La Raza declares war on border wall, demands reconquista of sourthwest

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
LA RAZA DECLARES WAR ON BORDER WALL, DEMANDS “RECONQUISTA” OF SOUTHWEST
Organization has documented history of promoting racism

The National Council of La Raza, an organization that promotes the Reconquista of the southwest United States, called President Trump’s Executive Order a “declaration of war” on the Hispanic community equivalent to the slave trade.

La Raza Declares War on Border Wall, Demands “Reconquista” of Southwest
----------------------------------------------------------------

Well isn't this special another socially engineered bunch of fks who are going to start acting like idiots just as all the other indoctrinated social just warrior nut jobs, ANTIFA, Liberal Gays, Trannies, BLM they've all been put in a trance................... and they can't even figure out why we are a Nation of idiots.

Amazing how many groups are actively against Trump. It's just going to gt harder for him from here on out. I don't think he can take the heat.

Amazing how many groups are actively against Trump. It's just going to gt harder for him from here on out. I don't think he can take the heat.

And how many groups were actively against obama......and they won the election and put Trump in power...and now obama's crap is getting replaced.......

Trump has been taking heat since he became a Real Estate mogul......he loves the battle....

It isn't just "Trump" but there is no doubt that the anti-american movement has been steadily growing and adding various factions during the last eight years.

Just for general information :

BILL & MELINDA GATES FOUNDATION GAVE MILLIONS TO LA RAZA » ALEX ...
Aug 9, 2010 ... La Raza's motto is “For the race everything, outside the race nothing” (“Por La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada”). La Raza is associated with ...

LA RAZA: KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE NOW! » ALEX JONES' INFOWARS: THERE'S ...

La Raza: Kill All White People Now! Racist hate group going full throttle against white America. The Alex Jones Show - June 6, 2016 36 Comments ...

LA RAZA PLAN TO ANNEX SOUTHWEST EXPOSED » ALEX JONES' INFOWARS ...
Jul 12, 2014 ... La Raza Plan to Annex Southwest Exposed ... dangers of race based gangs and the La Raza plan to annex southwestern U.S. border states.

Just for general information :

BILL & MELINDA GATES FOUNDATION GAVE MILLIONS TO LA RAZA » ALEX ...
Aug 9, 2010 ... La Raza's motto is “For the race everything, outside the race nothing” (“Por La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada”). La Raza is associated with ...

LA RAZA: KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE NOW! » ALEX JONES' INFOWARS: THERE'S ...

La Raza: Kill All White People Now! Racist hate group going full throttle against white America. The Alex Jones Show - June 6, 2016 36 Comments ...

LA RAZA PLAN TO ANNEX SOUTHWEST EXPOSED » ALEX JONES' INFOWARS ...
Jul 12, 2014 ... La Raza Plan to Annex Southwest Exposed ... dangers of race based gangs and the La Raza plan to annex southwestern U.S. border states.
Divide and conquer. I've wonder about his 'hitlerish' style for awhile.

We shall see that blonde hair on his toupe turn grey...

Not as long as he can afford more Lady Clairol

hell, he can afford to be buried with it..

And a bucket of orange paint.
Don't forget the grey pale shade for around the eyes..

-------------------------------------------------- the more groups that are against TRUMP the better . It might wake up some stupid Americans and Trump may get more annoyed Bulldog .

Forum List

Back