"La Reconquista"

who brought up liberals?

Not saying all kullyfornians are city slicker, liberal pussies, but the vast majority are.

He has never been to California.

He thinks the whole state is LA and San Fran

Lot of Republicans in California

Well dickwinger, open mouth and insert foot. I spent fourteen years of my life living out west, and I've been over practically every square mile of kullyfornia, and lived in Santa Barbara. Now REREAD what I said. Maybe it will sink in this time.

I disagree...when an official representative of the Mexican government tells American citizens that this has been Mexico and will be Mexico again, that's not just a fringe element.

Sheila.... the great majority of Mexicans from Mexico dont listen to these people....quit listening to the talking heads....they also think Calderon is a piece of shit.....do you listen to what the fringers in our country say,and take it to heart?.....same difference with them....

Not to mention when the President of Mexico accuses us of racism and worse when we presume to make it more unattractive to be here illegallly or presume to send the illegals home.

the people in Mexico and the ones here, do not have a very high opinion of their Presidante.....as you can see he is doing a great job....dont presume these people are so stupid that they do not know what is happening in their own land,and what a hypocrite Calderon is.....they know better then we....

I disagree...when an official representative of the Mexican government tells American citizens that this has been Mexico and will be Mexico again, that's not just a fringe element.

Sheila.... the great majority of Mexicans from Mexico dont listen to these people....quit listening to the talking heads....they also think Calderon is a piece of shit.....do you listen to what the fringers in our country say,and take it to heart?.....same difference with them....

One more time, we are talking about an official representative of the Mexican government, not some illegal that snuck across the border. It's hardly a "fringe" element.

One more time, we are talking about an official representative of the Mexican government, not some illegal that snuck across the border. It's hardly a "fringe" element.

and one more time im telling you....the great majority of the ones here could care less what Calderon or any other official says on THIS subject.....they are hoping to never have to hear the guy again.....Calderon and his people are failed leaders....the people know this.....they are not as stupid as you seem to think they are.....Calderon or some other dipshit talking about "Reconquista" means diddly squat to a good 90% of illegals here....they left Mexico to GET AWAY from the shit happening there....

and one more time im telling you....the great majority of the ones here could care less what Calderon or any other official says on THIS subject.....they are hoping to never have to hear the guy again.....Calderon and his people are failed leaders....the people know this.....they are not as stupid as you seem to think they are.....Calderon or some other dipshit talking about "Reconquista" means diddly squat to a good 90% of illegals here....they left Mexico to GET AWAY from the shit happening there....

If that's true, please explain the walkout of 200 Mexican students at an American high-school calling for the suspension of American students who wore American colors to their school in America on May 5th.

I know I've posted this before but it seems to be something that deserves to be restated. This is exactly what "President" Calderon had in mind during his State of the Nation address waaaay back in 2007.

"We strongly protest the unilateral measures taken by the U.S. Congress and government that have only persecuted and exacerbated the mistreatment of Mexican undocumented workers," he said. "The insensitivity toward those who support the U.S. economy and society has only served as an impetus to reinforce the battle ... for their rights."

He also reached out to the millions of Mexicans living in the United States, many illegally, saying: "Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico."

Taken from the The Washington Post.

Without the money sent back to Mexico, Mexico would collapse. He needs to export his poor! Thus the reason Calderon is bound and determined to try to govern the USA....with the present administration, he just might get his chance. He just can't seem to govern his own country and what boggles the mind, there are those who think THEY can do better governing this one. Let me see now - which country is in chaos? 22,000 plus people assassinated since 2007 and he has the audacity to criticize us???? Hmmmmmm.

Though it would seem, with the large number of illegal immigrants swarming our nation, that Calderon's approval ratings would be in the basement. In reality;

Mitofky’s monthly national survey showed President Calderón’s approval rating continuing to move up to 56% from the January 2010 low of 52%. Generic party preferences for the 2012 presidential elections remain largely unchanged, with the PRI well in front of both PAN and PRD, but down slightly from its November 2009 peak. The overall mood remains negative, with 56.9% of respondents saying the nation is on the wrong course – just below the November 2009 peak (57.1%).

