know half a dozen teachers and drive by high and elementary schools for 50 years now.

Ghost town at 4PM.

Cheap property in SoCal is a relative term. Take my house which was less than $200K. Pick up the land and house, move it 40 miles north, and my property would go for 7 figures easily.
Irrelevant. Average salary in LA is $62K. They’ve been offered $72K with a retirement package private sector people only fantasize about.

So why did LSUSD drop the high school competency test?

I already told you. Can you not read? Did you attend school in SoCal?
Tell me instead of dodging. Why did LAUSD drop the competency test?

I already told you. Read the thread, dumbass! Better yet find someone who you know can read to read it to you!
I’m not going to search when you could have just told me.

I know the answer.

Kids were not learning and the school needed to dump the kids onto the street.

Would rather have them in schools, selling drugs, harassing other students, disrupting the classroom, forming gangs, etc?

Kids were not learning because they did not care.

Bullshit!

You are truly ignorant. I know half a dozen teachers and drive by high and elementary schools for 50 years now.

Ghost town at 4PM.

You are probably looking at the student parking lot, dumbass!

Bullshit!

Ghost town at 4PM.

You wish.

Pay the teachers $200k, no, &1M a year.

How does that change the education kids get?

None. It just means less food on the table because the family is taxed more.

Bullshit!

Ghost town at 4PM.

You wish.

No one asked for $200K a year, did they?

Bullshit!

Ghost town at 4PM.

You wish.

No one asked for $200K a year, did they?
Dodging the point again.

Your lack of concern for educating children underlines my point how teachers only work for themselves now.

LA Teachers Strike: $73K Is Not Enough

$73k in LA is chicken feed.

What Happens When Teachers Can’t Afford To Live In Their Own Cities

Hey dumb dumb, how much more money would the LA School District have to pay teachers if they weren't financing the education of hundreds or even thousands of children who are here because one or both of their parents came into this country illegally?

So that is the teacher's fault. Right?

Forum List

Back