La Raza declares war on border wall, demands reconquista of sourthwest

Amazing how many groups are actively against Trump. It's just going to gt harder for him from here on out. I don't think he can take the heat.
We shall see that blonde hair on his toupe turn grey...

Not as long as he can afford more Lady Clairol

hell, he can afford to be buried with it..

And a bucket of orange paint.
Don't forget the grey pale shade for around the eyes..

The Raccoon effect.

Amazing how many groups are actively against Trump. It's just going to gt harder for him from here on out. I don't think he can take the heat.
-------------------------------------------------- the more groups that are against TRUMP the better . It might wake up some stupid Americans and Trump may get more annoyed Bulldog .

That's the plan.

We shall see that blonde hair on his toupe turn grey...

Not as long as he can afford more Lady Clairol

hell, he can afford to be buried with it..

And a bucket of orange paint.
Don't forget the grey pale shade for around the eyes..

The Raccoon effect.
That's what they called my sister when she started wearing makeup..

-------------------------------------------------- the more groups that are against TRUMP the better . It might wake up some stupid Americans and Trump may get more annoyed Bulldog .
Can never let anyone in power think they have carte blanche...

Sadly your types will be the first ones taken out why, because most Trump haters are dumb enough to think they can talk their way out of being killed by offering a loaf of bread, love, or hugs.
Ask the dumb bitch who thought she would go and prove how peaceful they are...........

La Raza thinks and act the same way dumbass.

An Italian liberal woman wanted to prove muslims are peaceful ...
An Italian liberal woman wanted to prove muslims are ... the Muslims would rape and kill her ... They screech and become aggressive/violent toward heretics. They ...
https://reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4e3nzb/an_italian_l...
Idiot liberal hitchhikes through M.E. to prove Muslims are ...
Idiot liberal hitchhikes through Middle East to prove Muslims are peaceful. Was raped and ... E. to prove Muslims are peaceful. Was raped/killed.
hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?1894031-Idiot-liberal-...
Liberal hitchhikes through Middle East to prove Muslims are ...
Baltimore Sun Talk Forums ... through Middle East to prove Muslims are peaceful. Was raped and murdered ... isn't one of the most violent, if not the most ...
talk.baltimoresun.com/topic/268859-liberal-hitchhikes-through-m...
Woman Proves Islam Peaceful - Hitchhikes Through ME - No ...
... Woman Proves Islam Peaceful - Hitchhikes Through ... This Woman Wanted To Prove Islam is ... Luckily when they were in America they weren't raped in ...

Sadly your types will be the first ones taken out why, because most Trump haters are dumb enough to think they can talk their way out of being killed by offering a loaf of bread, love, or hugs.
Ask the dumb bitch who thought she would go and prove how peaceful they are...........

An Italian liberal woman wanted to prove muslims are ... the Muslims would rape and kill her ... They screech and become aggressive/violent toward heretics. They ...
Idiot liberal hitchhikes through Middle East to prove Muslims are peaceful. Was raped and ... E. to prove Muslims are peaceful. Was raped/killed.
Baltimore Sun Talk Forums ... through Middle East to prove Muslims are peaceful. Was raped and murdered ... isn't one of the most violent, if not the most ...
... Woman Proves Islam Peaceful - Hitchhikes Through ... This Woman Wanted To Prove Islam is ... Luckily when they were in America they weren't raped in ...
Sounds like what happens all over the world...

Sounds like what happens all over the world...

More like what is happening all over the world and we are next.

LA RAZA DECLARES WAR ON BORDER WALL, DEMANDS “RECONQUISTA” OF SOUTHWEST
Organization has documented history of promoting racism

The National Council of La Raza, an organization that promotes the Reconquista of the southwest United States, called President Trump’s Executive Order a “declaration of war” on the Hispanic community equivalent to the slave trade.

La Raza Declares War on Border Wall, Demands “Reconquista” of Southwest
----------------------------------------------------------------

Well isn't this special another socially engineered bunch of fks who are going to start acting like idiots just as all the other indoctrinated social just warrior nut jobs, ANTIFA, Liberal Gays, Trannies, BLM they've all been put in a trance................... and they can't even figure out why we are a Nation of idiots.
The people of California need a champion against a cruel federal government.
If only we could bring back Zorro.

Zorro_zpsnie49kyp.jpg

LA RAZA DECLARES WAR ON BORDER WALL, DEMANDS “RECONQUISTA” OF SOUTHWEST
Organization has documented history of promoting racism

The National Council of La Raza, an organization that promotes the Reconquista of the southwest United States, called President Trump’s Executive Order a “declaration of war” on the Hispanic community equivalent to the slave trade.

La Raza Declares War on Border Wall, Demands “Reconquista” of Southwest
----------------------------------------------------------------

Well isn't this special another socially engineered bunch of fks who are going to start acting like idiots just as all the other indoctrinated social just warrior nut jobs, ANTIFA, Liberal Gays, Trannies, BLM they've all been put in a trance................... and they can't even figure out why we are a Nation of idiots.
The people of California need a champion against a cruel federal government.
If only we could bring back Zorro.

Zorro_zpsnie49kyp.jpg

in what way are the people of sunny California being oppressed by
the federal government. I have never seen California----but I did
read "GRAPES OF WRATH"

Forum List

Back