This came from Zemi Communications.
As a matter of fact I'm almost certain these ratings are higher than our own Pres. who was sitting at 50% in January.

you know....this guy is pretty much right.....

Nativo Lopez, president of the Mexican American Political Association in Los Angeles, one of the march organizers, was infuriated when a reporter asked him about the reconquista.

"I can't believe you're bothering me with questions about this. You're not serious," Mr. Lopez said. "I can't believe you're bothering with such a minuscule, fringe element that has no resonance with this populous."

i know lots of Illegals and "Semi-Illegals"....and American Mexicans.....their basic response is...."Please,give us a break....these guys are like the fringe groups here....no one with any sense believes what they say....or thinks they have even a half-assed chance of this happening".....and a hell of a lot of Mexicans are here....because as they have told me...."would you want to be there,with the shit that is going on there?"....bottom line.....this "reconquista" shit is just rhetoric from just another group seeking attention.....

Nativo Lopez was literally 'kicked' out of OC, CA for committing fraud. He then hightailed it to L.A. county where apparently he continued doing the same. He has been arrested....

There is some truth to that, but there is also truth that some/many illegals participate in a powerful lobby that sure does appear to purposely insulate them from assimilating seamlessly into the existing American culture. They want to retain their language and have it accommodated everywhere. They want to fly their Mexican flags and not have that resented. They want to be accommodated by our government specifically for their ethic group and some seem determined to re-create what they want in a Mexico right here. They don't give a damn about American values or American culture.

Other ethnic groups in our area also are here in sizable numbers--Native American, Asian, African American, etc.--and none of those are demanding recognition and accommodation in the same way.

Sometimes it really does pay to pay attention to these kinds of things.

If that's true, please explain the walkout of 200 Mexican students at an American high-school calling for the suspension of American students who wore American colors to their school in America on May 5th.

were you ever in High School?....all these kids out there protesting this or that dont need much of a reason to have an excuse to leave school....and those Latino kids were doing that more because they felt the White kids were saying "FUCK MEXICANS".....it had nothing to do with "Reconquista"....it was more of a racial thing not political.....talk to some kids who are in HS....that has a majority of Mexican kids in there.....the kids that live around me tell me....Cinco De Mayo?.....what the fuck is that?.....it was a racial thing....i live in a neighboorhood that has got to be 80% Latino....and these people dont celebrate this "Holiday"......or if they do....very few do....and believe me they party when they are celebrating....you can hear Tejano and Norteno music loud and clear...

Nativo Lopez was literally 'kicked' out of OC, CA for committing fraud. He then hightailed it to L.A. county where apparently he continued doing the same. He has been arrested....

that has got nothing to do with the Statement he made........and he was not kicked out of OC....his crime of voter fraud was committed in LA County....he lived in Orange County....he also switched from the Democratic party to the Green party...??.....in essence he is the Jesse Jackson of the Mexicans....do what he has to ...to exploit the Illegals for his gain....but the statement he made was basically correct.....

Last edited:
There is some truth to that, but there is also truth that some/many illegals participate in a powerful lobby that sure does appear to purposely insulate them from assimilating seamlessly into the existing American culture. They want to retain their language and have it accommodated everywhere. They want to fly their Mexican flags and not have that resented. They want to be accommodated by our government specifically for their ethic group and some seem determined to re-create what they want in a Mexico right here. They don't give a damn about American values or American culture.

Other ethnic groups in our area also are here in sizable numbers--Native American, Asian, African American, etc.--and none of those are demanding recognition and accommodation in the same way.

that lobby you talk about Fox.....is no different then the one that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton run to exploit the more ignorant and gullible blacks....lopez and others do it with Mexicans....if they pushed to get these folks assimilated....and it worked...these Exploiters would be out of a job.......cant have that...they have to keep the racial and victim thing going...

that lobby you talk about Fox.....is no different then the one that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton run to exploit the more ignorant and gullible blacks....lopez and others do it with Mexicans....if they pushed to get these folks assimilated....and it worked...these Exploiters would be out of a job.......cant have that...they have to keep the racial and victim thing going...

In a way you are right, but most of Jackson and Sharpton's constituency are indeed bonafide Americans born right here. And if they sometimes choose to be antisocial in a kind of eliteness, they nevertheless are Americans and are assimilated in our culture. They speak the language, know the laws, but while they may demand special consideration and/or accommodation, they aren't building their own country within a country. There aren't here to get whatever they can get without becoming American.

And lest somebody think I'm just prejudiced against Mexicans, I have Jaramillos, Melendrezes, Garcias, Chavezes, and Lujans in my close family. With one or two exceptions, they all agree with me. :)

Last edited:
In a way you are right, but most of Jackson and Sharpton's constituency are indeed bonafide Americans born right here. And if they sometimes choose to be antisocial in a kind of eliteness, they nevertheless are Americans and are assimilated in our culture. They speak the language, know the laws, but while they may demand special consideration and/or accommodation, they aren't building their own country within a country. There aren't here to get whatever they can get without becoming American.

thats because Mexicans born here,most of them anyway, are too smart to fall for that kind of patronizing bullshit.....so who is left?....the Illegals....and many of them dont buy this shit either....but if it helps them stay here....hey give me a protest sign...

I hope that is the truth. However, currently Latinos have not tipped the 50% mark in any state, no even New Mexico where they are the majority. However, what happens if they tip the 90% mark and keep this the old country culture. Where will the movement be then? Probably, like how Kosovo to Serbia! Kosovo started out as Albanians coming to Serbia. They were Muslim immigrants (many illegal) to Christian Serbia. Then they took over and started a separation movement. With help from big bad America, it worked.

What is to say when CA, NM, TX, CO, NV and AZ become 90% latino they don't do the same?

I mean did you hear the Mexican-"American" kids talk about White kids wearing the American Flag on Cinco de Mayo? First, Cinco De Mayo isn't a big day in Mexico, its big America, as ironic as that is. Second, wearing an any American flag to Americans in America should NEVER be an insult or sour of anger. How fucking dare these little bastards say its an insult for an American to wear an American flag in America!

you know....this guy is pretty much right.....

Nativo Lopez, president of the Mexican American Political Association in Los Angeles, one of the march organizers, was infuriated when a reporter asked him about the reconquista.

"I can't believe you're bothering me with questions about this. You're not serious," Mr. Lopez said. "I can't believe you're bothering with such a minuscule, fringe element that has no resonance with this populous."

i know lots of Illegals and "Semi-Illegals"....and American Mexicans.....their basic response is...."Please,give us a break....these guys are like the fringe groups here....no one with any sense believes what they say....or thinks they have even a half-assed chance of this happening".....and a hell of a lot of Mexicans are here....because as they have told me...."would you want to be there,with the shit that is going on there?"....bottom line.....this "reconquista" shit is just rhetoric from just another group seeking attention.....

That is because Calderon is the very Mexican President with the balls to take on the Cartels! Give him credit for that.

Though it would seem, with the large number of illegal immigrants swarming our nation, that Calderon's approval ratings would be in the basement. In reality;

Mitofky’s monthly national survey showed President Calderón’s approval rating continuing to move up to 56% from the January 2010 low of 52%. Generic party preferences for the 2012 presidential elections remain largely unchanged, with the PRI well in front of both PAN and PRD, but down slightly from its November 2009 peak. The overall mood remains negative, with 56.9% of respondents saying the nation is on the wrong course – just below the November 2009 peak (57.1%).

This came from Zemi Communications.
As a matter of fact I'm almost certain these ratings are higher than our own Pres. who was sitting at 50% in January.

Forum List

Back